rancer890's FM08 Small club from an Asian Country adventure challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck Sazchu :thup:

I'm almost through another season, update will probably come some time tomorrow.

thanks, though i didnt have any luck(finished the season) and ended 3rd place as expected, one bright spot though is that during that period i noticed a player from my youth, then 16 he played 7 games conceded 3 goals(2 of them in a draw against Dalian) and kept a clean sheet in 5 games, by the look of things he might actually be too good for this team in a few seasons.

The club is still National reputation, rinso did you manage to get HKFC from National reputation? I myself am World Class reputation, the stadium has 12,000 seats which we filled completely in our second game after the expansion against Urawa Reds, I might throw up an update or two later tonight, if not then tomorrow night(if i have time), if anyone is wondering i'm currently at seasons 2052/53 so i got a couple of seasons to report on.

I'm thinking of giving this one a go once I've done some other challenges on FM 09. It's a bit late now but I had a look at Indonesia and it seems the reset date there is oct 31st 2008 (that's starting Dec 2007) if you want to add that to the OP. :thup:

Season Update 2011 - Selangor Maljis Perbandaran Subang Jaya

Premier League: 6th (Predicted 9th) Table

FA Cup: Quarter Final

Malaysia Cup: 5th in Group 1

After the 4th place finish last year, the media decided we'd be good enough to finish 9th this time around. However, we were unable to replace the DC we lost on a free, so a 17 year old from the youth team had to play there most of the season. On the plus side we managed to bring in another decent striker for nothing, and a better MR.

After a terrible start, with only 9 points from our opening 8 games, we started to perform much better, and managed to finish 6th, 2 places down on last year, despite getting more points. We were never in contention for promotion or relegation all season.

This year saw our best performance in the FA Cup as we reached the QF, and saw our first appearance in the Malaysia Cup after our league performance last year. We finished 5th of 6, below 4 Super League teams.

The finances went downhill again, to almost 400k in the red. There just doesn't seem to be any money in Malaysia for us.

Looking ahead to next season, a couple of new DC have been signed to try and plug the gaps in the defence. No changes have been made thus far to the attack which was so prolific last year. There is more reason for confidence this year than last.

Targets for next season:

- Promotion challenge.

- Improve finances. Probably won't happen though.

well done getting 6th JSalter, seems like you could challenge for promotion within the next three years.

-edit-

"Kwok Keung vs Happy Valley match picked as fan day." nothing wrong with that...

"Any season ticket holder can bring a friend at half-price." would be great if we had any season ticket holders...

well done getting 6th JSalter, seems like you could challenge for promotion within the next three years.

Hope so, looks like it will be hard this year because the 2 relegated teams are both pretty good, but hopefully we'll have another solid season now.

Season Update 2012 - Selangor Maljis Perbandaran Subang Jaya

Premier League: 5th (Predicted 7th) Table

FA Cup: 2nd round

Malaysia Cup: 5th in Group C

Another top-half finish, but again a season where we were never able to get close to winning promotion. We started by not losing in 5, and were sitting joint 2nd before a run of 4 straight defeats ended any promotion hopes. This run coincided with the absence of our top scorer, who managed 18 in 16 when he played.

The balance is now -£450k, despite cash injections of 160k over the season.

No first team players have been lost once again, and a new DC and ST have been signed on frees, to hopefully bolster our promotion challenge next year. I've just got a new 2 year contract (seems to be the most I'm allowed), by the end of which the board want us established in the Premier League. What do they think I've been doing for the past few years?

Targets for next season:

- A real promotion challenge.

Season       Division          Prediction      Finish
2009         Premier League    12th            9th
2010         Premier League    12th            4th
2011         Premier League    9th             6th
2012         Premier League    7th             5th

JSalter, getting ever closer to promotion and it seems like you should be able to fight your way upwards.

I think money is a big problem in Malaysia, when i was at Johor for those 3-4 seasons the team lost money left and right, one season we lost over 150k even though the board injected 260k over the season, no idea how we could lose that much money.(i might be mixing it with another team but i'm pretty sure it was at Johor)

-edit- on another topic, i'll probably throw up an update or two within the next 4 hours.

Is it the high wages or low revenue that's getting you deeper into the red JSalter?

A combination of the 2 really. My wages aren't overly high, as low as they can be really, as I have a fairly small squad. The revenue is absolutely terrible. Maybe 2-3k from season tickets a year, about 1-2k for each home game. And with no prize money either, end of season bonuses really take us down as well.

The board have just injected another 90k, I'm sure we'll have lost that again in a few months :thdn:

A combination of the 2 really. My wages aren't overly high, as low as they can be really, as I have a fairly small squad. The revenue is absolutely terrible. Maybe 2-3k from season tickets a year, about 1-2k for each home game. And with no prize money either, end of season bonuses really take us down as well.

The board have just injected another 90k, I'm sure we'll have lost that again in a few months :thdn:

Maybe get some loans (or more loans if you have a bunch already...)

Thanks, I hope so too, but I'm not sure even promotion would get us out of the red ;)

At least it'll get you a bit closer of the red, even if it's baby steps. :p

- Kwok Keung Athletic Association - Season 23 2048/49 - Hong Kong First Division -

Complete domination in the league from start to finish only losing points to South China when we had allready secured the league.

Final League Standings

With us getting second place last season we only got the Confederation cup, but we used that chance in the confederation cup to prove that we belong in the ACL.

Domestic cup were decent like most the time, all players in the main squad were playing in the Hong Kong Inter-Canton Cup(or somewhat something) while the reserves were playing against Tai Po in the Senior Shield Semi Final.

Senior Shield Semi Final - 0:4 v Tai Po

League Cup Final - 0:0(3:2p) v South China - Winner

FA Cup Final - 2:3 v Dongguan - Runner Up

Asian Confederation Cup Group D - 1st, 14 points

Top Goalscorer - Law Ka Keung 43

Most Assists - Cheng Chi Wai 20

Highest Avarage Rating - Rodrigo 7.83(24apps)

Fan's Player of the year - Rodrigo

Player & Team Awards 2048/49
Asian Manager of the Year - 1st Kristján Sazchu II
Asian Player of the Year - 1st Law Ka Keung
Asian Young Player of the Year - 1st Law Ka Keung
Asian All-Star XI - Law Ka Keung(st)
Asian Champions League Top Goalscorer - 2nd Law Ka Keung
Hong Kong Manager of the Year - 1st Kristján Sazchu II
Hong Kong Footballer of the Year - 1st Law Ka Keung
Hong Kong Young Player of the Year - 1st Law Ka Keung, 2nd Wat Wai Keung
Hong Kong Fan's Player of the Year - 1st Cheng Chi Wai, 2nd Róbson
Hong Kong First Division Top Goalscorer - 1st Law Ka Keung, 3rd Rodrigo
Hong Kong First Division Team of the Year - Emmanuel Jibrin(gk), Manoel Teixeira(dr), Danilo Pereira(dl), Pedro(dc), 
Cheng Chi Wai(mr), Róbson(mc), Law Ka Keung(st)
Hong Kong Senior Shield Top Goalscorer - 3rd Rodrigo
Hong Kong League Cup Top Goalscorer - 1st Law Ka Keung
Hong Kong League Cup Best Attacking Player - 1st Law Ka Keung
Hong Kong League Cup Best Defensive Player - 1st Danilo Pereira, 2nd Manoel Teixeira, 3rd Luiz Ramires
Hong Kong FA Cup Top Goalscorer - 3rd Law Ka Keung

Season       Team                League                          Finished
2026/27      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2027/28      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2028/29      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2029/30      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2030/31      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             7th
2031/32      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2032/33      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2033/34      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2034/35      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             7th
2035/36      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2036/37      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             4th
2037/38      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2038/39      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             3rd
2039/40      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             7th
2040/41      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             4th
2041/42      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             3rd
2042/43      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2043/44      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2044/45      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2045/46      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             2nd
2046/47      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2047/48      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             2nd
2048/49      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st

- Kwok Keung Athletic Association - Season 24 2049/50 - Hong Kong First Division -

Highly contested league most the time between us and Dongguan, in the end we managed to finish the league 3 goals ahead to Dongguan to secure a consecutive title.

Final League Standings

We reached the final of two domestic cups but we didnt manage to get out of these well, in continental competition we showed that we belong in the ACL by winning the ACC in Syria by winning Al-Jaish(SYR).

Senior Shield Semi Final - 2:2(2:4p) v Dongguan

League Cup Final - 0:1 v Dongguan

FA Cup Final - 0:1 v Lucky Mile

Asian Confederation Cup Final - 0:0/4:1(4:1agg) v Al-Jaish(SYR)

Asian Champions League Group F - 3rd, 5 points

Top Goalscorer - Rodrigo 60

Most Assists - Cheng Chi Wai 29

Highest Avarage Rating - Rodrigo 8.07(40apps)

Fan's Player of the year - Rodrigo

Player & Team Awards 2049/50
Asian Manager of the Year - 1st Kristján Sazchu II
Hong Kong Manager of the Year - 1st Kristján Sazchu II
Hong Kong Footballer of the Year - 1st Rodrigo, 2nd Cheng Chi Wai, 3rd Róbson
Hong Kong Fan's Player of the Year - 2nd Chow Kwok Ho, 3rd Rodrigo da Silva Alves
Hong Kong First Division Team of the Year - Emmanuel Jibrin(gk), Manoel Teixeira(dr), Danilo Pereira(dl), Pedro(dc),
Cheng Chi Wai(mr), Róbson(mc), Rodrigo da Silva Alves(mc), Rodrigo(st), Éder(st)
Hong Kong First Divisioln Goal of the Season - 1st Rodrigo da Silva Alves(v Happy Valley), 
2nd Róbson(v Tai Po), 3rd Rodrigo da Silva Alves(v Dongguan)
Hong Kong First Division Top Goalscorer - 1st Rodrigo, 3rd Éder
Hong Kong Senior Shield Top Goalscorer - 1st Rodrigo, 3rd Chow Kwok Ho
Hong Kong League Cup Top Goalscorer - 1st Rodrigo
Hong Kong League Cup Best Attacking Player - 1st Rodrigo
Hong Kong League Cup Best Defensive Player - 2nd Pedro

Season       Team                League                          Finished
2026/27      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2027/28      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2028/29      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2029/30      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2030/31      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             7th
2031/32      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2032/33      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             8th
2033/34      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2034/35      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             7th
2035/36      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2036/37      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             4th
2037/38      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             6th
2038/39      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             3rd
2039/40      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             7th
2040/41      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             4th
2041/42      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             3rd
2042/43      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2043/44      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2044/45      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2045/46      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             2nd
2046/47      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2047/48      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             2nd
2048/49      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st
2049/50      Kwok Keung          Hong Kong First Division             1st

Great seasons Sazchu! :thup:

Hope you can break through in the ACL. :)

hope so too, but i don't think it'll be in the next 5-10 years, the quality of my youth is getting higher it seems though every season, current 18 player squad in the league consists of 8 players that have come through my youth system hope to have it to 12 in the next 3 seasons.

2 alright seasons there Sazchu ;) Congrats on the titles.

I'm having an absolute shocker of a year, so much so that I've already called it a night :eek: I need much better luck tomorrow.

Absolute shocker! :D

Not sure atm whether that's a good or bad thing. :p

Good luck tomorrow JSalter. Looking forward to your update(s) after I finish school.

Absolute shocker! :D

Not sure atm whether that's a good or bad thing. :p

Good luck tomorrow JSalter. Looking forward to your update(s) after I finish school.

Haha, might be a good thing actually if it means I can get away from this team :p We're not going anyway, I'm just playing out the seasons in the hope that we might go somewhere eventually ;)

Bring on FM09, and I'll remember to avoid Malaysia!

Haha, might be a good thing actually if it means I can get away from this team :p We're not going anyway, I'm just playing out the seasons in the hope that we might go somewhere eventually ;)

Bring on FM09, and I'll remember to avoid Malaysia!

Haha, good luck with whatever happens. :D

The FM09 challenge will hopefully be up at midnight (European time) on November 14! :D

IMO, China is pretty easy. Well, at least there's no money troubles...

And like Dafuge's challenge, you would be allowed to load all players from your country to make this challenge even harder than it already is lol.

Haha, good luck with whatever happens. :D

The FM09 challenge will hopefully be up at midnight (European time) on November 14! :D

IMO, China is pretty easy. Well, at least there's no money troubles...

And like Dafuge's challenge, you would be allowed to load all players from your country to make this challenge even harder than it already is lol.

Good, I look forward to it :thup: Maybe Hong Kong or Indonesia next time.

Chow Kwok Ho has broken an ACL record by being the oldest player at age 37, he is on a contract for 3 more years so hopefully he'll stay on(my aim is to have him still playing at age 45 :þ)

:D He'll beat Sheringham in a few years.

Maybe play him till he's 50, like some hockey players over here have done (or trying to lol). :p (Gordie Howe = Mr. Hockey, Chris Chelios)

:D He'll beat Sheringham in a few years.

Maybe play him till he's 50, like some hockey players over here have done (or trying to lol). :p (Gordie Howe = Mr. Hockey, Chris Chelios)

would love to play him until 50, even longer, but i think that by 50 he'll not be good enough to warrant me leaving out a midfielder for him to play :þ in the first division the oldest player to have played was 42 and that was back in 2007 so i would love for him to beat that record, even if he could beat the FM08 record thread record(he wont as i think that thread will be locked/deleted when fm09 comes) which was 52 years of age(some guy at Workable)

would love to play him until 50, even longer, but i think that by 50 he'll not be good enough to warrant me leaving out a midfielder for him to play :þ in the first division the oldest player to have played was 42 and that was back in 2007 so i would love for him to beat that record, even if he could beat the FM08 record thread record(he wont as i think that thread will be locked/deleted when fm09 comes) which was 52 years of age(some guy at Workable)

Keep him at Kwok Keung forever! :D

I plan to keep Lijia and Jinhui at Rizhiquan forever. Rejecting all bids. :p:D

Keep him at Kwok Keung forever! :D

I plan to keep Lijia and Jinhui at Rizhiquan forever. Rejecting all bids. :p:D

forever eh... play him at a world cup with Hong Kong when he's 60+ :þ how sweet would it be if i would play him at Hong Kong(if i ever get the job) and he's really old... and scores.

-edit- we are about to play South China in the FA Cup Final, we've met them in the final of all domestic cups this season :þ

Hope you can win this one...

I did ^^ update will come probably tomorrow or the day after(as i have two other seasons that i havent reported on)

-edit- damn board accepting offers that are 6,8millions for one of my better players... and one other offers which i ORDER him to accept, as it's 10,700,000 (yes 10,7 million pounds).

Hopefully i can control offers up to 8 millions soon, the club is valued at 40,5m(60th in the world) and we have a bank balance of 25,5 millions. But like i said, hope he goes to Atlético Mineiro, bit worried he might go to Hannover though.

-edit2- as expected the bastard went to Hannover which m,eans 4,9m upfront.... not happy at all that i lose this player(he's 22) for such poor money, the board shouldve rejected the offer from Hannover and Atlético Paranaense to secure good money...

-edit3- Law Ka Keung has joined parma on a 5.5m deal, we get 2.8m due to 50% sell-on clause.

-edit4- In my first ACL game this season my team is.. 7 players + a bunch of gray....

every player that is eligible in the ACL other than these 7(5 of which are not international players) are on international duty while we play Seongnam, i forsee a huge loss in this game.

-edit5- only lost 3:2 with goals from Rodrigo and Chow Kwok Ho(which beat the oldest player record again)

Season Update 2013 - Selangor Maljis Perbandaran Subang Jaya

Premier League: 6th (Predicted 7th) Table

FA Cup: Quarter Final

Malaysia Cup: 5th in Group B

After another good start, and with wins over promtion rivals, it looked as though we might at last mount a serious challenge. However, the good form slipped away, as we sat down in 10th at the half way stage. Eventually things got better, and we only finished a few points off promotion in 6th; had we played as well as at the start and the end all season we would have gone up easily.

Once again the slip of form occured when our top scorer, Mohd Fauzi, was injured, and he and our other key player (AMC - Ocampos) both got injured in the same match and were out for 2 months each.

Good run in the FA Cup, the only team from my league to reach the QF. Also had our best performance in the Malaysia Cup, managing 4 wins from 10 games.

Because of £180k of injections, our finances actually improved slightly, to -£425k. We also have a new sponsor, worth 30k a year instead of 12k.

As per usual, no major players are leaving, the squad is very loyal. There a few incoming players to try and strengthen the squad, hopefully they'll turn out to be useful.

Targets for next season:

- A real promotion challenge. Please :D

- Keep Ocampos and Mohd Fauzi fit.

Season       Division          Prediction      Finish
2009         Premier League    12th            9th
2010         Premier League    12th            4th
2011         Premier League    9th             6th
2012         Premier League    7th             5th
2013         Premier League    7th             6th

Edit: Just been given a new 2 year deal with a year left on the last one, nice of them to keep me on despite the state of the finances ;)

Edit 2: Got 5 new signings, a DC and AMC who would be leading stars for Super League teams, a ML to provide cover for my current one, and 2 decent 17 year olds who will hopefully be good, or at least earn us some money in a few years.

Sazchu - Doing really well financiall there, shame that all your players keep ending up on international dity for the big ACL games. Have you thought about withdrawing them from the squads?? Are you still able to do that?

JSalter - A great season of consildation there, maybe you'll be able to push for promotion next season with the new signings. Good Luck.

Sazchu - Doing really well financiall there, shame that all your players keep ending up on international dity for the big ACL games. Have you thought about withdrawing them from the squads?? Are you still able to do that?

JSalter - A great season of consildation there, maybe you'll be able to push for promotion next season with the new signings. Good Luck.

Great season there JSalter and like Razer said you might be able to push for promotion next season with these signings.

Yeah, i'm doing really well financially, the international games were on official game days so i didnt have the option of pulling them out unfortunetly, still in that game against Songnam(or somewhat) only losing 3-2 is a great thing, we got a draw against them in the last game of the season to secure 3rd place in our group as usual.

We are now the 36th richest club in the world valued at 52 million pounds, in comparison AC Milan is 41st.

We still only have National reputation, I wonder how long we will be forced with it, think it wont go up until we win an ACL or three, atleast i don't see it going up anytime soon.

I'm proud to say that for the start of this season (54/55) we have only 3 foreigners in our whole squad(some ofcourse were foreigners but are now Hong Kong citizens) with 11 players of 19 in the main squad coming from my youth system, 5 players there are over the age of 30 and will probably be retiring soon which is giving my younger players a chance.

One example of players that have come through the youth and look to have a good career ahead of them is former(two years ago) Asian Player and Asian Young Player of the Year David Moore, current league stats are, 37 games, 44 goals and 10 assist, being only 20 he looks to have a good career ahead of him.

Gonna stop writing now as I'm not trying to write a novel in this post.

I think that an all-Kwok Keung-Youth-Team isnt a good thing right now, so i'm gonna bring in foreigners(read brazilians) we are about to lose our first game for quite some time in the league(run of 75 games without a loss bye bye) , oh two of three goals we've conceded so far are OWN GOALS...

-edit- Thiago blew a penalty on 90th minute, why can't this team ever score from a penalty (final result 3-2 for DONGGUAN)

-edit2- ignore what i first said, i'm going Kwok Keung YOUTH PRODUCTS TEAM, time to go extreme attacking style like i did a few seasons back(when i first got 3rd place)

The only foreigners I have are 2 from Guam, and another from Macau. And of course, the Serbian/Chinese footballer. :D

And Rizhiquan advance to the semi-finals of the FA Cup again. :)

We sit in 4th after 14 games, 6 points behind 1st place Beijing.

in my team if a player is not a foreigner he's A) come through the Kwok Keung youth system these past years or B) Been at Kwok Keung for close to 20 years.

in my team if a player is not a foreigner he's A) come through the Kwok Keung youth system these past years or B) Been at Kwok Keung for close to 20 years.

My youth system is pretty horrible atm to try and make a Rizhiquan youth products team... (but it has been upgraded to average so there is hope. :))

My youth system is pretty horrible atm to try and make a Rizhiquan youth products team... (but it has been upgraded to average so there is hope. :))

yeah i seem to get 2-3 decent players through my youth per season, this season youth products are horrible though, there is one player that could break into my main team in the future if he improves alot.

think this season might be our worst for a long time, allready two losses in the league and we seem to do poorly against most teams, might even finish outside continental competition(if i do i'm sure i'll get sacked)

Hey everyone,

just wondering if people are still going to be playing this challenge even after the 09 version is out, as I am not getting the new FM until Christmas and would like to have this challenge as a last game before that. Thinking maybe South Korea?

Hey everyone,

just wondering if people are still going to be playing this challenge even after the 09 version is out, as I am not getting the new FM until Christmas and would like to have this challenge as a last game before that. Thinking maybe South Korea?

I'll be playing this challenge on FM08 until i manage to finish it with a team from Hong Kong, if i wont finish it before FM10 comes out then i'll stop and start it again on FM10, not in Hong Kong though :þ

-edit- I think we might get our best ACL run in our history this season, we hammered Sydney FC 4-0 to be top of the group after two games, still enough left to finish bottom though, next big challenge is Urawa Reds, if we win them I believe that we might actually get up from the group.

-edit2- we are up from the group, just pummeled Sydney FC in Australia 7-3 with David Moore scoring 4, he's starting to really attract interest from medium size european clubs.

-edit3- ACL Quarter Final sees us play Gamba Osaka.... they have won it the last 6 seasons and are strong favourites to win it again.

Chow Kwok Ho - A Legend at **** Kok 2031 to 2055

One of the greatest players ever to play at **** Kok Stadium has Retired just shy of his 40th birthday, a career that spans 24 seasons with Kwok Keung and West Ham, over 500 league games and close to 300 league goals.

A Career which has seen him play at the highest level in Asia and at top level in Europe, a favourite with fan's in two continents.

Quite an Active career starting out at Kwok Keung at the age of 16 after arriving from South China, his arrival at Kwok Keung made him almost instantly a star and he was a major factor in Kwok Keung's rise to the top of Hong Kong, he spent 11 seasons at Kwok Keung before making the big move to English football where he joined West Ham for a price of 425,000 British pounds.

He spent 7 seasons at Upton Park before returning home to Hong Kong at the age of 33 where he played regular football for Kwok Keung both in domestic competition and continental competition Being the oldest player to play for Kwok Keung at age 39 aswell as being the oldest player to play in the Asian Champions League.

At an event at **** Kok Stadium on the 5th of August 2055 Chow Kwok Ho announced that he was retiring from professional football, a sad and joyus occasion both at the same time and Kwok Keung thanks Chow Kwok Ho for all he has done for the club throughout his career.

Chow Kwok Ho Profile Age 16

Chow Kwok Ho Profile Age 39

Chow Kwok Ho Career History

Wow, he really had a very good career, I bet South China really regret letting him go for a free all these years ago!!

yeah they might, but their current nr.1 striker and has been their nr.1 striker for a long time came through my youth system and was completely ignored by me :þ

Archived