making loads of chances not scoring but poor ai teams can score easily

Arsenal v Reading trouble: is just 1 pkm when this happens

I dominate the first half an hour where every shot will be poo every cross will be poo every corner will be into the amozing keepers hands and then they get their little chance with the poorer rated players and pow goal....

Min 31 long shot straight at keeper (who is way better than their keeper but makes less saves than any other keeper) who dives under the ball. REALLY???? :confused:

Now I need to attack instead of controlling the game but then all of a sudden my players no longer can make the chances because the other team can now anticipate every move and block all the shots... and then long shots are all poo taken from stupid paces and hardly ever even hit the target

they then begin to outplay me like theyre better (87 and 91) and every 50/50, loose ball or tackle seemingly goes they're way along with the poor finishing from my players

And I've seen the responce saying that its peoples tactics is why players finsh poorly but that doesn't make sence how can someones tactics make a player finish poorly????

If a player is running through on goal how can the build up play that put him there possibly effect how he's now going to finish?????????

My tactics won me the league the previous seson but now they're barely half effective

Didn't you start a pretty similar topic before?

This part is pretty telling...

And I've seen the responce saying that its peoples tactics is why players finsh poorly but that doesn't make sence how can someones tactics make a player finish poorly????

If a player is running through on goal how can the build up play that put him there possibly effect how he's now going to finish?????????

The answer is, of course tactics can affect that. If you've played a patient build-up, a striker is far more likely to score their chance than if you've already had 40 snatched chances and he's missed again and again.

You really need to visit the tactics forum.

Didn't you start a pretty similar topic before?

This part is pretty telling...

The answer is, of course tactics can affect that. If you've played a patient build-up, a striker is far more likely to score their chance than if you've already had 40 snatched chances and he's missed again and again.

You really need to visit the tactics forum.

I play slow patient build up play and get loads of saves and blocks because all the other team does is play rigid deep counter so i speed up play use the flanks and get the same thing coupled with incompetent winger "jogging" (not sprinting) down the wing an crossing terribly

Ai play fast counter attack and get loads of goals from fewer shots

So I question what are you on about? You can snatch at a chance from slow play the same way you can snatch at a chance from fast direct play (example arsenal play slow play giroud still misses bucket loads, liverpool play fast direct their strikers are top scorers

If a player is through on goal through a quick long ball or a a slow piece of play passing and recycling how can what happened in the past effect what he's gonna do

If there is a difference then surely i should be able to say to players "take your time when finishing" or "shoot early when finishing"

nahh i thought i was meant to support my issues with something

What should I be doing, screen shot?

A screenshot would help, so that we can see your tactic.

If you uploaded the Arsenal pkm.... where did you upload it to? How are we supposed to download and view it without a link? You're supporting nothing as you've given us nothing to go on.

the link is

Arsenal v reading trouble

1. That's not the link. That's the name of your pkm.

2. Upload it to a sharing site where we can download it. Uploading it to SI's FTP server is pointless because none of us can download it from there.

So I question what are you on about? You can snatch at a chance from slow play the same way you can snatch at a chance from fast direct play (example arsenal play slow play giroud still misses bucket loads, liverpool play fast direct their strikers are top scorers

If a player is through on goal through a quick long ball or a a slow piece of play passing and recycling how can what happened in the past effect what he's gonna do

If there is a difference then surely i should be able to say to players "take your time when finishing" or "shoot early when finishing"

It was an example. You claimed that it could never be tactics, and I gave an example of where it could be.

Archived