rancer890's FM08 Small club from an Asian Country adventure challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Razer > trust me!! ;)

rancer > i've stopped voting in it now. too many years while i was at hkfc most, if not all of the nominees played for me! and when they didnt, there was maybe one other, and he was always at either Dongguan or south china, so i couldnt vote for them on principle!!

season report > Fukien 2011/12

i really dunno what to say about this season, so i'll let the screenies do the talking >>

league > table

fa cup > semi's

senior shield > semi's

league cup > runners up

home screen

money went down a bit this year as more and more players agreed full-time terms. not too worried though, still got a fair bit in there!!

only signed 6 players this time around, didnt figure the current crop were too bad, just needed the back-ups, and tbh, none of them even troubled my starting squad! did well with injuries again.

cheers!! just praying now the board will turn us professional! got almost everyone onto full time contracts in the playing squad, so not much more i can do really...

edit: bah, no dice on turning pro this year.. just gotta keep plugging away i spose

Look at the bright side, if you are replaced your team will get 4 points in the next two games :þ

There's no comfort in that really Sazchu. :(

We were 2-0 up @ home against Wuhan and comfortable, end up losing 3-2!!

We're rock bottom of the league now.

It's almost like i was trying to make Hong Kong seem hard compared to how quickly you won :/

lol i dunno about that!! i think we were just very lucky last time around. we'll see this time just how good we are!

Razer > it could be worse, at least you have the 2 points! hows the teams just above you doin??

There's no comfort in that really Sazchu. :(

We were 2-0 up @ home against Wuhan and comfortable, end up losing 3-2!!

We're rock bottom of the league now.

That's not good, hope you can tear the team up, maby change of tactic or taking away their TV for a week ?

Rinso - Up until the last game, we were all pretty close, only a couple of points between us and 12th place but having just been beating by fellow strugglers Qingdao things are looking slightly worse.

Sazchu - How strange! Just had a news item saying that I was unwilling to experiment with my tactics.

Rinso - Up until the last game, we were all pretty close, only a couple of points between us and 12th place but having just been beating by fellow strugglers Qingdao things are looking slightly worse.

Sazchu - How strange! Just had a news item saying that I was unwilling to experiment with my tactics.

Woohoo, the game listens to me "make me get 3 world class youths next season urr" we'll see how it goes, if it works then i'm happy if not then it's just a coincidence.

lol i wish it were that simple too.. although hkfc have yet to reappear in d1 since their relegation!! :D

edit: possibly the daftest line in commentary ever?! > "Martin scores... he knew just where the goal was!!" well, duh, you cant really not know, can you??

sounds like a good solid season there, rancer!! 5th would be very nice indeed!! :thup:

edit: nothing like a warm welcome to the continental competition!! Dalian, Okayama and Persipura in my confederations cup group!! nice! :D

Season 9: Rizhiquan - Chinese Super League (2016)

Media Prediction: 16th

Finishing Position: 6th

Chinese FA Cup: Lost in Final on penalties!

Transfers/Squad

Transfers

Made very few transfers but defenders Guan Yijun, Chen Jian, and Qian Dong gave us depth at the back.

Squad

Lijia scored most of our goals and got rewarded. (see below)

Finances

Finances

Another nice profit.:)

Club Information

Club Information

Awards

Chinese Player of the Year Finalist - Liu Lijia

Chinese Golden Boot Finalist - Liu Lijia

Chinese FA Cup Top Goalscorer - Liu Lija

Pei Shou - Chinese Young Player of the Year

Pei Shou - Chinese Super League Team of the Year (no Lijia :mad:)

Chinese Manager of the Year - 3rd place :D

Goals for the Future

• Maintain this performance
  • Keep making money
  • Get Liu Lijia on the Chinese National Team!!!

Season        Team          League          Finished
2008          Rizhiquan     Jia League          11th
2009          Rizhiquan     Jia League           8th
2010          Rizhiquan     Jia League           9th
2011          Rizhiquan     Jia League           6th
2012          Rizhiquan     Jia League           5th
2013          Rizhiquan     Jia League           5th
2014          Rizhiquan     Jia League           4th
2015          Rizhiquan     Jia League           2nd
2016          Rizhiquan     Super League         6th

congrats a great season! 6th is a very good performance from a newly-promoted club!! and we oughta start a campaign for lijia to get a call-up!!

one of these days i oughta learn to read properly!! im in the champions league, not the confederations cup!!! :o

cheers!! this could get messy last two games, it could go any number of different ways!! lol

i think i need a new 'keeper in close season.. shipping too many goals this time around...

i hope we finally go pro this time, ill have much better players to look at

round about £500k i think atm... almost doubled it this year thanks to the acl....

edit: yep, just under that.. should be more like £750k when seasons done with prize money etc... hoping its not a case of gettin at least £1m in first....

edit again: its down to the last match of the season for the title!!! :D

season report > Fukien 2012/13

well, another season down, and a bit of a nail-biter it turned out to be!! the title could have gone one of four ways coming into the last couple of games. then on the last match, i needed a favour from South China, and i got it! then all i had to do was make sure we beat Kitchee. we eventually managed it, to claim the title above Dongguan by just one point!

league > winners table

league cup > semi's

fa cup > winners

senior shield > winners

acl > enjoyed it!

made a huge profit this year thanks to the acl, and am really hoping thatll give the board a push to turn us professional, especially as we've qualified for it again next season. i reckon we need it so i can attract good enough players for us to compete well at ACL level and beyond. don't get me wrong, the bunch I've got at the minute are good, and they certainly haven't disgraced themselves in the acl, but i don't think they're anywhere near good enough to carry us through to the latter stages.

now, id already written this before the last 2 c/l group games, as i usually do... then this happened, and it really got me thinking... maybe, just maybe.... :eek:

homescreen

edit to add > new kit sponsorship deal over 5 years worth £75k p/a!!! im impressed!! and still not professional...

edit: this fella could prove useful!! got him through me youth ranks!

I feel kinda sorry for Dalian there :s

Good season both of you great seeing you getting 6th place your first season in the top flight rancer hope you can copy that next season, also great for you securing the win again with Fukien rinso, hope you go pro soon.

welcome back VVV where ya planning on going this time?!

Razer > im sure you can survive!! best of luck with it! :thup:

Sazchu > that looks like a tough group to get out of in the ACL... and NEVER feel sorry for Dalian!! theyre my parent club too!! lol

edit: just looked back and seen you're at HKFC, VVV?? how goes it with them back-stabbin swines?!

edit again : ACL draw > Saitama, Sydney FC and Sriwijaya FC (who?!) in my group this time!

Season report > Fukien 2013/14

Well another season down, and another close battle in the league. We didn’t cut it quite as close as last year, but not far from it. The match against Dongguan on match day 16 was crucial, as it turned out. 2-0 down at half time, our title was gone. If that were the result, we would be hoping for a miracle to catch them. Gave the team a deserved rollicking, and it worked, finished 3-2 to us, even though the ref decided t0 disallow what looked like a perfectly good goal for us. He did make amends by giving us a penalty though!! (leave out the fact we missed it!!) That’s one thing I really need to work on for next season, we’ve missed practically all of the pens we’ve had this season, and we can't afford to keep doing that! It still came down to the last match of the season though, after we hammered Lucky Mile but managed to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory somehow! Luckily, Dongguan played their last match before us, so I knew what was needed, and we got it, beating relegated Tung Po 3-1. Incidentally, squad has an average age of just 20!!! Not bad really!!

League > winners table

League cup > semis

FA cup > runners up (pens again!!)

Senior Shield > quarters

ACL > enjoyed it!

Made another nice profit again this year, thanks to the ACL games and money it brings in. Shouldn’t be far off £2m in the back by the time it adjusts everything at the end of the season. Please God, that has to be enough to turn us pro?!

Again didn’t make any transfers into the squad, apart from a couple of prospects that were unattached at the start of the season, and shifted another couple on who weren’t going to get into my starting XI.

Main aim for next season is to run the club professional. After that, the sky is the limit!! Really wish there was something I could say to the Chairman so I know he’s at least considering it?! Hope this aspect has been massively improved in 09, there’s so little Chairman interaction its ridiculous!

homescreen

edit to add >> finally

Archived