Champions League Medals.

I had a look on Google and found that there's 30 Champions League medals awarded for the winning side and another 30 awarded to the runners-up. I've just won the Champions League and I believe that one of my players wasn't awarded a medal as he was injured for the match. My goalkeeper had played in every single match prior to the final and was unfortunately injured two days before and was unplayable. I looked through his history and there is no mention of his participation in winning the Champions League that season even though he was one of the twenty-five registered for the tournament and played a crucial role up until the final.

My back-up keeper that only played the final for the competitions was awarded a medal even though he was not registered (Dragowski, U21).

Does that sound right?

In real life the club are given 40 winners medals and are allowed to give them to whoever they like (Demba Ba won one with chelsea after only joining in January and actually being cup tied for the competition) Now that is real life but in the game i think you need to be in the match squad to get one, Either play or be on the bench, So playing every game but missing the final would mean no medal in FM

Archived