Coach reports on trialists in the future

Managing lower down in the leagues you usually aren't allowed to scout outside your own country and you are also usually dependent on free transfers. Now when you take a player on trial your coaches compiles a report on that player. I usually trial a lot of people to get their attributes revealed for future use if needed. What I find frustrating is that once the players' trial period finishes the coachreports disappear.

For some future version it would be nice if they would stay around like scoutreports does. I realise that it might cause problems with the game running smoothly and using up too much memoryresources if all reports would get saved. One option could perhaps be to be able to chose what reports you want to keep and for how long.

I like this idea, I get very frustrated sometimes with managing in the lower leagues with things like this, surely IRL when a team takes a player on a trial they keep some kind of record of what he was like? Even is he was complete rubbish, I'm sure clubs would do this kind of thing

This idea gets a :thup: from me, now to sit back and watch people disagree with me lol

I would be happy even if it only were the starratings that got stored.

great idea mate :)

i dont think it would take up a great deal of memory or anything since when you manage a bigger team, you can scout lots and lots of people without getting rid of any of the reports. Keeping a few trialist reports shouldnt effect the game at all i think :D

Archived