Fixed PA for -8,-9,-10

As you know, players with PA of:

-10 randomize the value at the begining of the game between 170-200

-9 between 150-180

-8 between 130-160

etc..

I don't like variability so i fixed every PA of -8,-9,-10 to an average depending on the CA instead of a random value.

In this manner (For a PA of -8):

CA=xx0 -> PA=145

CA=xx1 -> PA=146

CA=xx2 -> PA=147

CA=xx3 -> PA=148

CA=xx4 -> PA=149

CA=xx5 -> PA=145

CA=xx6 -> PA=146

CA=xx7 -> PA=147

CA=xx8 -> PA=148

CA=xx9 -> PA=149

I edited this manually, but if someone knows a faster way to do it i'm all ears, because i dont think i'm gonna do it for the -7 players :D

DOWNLOAD

To use it you have to start a new game and load the editor data file.

If you want to know which players have random potential then you could use the editor to find them. When in game, i don't know how you could do it.

I use this file because this way a player will always have the same potential, thereby will always be as good as it gets, no matter in what game i am.

I know this seems pretty illogical regarding reality because there is a lot of variability on the developing of young players, but is like, i want to play in one line of time instead of having one player being crap or a star every time i start a new game.

This has a lot to do with the wide range that the PA moves for -10,-9,-8, etc... if i could reduce the range that would be awesome, but i just fixed an average value instead.

I just uploaded it because there could be someone who finds it useful too.

• 1 month later...

If I understand it right, fayon is removing some of the random-ness from the PA system. So rather than a -8 player being anything between 120 and 160 (which is a massive difference) at the start of each game, they can be given a specific PA based on their CA in the editor DB. So every -8 player is going to have a good potential in the 140s rather than some of them being amazing and some of them not so good. A decent idea.

If you want to know which players have random potential then you could use the editor to find them. When in game, i don't know how you could do it.

I use this file because this way a player will always have the same potential, thereby will always be as good as it gets, no matter in what game i am.

I know this seems pretty illogical regarding reality because there is a lot of variability on the developing of young players, but is like, i want to play in one line of time instead of having one player being crap or a star every time i start a new game.

This has a lot to do with the wide range that the PA moves for -10,-9,-8, etc... if i could reduce the range that would be awesome, but i just fixed an average value instead.

I just uploaded it because there could be someone who finds it useful too.

That only matters if you constantly restart games, in which you're missing the best of FM in it's long-term saves. Think of it this way - When you start a new game you basically create your own thread of reality, where X is crap and Y is good, and roll with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived