No January 2015 starts ? plus any news on Transfer update? (No ideas where to put these)

Hi All

I have just noticed that i am unable to start games in Jan 2015 in this edition of FM unlike last years. plus whats with all the starts that are December 2013 or January 2014? odd

also is there any news on when or if there will be a January transfer update?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

The update is out, with the database 15.3 when you start a new game. Your late answer is due to the time(It was 1:17 am here when you original posted).

You're mistaken though, you've never been able to start in January. Unless you mean by simming due to starting at a different leagues time(I can't remember those of the top of my head!)

The update is out, with the database 15.3 when you start a new game. Your late answer is due to the time(It was 1:17 am here when you original posted).

You're mistaken though, you've never been able to start in January. Unless you mean by simming due to starting at a different leagues time(I can't remember those of the top of my head!)

You can start in January, if a league like Brazil or Norway is loaded, and you'll have the option of January 2014, or 2015.

The other day I loaded up all the UK, and there was an option to start in Ireland January 2015, but when I selected a English team to manage, the game started in January but my first game wasn't until August. Don't know what happened to the 2nd half of their schedule.

Archived