Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2032/33 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We won again but I don't know, something just seemed missing this season yet I'm not entirely sure what exactly.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

We won the cup back :)

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating & Young Player of the Year:

Massimo Della Valle (YP14a) - 7.95

A different player! And for the first time in a few seasons it's someone with a rating below 8.00, Massimo got 10 goals, 11 assists and 8 PotM awards.

Top Goalscorer

Elia Terenzi (YP8b) - 23

23 goals in 36 appearances is pretty low compared to what we're used to.

Aims for next season:

Retain both.

Other teams:

League Winners: :D

Cup Winners: :D

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 8-1 to Molde in the 2nd Qualifying Round

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: Cailungo lost 5-1 to Rosenborg, Tre Penne lost 2-1 to HB and Virtus lost 6-0 to Cukaricki, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

San Marino National team:

2032 Results - 2033 Results

Drew against Estonia.

For Sherwinriga:

Molde lost 3-1 to Spartak Moscow in the Europa League Playoff.

Good news on the one star reputation for club and league, shame about the intake and the thrashing by Anderlecht. They are a good side, normally one you hope to avoid at this stage.

Good news on the one star reputation for club and league, shame about the intake and the thrashing by Anderlecht. They are a good side, normally one you hope to avoid at this stage.

Thanks smp, I'm amazed Anderlecht were in such an early round in fairness.

It looks like Belgium has fallen into the 2nd Qual Round too on mine. You need to be in the top 15 to start in the 3rd Qual round and they're 16th.

2033/34 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

Much, much happier with this season even though Folgore/ Falciano gave us a bit of a scare in the playoffs, we got our revenge in the final, we also set a points record and a goals scored record!

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Lost to Folgore/ Falciano in the Quarter Final :(

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating:

Paolo Berardi (YP10a) - 8.17

Paolo is back to his best as he once again gets a rating above an 8.00 :D

Top Goalscorer

Luca Gamba (YP12h) - 24

Elia has spent a lot of this season injured so Luca stepped up and scored as many as Elia did last season.

Young Player of the Year:

Massimo Della Valle (YP14a)

He's great, him and Paolo are our key players.

Aims for next season:

Win the cup.

Other teams:

Cup Winners: Murata

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 17-0 to Anderlecht in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: La Fiorita lost 8-0 to Shakhter Soligorsk, Folgore / Falciano lost 5-0 to Olimpija and Cailungo lost 6-0 to Lechia, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2033 Results - 2034 Results

Zilch, they scored 3 against Gibraltar but they have a great striker in Callum Murray who scored 4 of Gibraltar's goals.

For Sherwinriga:

Anderlecht got no points in their Champions League Group of Barcelona, Chelsea & Monaco.

Molinari's height :eek:
Bollini looks interesting as a GK.

He looks decent as a GK, but that eccentricity of 20 really catches my eye.

Good spot. He's a giant. :thup:

He's a giant with 5 heading :D I may give Bollini a shot once Omar's gone, I want him to play all the way until he retires.

Not bad against Molde, another tough team to face. Colombini looks like he could have real potential? Congrats on your league dominance, just gotta get your hands back on the cup again!

Not bad against Molde, another tough team to face. Colombini looks like he could have real potential? Congrats on your league dominance, just gotta get your hands back on the cup again!

He has potential, I just don't like him for now :p And yep lets hope so!

2034/35 Season Review

Campionato Sammarinese:

Table

Schedule

We lost just once, and yet I feel as if I want more, there was a lack of goals this year.

Coppa Titano:

Table

Schedule

Won the cup :D

Squad

Key Players:

Highest Average Rating:

Paolo Berardi (YP10a) - 8.00

You know it's been tough when Paolo only just scrapes an 8.

Top Goalscorer

Fabio Giannini (YP11e) - 15

Poor, just 15 goals from the top scorer.

Young Player of the Year:

Massimo Della Valle (YP14a)

He's our best player under the age of 24.

Aims for next season:

Score more.

Other teams:

Cup Winners: :D

How the team in CL qualifying did: We lost 3-0 to Molde in the 2nd Qualifying Round.

How the teams in Europa qualifying did: Folgore / Falciano lost 5-0 to Dundee Utd, Murata lost 5-0 to Lechia and Cosmos lost 6-0 to Videoton, all in the 1st Qualifying Round.

2034 Results - 2035 Results

They managed a 0-0 draw against Albania.

For Sherwinriga:

Molde lost 5-2 to Young Boys in the Europa League Playoff.

Oohhh yes what a draw! Congrats on the cup :)

That's really interesting.

If I were a betting man, I would suggest that this should have some positive knock-on effects. :thup:

It should, but it hasn't this season at least. Also 5 teams are now fully professional, Murata, Tre Penne, Folgore / Falciano, Cailungo and La Fiorita.

I never heard about problems in moving a star player to another team. That's an unexpected idea for SV Grodig to save it.:( What ranking for SV Grodig in the Austrian League, their best player and also, the background with achievements in Europe?

90ee947102abaadc5d9c7392921180f5.png

Sugar we're going down swinging. At least all the clubs are now 1* rep.

Yeah, there's definitely something up with my save...

d6332cbecabbf6dc97ac8d4a9de89ace.png

Back on topic, gutting that you've lost your two star players :( Hopefully it won't be long before you turn pro and leave that (mostly) behind.

I never heard about problems in moving a star player to another team. That's an unexpected idea for SV Grodig to save it.:( What ranking for SV Grodig in the Austrian League, their best player and also, the background with achievements in Europe?

I won't have my save open till Sunday now but I can tell you that they are in the Austrian First Division which is the 2nd tier of Austrian football, they've played less than 15 appearances between them since joining which makes it even more annoying.

Losing your best 2 players in one go? Crikey that's going to set you back :(

Hopefully not too much :(

Yeah, there's definitely something up with my save...

d6332cbecabbf6dc97ac8d4a9de89ace.png

Back on topic, gutting that you've lost your two star players :( Hopefully it won't be long before you turn pro and leave that (mostly) behind.

It's a shame that somethings not quite right with your save...I guess it makes it more challenging though? :( I'd say we need 6 more seasons of Europe and no facility upgrades before having enough to turn pro.

I posted this in Jupjamie's thread, so thought I would post it here too.

Do you mind if I make a tiny suggestion?

I don't know how good you are on Excel, but how do you feel about including a spreadsheet that will allow us to track your progress in certain areas as the save progresses year on year.

If interested, the areas I would love to see tracked, (and I'm sure I'm not alone), are as follows.

Facilities x4.

Club Rep.

Club ranking.

League Rep.

League ranking.

Continental competition progress.

League goal difference at end of season.

Finances at end of season.

Avg Attendance.

Nat Team Ranking at end of season.

It sound like a lot ow work, but actually you report on each and every one of those each season and once you have the sheet created, it would actually be less work.

I posted this in Jupjamie's thread, so thought I would post it here too.

I would do it but with me now being 20 seasons in I'm not sure if I can fins the finances from right at the beginning? And I won't be able to get the NT ranking either, well not properly, I can get their highest or lowest ranking during the year though.

Youth Intake Day!

98e06d6dd92b35e323b2f15906f68b35.png

2354adb68f7882de837ad123286e8e9e.png

8321b70c38e818d777fdfe29e498e338.png

604c09063151585f6451acf0c51cd099.png

42a4f76939706d3905bedf51cdbcec57.png

A good intake :) Lorenzo and Matteo could make a good partnership in the future. Maybe it's better our 2 stars have gone, it means the potential will be relative to the rest of the squad since we now have no massively amazing players.

Archived