Financial Fair Play - English Championship

Think I've messed up my save due to this. I have taken over Preston who were relegated from the Premiership and are rich.

Here are the finance 3 weeks into pre-season training:

300b091.png

Here are my transfers

15o8a39.png

Here is my FFP screen

xnheur.png

I have only spent what the board has allowed me to spend in my transfer and wage budget. I have even made a £2 million pound profit in the transfer market due to me selling a player for 20 mill.

I dont understand the rules - can somebody please explain them as I believed I would be ok - but it appears I will get a transfer embargo or fine next season as Im projected to make a £20 mill loss. Is there anyway I can turn this around or have I messed up? Te current salary of the players following these transfers is £43 million,so Im still in budget

I still don't understand it as I have made the club a profit in the transfer market and followed the boardd wage and transfer kitty

From my post above, what I don't understand is that if my total transfer income is £20mill, due to me selling a player for £18mil and I have only bought in players of 18mill in value then I am in profit by £2mill. Yet I am going to be peanalied for FFP by being £15mill over it.

Just wondered how it is worked out and how if I can rectify it

look at your wages dude the team was just relegated from the prem. The wages are bound to be high.

At the beginning of the season they gave me £13mill tranfer kitty and £40mill wage budget - the club was reported to be still rich following relegation and has £60mill in the bank

Thats what I dont understand I well within my budgets that the club gave me

Is the way to rectify it to sell players or is there another way to

At the beginning of the season they gave me £13mill tranfer kitty and £40mill wage budget - the club was reported to be still rich following relegation and has £60mill in the bank

A £40m wage budget?

Have a look at the rules tab on the Championship Table screen and it should tell you the FFP rules.

You shouldn't take note of what the board give you in budgets, i have found my chairmen in previous saves give me budgets that don't always fit with FFP. Once again the financial status matters little nor whats in the bank.

They give your budget and kitty based on the balance. NOT what is allowed by FFP.

Don't think its gonna matter Im now back in the black on the financial fair play following a latest calculation. I can possibly fetch the rest of the players I wanted in now hopefully and not get peanalised

Archived