FMC 14 - New game worth splashing out for ? or FMC 13 with some bells and whistles

gazcollo - as Lucas said try the demo and see what you think.

I have not seen to many fundamental changes just lots of little tweaks. Those little tweaks though make the game even more enjoyable.

From the FMC point of view the one major change that makes it worth the money is the ability to add more than 3 leagues.

Unlike Konrad0611 I have not seen any flaws - major or otherwise but then I don't tend to read through all the forums so may have missed something.

gazcollo - as Lucas said try the demo and see what you think.

I have not seen to many fundamental changes just lots of little tweaks. Those little tweaks though make the game even more enjoyable.

From the FMC point of view the one major change that makes it worth the money is the ability to add more than 3 leagues.

Unlike Konrad0611 I have not seen any flaws - major or otherwise but then I don't tend to read through all the forums so may have missed something.

Fullbacks tucking in and not defending their areas properly is leading to opposition wide players having too much space. I can't solve this problem with tactics as it is ME fault.

FM13 and FM14 are noticeably different - in particular the new tactical setup, transfer negotiations, option to take part in deadline day and occasional team meetings via the inbox. The match engine, whilst still a work in progress, is far more responsive to your instructions.

You have to make your own mind up on bugs/flaws. One man's ruined game is another man's 'make a cup of tea, press continue and forget it'.

Major flaws which are ruining the game. Play it in March when it will be sorted.

I agree :)

I loving FMC 2013 Classic Mode at the moment as trying to Snatch Premier League title holder(Man City) who won twice in rows. So I went out splash out to buy 2 WORLD Class Defence(Both are french with 5 Stars Rating!) and now my team is top of the league with 10 Wins in Rows....Man city are 6 points behide and you(man city) must work harder! LOL

Hopefully should be able to win the League again as want my title back!!!

I think I could easily Skipped FM 2014 and wait for FM 2015 IF I want to :)

Archived