Worst Premiership player

That ali dae guy isn't he the one who signed for southampton in like 96 97 dunno when and played about 10 minutes as a sub got subbed off n then did nothing again

Got a trail because he said he was George Weah's Uncle or cousin or something along them lines

This was on a TV programme about people pretending to be footballers

Titus Bramble, Steven Taylor, Richard Dunne, Robert Green, Roy Carroll = junk. Good entertainment though, always get a giggle out of that lot

OH OH and Emile Heskey, what a dud!!

How is richard dunne the one of the worst premiership players?? He has won the player of the season at man city for like the past 4 seasons!!!

This was on a TV programme about people pretending to be footballers

what the one with that italian kid who kept getting trails in wales and telling everyone he played for sheffield wednesday???? it was on sky three.

Titus Bramble, Steven Taylor, Richard Dunne, Robert Green, Roy Carroll = junk. Good entertainment though, always get a giggle out of that lot

OH OH and Emile Heskey, what a dud!!

sorry but Dunne, Taylor and Green are def premiership players all internationals and not duds! Unlike a Mr Muscat now he was a dud

what the one with that italian kid who kept getting trails in wales and telling everyone he played for sheffield wednesday???? it was on sky three.

Yeah, thats the one. It showed the Dia thing for some of the program. The Italian guy must have made a fortune

I have to say that Man Utd, though getting some of the best players in the world like Rooney, Ronaldo, Anderson, Scholes, Giggs etc have had some really stinkers in their time.

Juan Sebastian Veron - Was half decent but not Man Utd quality. Then Chelsea buy him for lots of millions and was still useless :p

Luke Chadwick - Enough said.

Phil Neville - Not a particularly bad player but definatley worse than Gary. Done a great job at Everton though.

Kleberson - Not much to say really.

Djemba Djemba - All i can say is what a name. Too bad he wasn't very good.

Massimo Taibi - Defiantly the worst keeper to have been in the Premier League.

Phil Neville - Not a particularly bad player but definatley worse than Gary. Done a great job at Everton though.

I wouldn't say he was one of the worst, he's a decent player and Everton captain. Gary Neville is no better, the only reason he made it and Phil didn't, is because he's a right back and there was pretty much no competition, whereas Phil is a centre mid and there were much better players.

If Gary was a CM, he'd probably have been sold as well imo.

Worst players for me are

Sean Dundee - Liverpool

Torben Piechnik - Liverpool

Istvan Kozma - Liverpool

Nii Lamptey - Coventry & Aston Villa

Massimo Tiabi - Man Utd

Marco Boogers - West Ham

John Jensen - Arsenal

Alex Evtushok - Coventry City

Kyle Lightbourne - Coventry City

Chris Hamon - Swindon Town

Nikola Jerkan - Nottingham Forest

Andrea Silenzi - Nottingham Forest

Yeah i guess so.

You get my point anyway mate, surely you've got too agree.

P.Neville was a good squad player at Utd much like O'Shea neither are great but you can rely on them to do the job when needed, You just have to look back to a Utd v Arsenal game where Neville out shone Vieira for the whole game that was his best game by far, as for G.Neviile best days are behind him one of the most consistent RB of his era always committed to the game but i think his time is coming to and end hes def a player to look out for when he goes into management will be the best ex player to manager i think

yeah Rafael looks like hell be 1st choice in a year or 2 looking forward to seeing Fabio play next but hes got to get past Evra first.

Only reason Neville will play now is because hes club captain i think, time to hand it to Ferdinand as Giggs and Scholes will be bit part players this year

I have to say that Man Utd, though getting some of the best players in the world like Rooney, Ronaldo, Anderson, Scholes, Giggs etc have had some really stinkers in their time.

Juan Sebastian Veron - Was half decent but not Man Utd quality. Then Chelsea buy him for lots of millions and was still useless :p

Luke Chadwick - Enough said.

Kleberson - Not much to say really.

Djemba Djemba - All i can say is what a name. Too bad he wasn't very good.

Massimo Taibi - Defiantly the worst keeper to have been in the Premier League.

That's a bit silly. Veron was a very good player and did put in some great performances. The problem was that we'd won trophies playing 4-4-2 and he didn't fit into that. We then messed around with the formation and paid the price. Phil Neville was and is a good player. He never let us down as a full back and some of his performances in midfield were fantastic. Kleberson had some good games too. Injuries deprived him of the chance to show what he could do when played in his true position. On the flipside, Djemba-Djemba was absolutely dire and Taibi was just as bad. In Taibi's defence, he was very good in Serie A and was an excellent shot stopper. He'd just clearly never seen a cross in his life before and his confidence was wrecked by a couple of horror shows. He scored a MAGNIFICENT header to keep Reggina up one season though. An absolute bullet that any striker would be proud of.

Archived