[FM2016] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

9 hours ago, Pearomaniac said:

Yep its original purchased on steam,and i use last available update from this thread.

Do you use only my files from the last update and not any previous files? Seems like you are doing someting wrong.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, pr0 said:

Do you use only my files from the last update and not any previous files? Seems like you are doing someting wrong.

This is the first and only update made by user that i am using... you are probably right. Im gonna start a new game tommorow when you upload final update. It is coming tomorw,right?

5 hours ago, Pearomaniac said:

This is the first and only update made by user that i am using... you are probably right. Im gonna start a new game tommorow when you upload final update. It is coming tomorw,right?

Yes. But before adding my file to the editor data folder, make sure you delete every file you have there.

On 5/9/2016 at 12:31, EnigMattic1 said:

Yeah, that's the guy. I knew it was something like that. Just out of interest, how do you research the wonderkids you add into the game? I only ask because there is a couple of youth players at Liverpool that I want to add but I wouldn't class them as wonderkids. 

Mainly from suggestions from other guys like you + articles from the internet. If a very big team is interested in young player, I search him, find info, then youtube to see him in action etc.

On 6/9/2016 at 02:52, Jorgen said:

Danny Bakker from Ajax (Not to be confused with Danny Bakker from ADO Den Haag!) free transfer to Cambuur Leeuwarden

Thanks. :)

On 7/9/2016 at 14:26, @Mike_THFC said:

Hi Pr0. I'm desperate to start a new league today but will wait if the September 10th file is a big one?

Thinking of Wolves. Were they complete?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's a decect one :) Of course they are.

On 7/9/2016 at 14:50, Jorgen said:

Adam Nemec from Willem II to Dinamo Boekarest

Andorra new world record: 83 matches without winning (former record holder was Luxemburg with 82 matches without winning)

Thanks. :)

3 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

Hi Pro thanks for the time effort and quality of your work:)

what sort of time scale are you looking at releasing the final update will be within a couple of hours or later today

thanks again in advance

Thanks mate :)

Around  18:00-19:00 EEST. Right now in Greece we have 4:50, the release will come at around 18:00-19:00.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final is up !!

126.877 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Thank you for your faith, your loyalty and your suggestions all summer. Also a big sorry for the leagues I haven't done, or the missings that I didn't include. I did my best the whole summer to include as much as possible though.

Have a great time until FM17. great games, lot's of luck with crossbars and penalty shoot-outs and we will catch up again for FM17.

Follow me on facebook to get info about upcoming packs/personal work for FM17 here: 

FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Visit my site to be a part of my work and give me suggestions/support here:

http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

3 hours ago, Citizen Kane said:

Your suggestions will be included in the final release on the 10th of Sep.

this didnt happen

Didn't happen on purpose. I did over 17.000 changes in 12 days, I guess it's a big work too.

On 2/10/2016 at 20:02, iainleslie said:

Hi all, sorry if this has already been mentioned (or the problem is specific to me) but the Club World Champions European qualifier in the first season seems to be Inter rather than Real Madrid. Any one else got this?

ClubWorldChampTeams2015.png

Do you use the original game updated to 16.3 patch ? Also, do you use only my last files and not previous mine or other ones (from another creator)?

• 4 weeks later...

pr0, are all players on this shortlist checked and/or edited to reflect there real life abilities and potential?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/29/the-40-man-shortlist-for-the-2016-golden-boy-award-has-been-revealed-6159856/

and what about the talents on this list:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7180/galleries/2016/01/20/19284572/the-50-best-wonderkids-in-the-world/
http://www.goal.com/nl/news/7172/gallery/2016/01/20/19492752/bergwijn-cerny-nouri-en-van-de-beek-bij-de-50-grootste/gfx-overzicht-goal-50-talenten/52#photo

And have you done something, to reflect the abilities and potential, with the highly rated youngsters and star players of Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord and the other Eredivisie teams this year, like:

Kasper Dolberg, Jaïro Riedewald, Riechedly Bazoer, Frenkie de Jong, Abdelhak Nouri, Anwar El Ghazi, Donny van de Beek, Davy Klaassen, Matthijs de Ligt, Kenny Tete, Vaclav Cerny, Davinson Sánchez, Hakim Ziyech, Mateo Cassierra (all Ajax)
Steven Bergwijn, Bart Ramselaar, Joël Piroe, Pablo Rosario, Jorrit Hendrix, Jetro Willems (all PSV)
Jari Schuurman, Rick Karsdorp, Terence Kongolo, Tonny Trindade de Vilhena, Rashaan Fernandes, Calvin Verdonk, Sven van Beek, Bilal Basaçikoglu, Karim El Ahmadi (all Feyenoord)
Ferdi Kadioglu, Anthony Limbombe (NEC Nijmegen)
Julian Lelieveld, Mitchell van Bergen, Kevin Diks, Danilo Pantic  (Vitesse)
Rick van Drongelen (Sparta Rotterdam)
Jeremy Helmer, Dabney dos Santos, Joris van Overeem, Ridgeciano Haps (AZ)
Giovanni Troupée, Timo Letschert (FC Utrecht)
Jeremiah (Jerry) St. Juste (sc Heerenvee)
Valmir Berisha (sc Cambuur)
Jordan Botaka (Excelsior Rotterdam)
Dean Koolhof (De Graafschap)
Ludcinio Marengo (ADO Den Haag)
Bryan Linssen (FC Groningen)
Peter van Ooijen (Heracles Almelo)
Benjamin van Leer (Roda JC)
Hidde ter Avest (FC Twente)
Frenkie de Jong (Willem II)
Sheraldo Becker (FC Zwolle)

Archived