"Doom of Men" - "Field of Bones" - "Breaker of Chains"..... My final tactics set for FM14.3 !!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just made a profile so I can tell you guys, I used this tactic for 4 seasons at Napoli, we won everything possible except in the first season where we lost to Real Madrid in ECC finals, so I found an absolute beast for the RB, Nathaniel Clyne, and Juan Bernat on the left, those two can't be explained by no words, they were the core of the team, ofc Hamsik was sormer with Gabigol and Zivkovic changing fr striker time in the last season with Rotariu and some regens as back up, but these two are absolutely amazing. Thanks for great tactic :D P.S. I changed to Bagdad Cowboy in 5th season and stood with it beacuse of the two strikers..

• 4 weeks later...

Mr Rosler, big ups to you again man! I was really struggling in my second season as Toulouse boss - relegation zone in Ligue 1 but doing surprisingly well in Champions League - changed to this dream of a tactic and voila, things change around and I go on a record breaking undefeated streak. Cannot thank you enough dude, I think this may surpassed Silk & Steel..

I highly recommend Toulouse btw. A lot of younger talent & chairman hasn't denied a request yet! :thup:

Mr Rosler, big ups to you again man! I was really struggling in my second season as Toulouse boss - relegation zone in Ligue 1 but doing surprisingly well in Champions League - changed to this dream of a tactic and voila, things change around and I go on a record breaking undefeated streak. Cannot thank you enough dude, I think this may surpassed Silk & Steel..

I highly recommend Toulouse btw. A lot of younger talent & chairman hasn't denied a request yet! :thup:

Thanks for the comments. Its good to see people still doing well on some of the older tactics.

Archived