In search of the new star

In my first season at Manchester United and i feel the time has come to replace RVP. After asking my scout in December to look for a suitable replacement and giving him clear and realistic expectations im still waiting for him to recommend one person, its now been 6 months. Im i asking for too much?

image.jpg

I can't beleive there are no players out there that can mach the stats I've asked for. My scout has JA 19 & JP 17

Anybody have any ideas on what im doing wrong?

First stupid question(s)...

Did you click "start assignment"?

You also only have £2.8m in your transfer budget, are you asking to find someone within that range, as that would be almost impossible?

Yes I started it :D

I had no idea that was a issue. I just thought it was telling me how much i had to spend. I will try to increase it.

transfer budget is too low for the quality you are looking for, some results won't have a minimum price if the player is important to the club so you should just set the transfer budget to automatic

and also the current and potential ability you selected are somewhat rare to find, i suggest you just leave current ability at the minimum and set the potential ability higher so that at least you can find promising young players, and also set the age minimum to 15

and the attributes you should be looking for would be better suited to Finishing, Passing, Vision and Off the ball which are much more of RVP playing style

Archived