These forums / my activity

• SI Staff
Yeah a Mod is needed most definately!!

No mod petitions please - we don't react to such things (this is a friendly dictatorship not a democracy ;) ).

(you'd be better off asking for a custom user title - in my weaker moments I've been known to give in and distribute those :D)

• 2 weeks later...

i was considering giving you the title of who we most wanted to see back here but knew millsybeast would walk that category, rofl

Seriously i think it could be you, feddemaster or leedsforever who gets that award

Serious post ahead, recently I've become slightly annoyed with the fact that decent looking threads are now seeming to drift massively off topic due to people constantly going on and on about how they spotted millsy and they believe who it is you know the stuff. Personally, I think its absolutly ridiculous, the mods have clearly told you to stay silent if you see him and report him. It's not just millsy who is ruining threads. Congratulations if you catch him, but no need to go on and on about it, its becoming a joke really.

Hence why I am taken a few days sabbatical from this section of the forum, if it hasn't improved by Saturday or so, I dunno if i'll bother coming back.

Sorry for the rant, but it has been in my chest, I think the op touched on it as well.

Archived