[Suggestion]Easier/faster ability to see work permit eligibility in a scouted player

Bunkerossian

It is very frustrating to have to waste a month or so, just to see if the player would have a chance of getting a work permit. During transfer windows, time can be precious, and I hope the next version allows for faster indentification of WP eligibility/ineligibility. Thus far, the icon only appears at 100% scouted. Could that be lowered to 60%, please?

21 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Scouting a player will already tell you if a player will be able to or struggle to get a permit.

I kinda agree with Bunkerossian here.

If you send a scout to look at a player who has potential WP issues surely that would one of the first things he would look at before potentially wasting time on other information.

Just now, Cougar2010 said:

I kinda agree with Bunkerossian here.

If you send a scout to look at a player who has potential WP issues surely that would one of the first things he would look at before potentially wasting time on other information.

Yeah, the edited part of his post I agree with. It wasn't there before.

19 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Yeah, the edited part of his post I agree with. It wasn't there before.

Sorry, I thought I was clear when I first put the topic on, but then I thought that I still needed to explain things. The WP system is very complicated in RL, and any FM players would have to spend quite a bit to figure out if their prospective signing is talented enough, has he got RECENT enough caps, and so on...:(

With the updated English work permit rules I expect you should get what they want as the current eligibility criteria is much clearer & lacks the previously ambiguous exceptional talent exemption which is why when I worked at SI & tested the current scounting system I pushed for the WP reveal to require close to 100% knowledge of the player in cases where they would not automatically qualify based on their international appearances

• 4 months later...

Archived