[FM16] Old habits die hard - San Marino Youth Only Challenge take ∞

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlucky there :( kept it close with Olympiakos and I imagine Ternana are a decent Serie A side if they are in Europe (Trapani are similar on mine). Good intake though :thup:

Unlucky there :( kept it close with Olympiakos and I imagine Ternana are a decent Serie A side if they are in Europe (Trapani are similar on mine). Good intake though :thup:

Yea Ternana have been a mid-table Serie A side since 2038/39, they did spend a season down in Serie D right in the start of the save.

Just a question, why do you focus solely on the training facilities instead of youth recruitment. As far as I know youth recruitment determines the potential PA of regens.

Youth facilities the CA and Training enhance the growth rate and reaching of PA.

Just a question, why do you focus solely on the training facilities instead of youth recruitment. As far as I know youth recruitment determines the potential PA of regens.

Youth facilities the CA and Training enhance the growth rate and reaching of PA.

I imagine that the option to improve youth recruitment is not available yet.

I imagine that the option to improve youth recruitment is not available yet.

There's your answer, I've not had the chance to improve it yet.

Superb stuff last year in Europe. What formation are you using now you're strikerless? On FM15 I went 4-2-4-0, which was sort of decent-ish.

I'm only using strikerless for the European games as in the league we can't finish games and I don't trust strikerless+holiday mode so for league games I use 1 striker, but here's the formation for strikerless:

0a73f0d6b360dd886e441896e4961bc8.png

2048/49 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

Just the 2 losses, a good league season.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Out in the Quarter Finals.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating:

Nicolas Villa (YP23c) - 7.61

Our best player and he got a massive 16 assists but this comes at a price, he's on £2,700 p/w which takes up 18% of our entire wages!

Top Goalscorer & Young Player of the Year:

Lorenzo Michelotti (YP28i) - 17

17 goals and 11 assists which is great for someone with 4 finishing.

Aims for next season:

Europa League Playoffs as usual.

Other teams:

League Winners: :D

Cup Winners: La Fiorita

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 2-0 to Olympiakos in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 7-1 to Ternana in the Playoff, Folgore / Falciano lost 4-0 to Viktoria Plzen, Cailungo lost 6-1 to Wisla and Virtus lost 3-0 to Borac, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

San Marino National team:

2048 Results - 2049 Results

2 wins against Malta and a win against Liechtenstein. Started their WCQ unbeaten after 2 games with a home draw against Sweden!!! And an away draw against Iceland.

For Sherwinriga:

Olympiakos lost 3-1 to AS Monaco in the Europa League 1st Knockout Round and Ternana lost 5-0 to Tottenham in the Europa League 1st Knockout Round.

a60b266bebdaa383112e29253ddd7f7f.png

Good effort against Celtic, but I imagine it is another tough team. The Italian clubs getting European football are interesting.

Edit: Those drops are brutal! One season without euro group football and a huge drop!

Good effort against Celtic, but I imagine it is another tough team. The Italian clubs getting European football are interesting.

Edit: Those drops are brutal! One season without euro group football and a huge drop!

It would be even more interesting if I had more of Europe loaded as some smaller teams would be at the forefront of Europe now, but interesting Italian teams will have to do :D The drops are horrible and we're also now the only team in San Marino with a 1* reputation.

2049/50 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

A great season, the most goals we've scored in a while.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Out in the Semi Finals.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year:

Daniele Casali (YP31f) - 7.89

A great season from Daniele as he racks up 15 assists.

Massimo Raschi (YP31c) - 18

18 goals and 8 assists from arguably our best player.

Aims for next season:

Other teams:

Cup Winners: Tre Penne

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 2-0 to Celtic in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 8-2 to Frosinone in the Playoff, Folgore / Falciano lost 6-0 to Mlada Boleslav, Tre Penne lost 6-0 to Dundalk and Virtus lost 5-1 to Zrinjski, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2049 Results - 2050 Results

Nothing from competitive fixtures.

For Sherwinriga:

Celtic finished 3rd in their Europa League Group containing Valencia, Partizan & Lierse. Frosinone lost 5-0 to Valencia in the Europa League 2nd Knockout Round.

a17417895b508faddf530d2e496b35ff.png

2050/51 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

Virtus pushed us close in the final, but we won on penalties.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Didn't even get out of the groups.

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year:

Daniele Casali (YP31f) - 7.57

Not as good of a season but still got 11 assists to his name.

Top Goalscorer:

Massimo Raschi (YP31c) - 28

Considering he has 7 finishing and composure, to get 28 goals and 9 assists is amazing!

Aims for next season:

Other teams:

Cup Winners: La Fiorita

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 3-1 to Partizan in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 6-1 to Zurich in the Playoff, Folgore / Falciano lost 4-2 to Rabotnicki, Tre Penne lost 3-0 to Flora and Fiorentino lost 3-0 to Irony Kiryat-Shmona, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2050 Results - 2051 Results

An unbeaten 2050 saw San Marino one point from promotion in the European League, In the European Championship Qualifying San Marino came just 2 minutes plus added time from a victory over the Netherlands!

For Sherwinriga:

Partizan finished bottom of their Champions League Group containing AS Monaco, Bayern & Barcelona. Zurich finished 3rd in their Europa League Group containing Fiorentina, PAOK & Rapid Wien.

7797aed6040d2ab7305fd150e9fb19f4.png

Great save, just read it all.

Am I crazy in remembering that in old FMs there used to be a team called San Marino, playing in lower leagues in Italy? What happened with that?

Also, do you simulate the league or do you play "normally"?

Great save, just read it all.

Am I crazy in remembering that in old FMs there used to be a team called San Marino, playing in lower leagues in Italy? What happened with that?

Also, do you simulate the league or do you play "normally"?

Thanks Soviet, there is still the San Marino team playing in Italy but after almost 40 seasons they've spent just 4 seasons in the playable leagues. I simulate the league, it helps things go so much faster.

That's an amazing intake! Not sure about some of their haircuts, though :lol:

My striker worries could finally be over and I have a hairpack installed so that could explain it :D

2051/52 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

Another pretty good season, still not close to an unbeaten season though.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

We actually won!!

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating:

Nicolas Villa (YP23c) - 7.70

His stats are beginning to decrease and he has maybe 3 or 4 years left and with him being on £2,800 p/w at the moment it maybe not be a bad thing...

Vittorio Carrubba (YP35b) - 14

Thank god we had 2 strikers come through this season as currently Vittorio is the best we have.

Aims for next season:

Europa League Playoffs and retain the cup.

Other teams:

Cup Winners: :D

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 5-0 to Partizan in the 3rd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: We lost 7-1 to Sassuolo in the Playoff, Virtus lost 6-0 to Molde, Tre Penne lost 5-0 to Trnava and La Fiorita lost 3-0 to Radnicki, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2051 Results - 2052 Results

And back to being poor :(

For Sherwinriga:

Partizan finished 3rd in their Europa League Group containing Juventus, Young Boys & PAOK. Sassuolo lost 3-2 to Villareal in the Europa League 2nd Knockout Round.

83bda2146ebe600b4853b1d99d6999bb.png

Fantastic save.

Presumably you didn't request the stadium expansion?

Shocking decision to expand the stadium at the expense of maintaining the training facilities.

Thanks uncle ron, it means a lot :) And nope, I have never requested to expand the stadium (or have one built) and yet I've had a stadium named after me AND this is the 3rd or 4th expansion, because of this I don't have enough money to re-improve the training facilities and have to pay off a small loan of £451K (£4.43K p/m) for the next 10 years.

Archived