[FM2016] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Final Winter Pack is up !!

47.697 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

There won't be any new version with winter transfers. There are missings but believe me, I did my best trying to include as many transfers as possible. The new official patch will probably come within the next 10-15 days, and my new update will come some days later including more wonderkids & agents plus suggestions/missing you will find and report them here :

http://updatesbypr0.com/forum

16 year old talent Bob Melis from NAC Breda to PSV

Dick Advocaat is advisor / assistent manager at Feyenoord.

As I said , there won't be any new version with winter transfers. The new update will come after the official patch (16.3) comes out.

nt asking him do it right away when he starts up again maybe he can add stuff like players that si are not adding no point doing transfers updates but could could still do other stuff if he chooses too tho.

or heres a thought you could do it yourself, PRO does enough

it will take under 5 mins to do that

• 2 weeks later...

no joy with those missing changes pro, I cant assist mate

I have asked in bugs what the story is on it as there has been no reply from SI

for your info you can save file using export and so it is then in .xml format

you can then search changes directly, but those changes are not showing up

hope things are going well for you...I am not seeing the errors when saving are you??

for your info in your wonderkid file there are now several duplicate players in DB since SI updated to 16.3

I am a tool I dint record them when I amended file(think it was the first few players when you do a custom search for player changes)

So far I haven't noticed any change not be applied/saved, after the solution you gave me. I have searched but I didn't find any duplicate in the wonderkids file. If you find any , please report them :) Thanks!!

there were 5 but I have removed them so cant search for them now sorry

think it was first 5 when you use custom search for player changes

for your info I have hit the issue with changes not showing up in game to some staff changes but not using save as solved it...its a pain as I forget sometimes and so cant remember what to check for

I have checked with updated 16.3 DB only and there are a handful

Whats the easiest way to find these out?

I've combined and found the dulicates against Pr0's / Nikk33s & Fusion, but not sure the best way to check against the default

wow that's a lot

you can rule out any aged 14 they wont be in game

there are 266 players in DB aged 15

what I did was take a screenshot of those in stages and checked in edited file didn't take too long

Nice. I'll give it a check over the weekend if i get time.

Edit - Was pretty simple, using FMTRE to list the players gives me just over 700 wonderkids... :)

If you find any duplicates please inform me, because it's very important. Until now, I have checked twich my wonderkids file, and still no signs of duplicates.

I think yours was fine against the 16.3, i only found duplicates against each other.

Looks like the 16.3.1 update has messed with the Brazilian club names - licensing, I guess.

Names are now 3 letters, and often not the 'official' abbreviations. Is this fixed in the update or does anyone know of a file that has fixed it? Tedious searching for a player at - say - Gremio, to find that Gremio doesn't exist and has been replaced by GRE.

Same with a few German clubs.

Jens Keller just got named new manager of 1.FC Union Berlin for next year but they are not named that in the game. My 'real name fix' files don't seem to change it as they should :(

Edit: Nevermind, got it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Penalty's for FC Twente by the KNVB (Dutch FA) because of the financial problems in the 2015 / 2016 season:

1) - 3 points deduction penalty

2) 3 year no European intercontinental football

The 1st one can be edited, but I have to recreate the whole league structure of Netherlands, which is kind of an issue. The 2nd one can't be edited.

DanSpur, I am glad you found a solution at least :)

So guys, my next update is scheduled for the 1st of May !!

The 1st one can be edited, but I have to recreate the whole league structure of Netherlands, which is kind of an issue. The 2nd one can't be edited.

If you have to recreate the entire league structure, you better don't ;)

Perhaps I can give the penalty with the ingame editor.

Archived