Arsenal v Chelsea V - It's Up For Grabs Now *spoilers and CL QF 2nd Leg related drama*

wycombe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

We deserve this game ffs icon_mad.gif

Hats off to the Chelsea defence so far though, Terry is immense.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>even ron atkinson said it was a lucky touch that led to the goal icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

Take that Monkeh!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>erm, i don't support chelsea, nor do i particularly want arsenal to lose. are you feeling ok, you still seem a bit bitter after saturday icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

Take that Monkeh!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>erm, i don't support chelsea, nor do i particularly want arsenal to lose. are you feeling ok, you still seem a bit bitter after saturday icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I lover you,really, you know, Monkeh icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Yes we do need two. Chelsea are always dangerous on the break. As i've said, Chelsea's defence is fantastic.

The first half was relentless attacking, what a great game!

Great half of football to watch for the neutral that was. Vieira's been immense for Arsenal, and Terry likewise for Chelsea. They'd defended so well only for the defence to completely fall asleep in injury time. Technically the goal doesn't change much, but psychologically, that's a huge goal.

Gronkjaer on for Parker, good move IMO icon14.gif

I repeat, COME ONE AOADALORCP icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Great half of football to watch for the neutral that was. Vieira's been immense for Arsenal, and Terry likewise for Chelsea. They'd defended so well only for the defence to completely fall asleep in injury time. Technically the goal doesn't change much, but psychologically, that's a huge goal.

Gronkjaer on for Parker, good move IMO icon14.gif

I repeat, COME ONE AOADALORCP icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely injuries as opposed to red cards?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mika:

It's been coming since half-time, looks like Big Ron was right about Lehmann.

Game on!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Big Ron right about something? Never! icon_wink.gif

Archived