Football Manager Classic Vita FEEDBACK THREAD

I just managed Airdrie in lower leagues in Scotland and I bought the 50 million pounds unlockable and I didn't spend much in my first few seasons and I climbed the leagues and im now in the premier league and amazinhly ive got 110 million in the bank I don't know how that happened lol so ive spent 50 million on players and ive still got 60 million in the bank and im not over my wage bill so everyuthin is fine but ive now been told the team is in administration as we cant pay our bills I don't get it whats goin on

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, i guess my feedback needs to be consturctive otherwise I'll get banned.

Here, then, is my constructive feedback...

• Release the game earlier in the year - Don't release the game 2 weeks before season end without an update later. This is a minor greivenace however, and merely a suggestion.
  • Support- support should be for current products not a promise to fix future products. If I buy a chair or a car and it broke, I wouldn't be happy with the manufacturer saying "sorry your stuck with it, but we will make sure future chairs and cars aren't broken".
  • Fix major bugs in the game - especially if there is no mechanism for the customer to return their product. I understand and have experienced most iterations of FM are buggy at launch- however msot those bugs are fixed. The vita version has received no such support.
  • If you are going to offer support make sure you respond to your customers in the support forum and don't leave them there waiting for a reply weeks on end - especially when they have helped you with files and info.
  • Treat customers with respect- remember these are people who have paid for your product, ignoring them, being dismissive of their concerns and misdirecting them. When asking about support for FM14 on Vita shortly after its release i do not expect to be told it wont be supported because of FM15 on PC or future version of FM15 that may or may not exist. The way the devs of FM occasionally act can be arrogant, dismissive and rude. I feel deflated and sad by this whole situation, and with no solutions. Is the purpose of "support" not to help the customer get a product they are happy with, or at least works as intended.

Despite being a long time FM player (since 06), this is probably going to be my last. SI hasn't shown to me that they really care about either their products or their customers, and I would suggest they improve before they lose more.

• 2 weeks later...
The game is now on sale on US. -40%

Any new word about a 2015 release?

Haha I wouldn't count on it after the bafflingly stupid decisions SI made with 2014 (like release date, control system) probably mean that sales weren't what they could and should have been.

And we all know sales dictate everything...

Haha I wouldn't count on it after the bafflingly stupid decisions SI made with 2014 (like release date, control system) probably mean that sales weren't what they could and should have been.

And we all know sales dictate everything...

Miles respont to my tweet:

@alex_muts Dec 9

@milesSI October 15: "no firm decision on another VITA game"... any news now? The game just went on sale on PSN...

Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI 10h hours ago

@alex_muts still no firm decision. A lot will depend on how the sales go in the sale.

So I think this confirms that a 2015 release will not happen, due to how low sales were. Enjoy your 2014 version with some discount.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived