FM14 Scottish Pyramid setup

Looking forward to this, I tried myself to get it working but the advanced settings are pretty confusing, and the basic settings don't seem to work for this, as you can't edit the original Highland-Lowland League :/

Can't wait to try the lowland league!

I had the same problem, what you can do if go to the FM button and click Add/Remove Leagues, then add the Highland-Lowland Division, it should then say it will take effect on 20/6/2014, you can then just go on holiday until then.

Just turned 20/6/2014 and took charge of Stirling Uni :)

When i add this it only gives me the option to add scottish premier league. This is the only data file i have loaded, What did i do wrong?

I had this too; after following Terra's instructions I got all other leagues in place, but only from Season 2 in-game; any way we can get all leagues working from Season 1?

• 2 weeks later...
cris182, my apologies i must have merged data from another file for that, i was working on a european 1 year to nationality file as well

Hey feda, was looking at doing this myself last night. Have you managed to separate the European 1yr -> Nationality from the Highland/Lowland data? Thanks for solving what I couldn't manage, the actual activation of the leagues themselves!

• 2 months later...

Archived