Not showing up on the leaderboard??

I am not showing up at all on the pts leaderboard at all and haven't since i begun the game. I have no custom databases used or have used any editors pre or in game which i have read in a few threads may effect you showing up so i was wondering why I wasn't appearing?

any info would be appreciated

Are you playing anything like FMC with unlockables? I have no idea if they could affect the leaderboard, but I have seen the store selling things like abolishing work permits and such which may remove eligibility.

Using the real-name fix files for the German team and media also disables leaderboard entries. Even though it's technically not editing.

Urm no it doesn't.

Or at least it doesn't if you just delete the relevant files, if you download a fix it might I guess.

Urm no it doesn't.

Or at least it doesn't if you just delete the relevant files, if you download a fix it might I guess.

Exactly this, if you just delete the files it is not considered editing but if you use one of the many "fix" downloads and replace the files it is editing and you score no points. Using a custom database is editing and you score no points, even if you only make one change. Using the in game editor is editing and you score no points. Using any unlockable in FMC severely reduced what you score.

The Leaderboards are a joke anyway, too many players using outside editors and getting max scores. I was in the top 10 for a long time and was doing it legit but have since fallen way back to people using FMRTE and FMEL.

i may have used a fix for the german national side I know the players aren't greyed out on there anymore.

I have been playing this game since 1993 and i have never ever seen the point in cheating on it & why on earth would people want to max out there own players attributes to win every time seems very strange.

Archived