The Sammarinese Challenge.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My achievements:

Won Serie A (2022)

Won TIM Cup (2022)

Won Europa League (2020)

Assuming you dont really want to gather the Serie B / Serie C titles.

With the NT, i was absolutely awful

I really enjoyed the save, my team by the end was pretty awesome but i built it without any SMR players really. I might give it another go this year......

My achievements:

Won Serie A (2022)

Won TIM Cup (2022)

Won Europa League (2020)

Assuming you dont really want to gather the Serie B / Serie C titles.

With the NT, i was absolutely awful

I really enjoyed the save, my team by the end was pretty awesome but i built it without any SMR players really. I might give it another go this year......

Thanks mate. :thup:

I knew you had won stuff but it's taking me ages going through the thread.

I'm ignoring the lesser titles if you won Serie A.

Would be good to get you back in again, (maybe earlier this time).

Just to let anyone know who is interested, I have created a save game that starts after 2 years holiday rather than 1 years holiday. It is available in the new thread.

Like deadfncat, I also had to holiday 2 years rather than one to get them promoted. (No idea why).

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Reached my 6th season with San Marino after reloading 14 times to get them to come up.  Only using regens so its very hard but just finished my first season in serie B rock bottom on 8 points.  The hardest part of this challenge is every time I get a promising youth, my board accept stupid bids for them. Lost 2 keepers, a quality lb and cb, 2 cm's and numerous forwards. Some before they even kicked a ball for us lol.

Finances are always on the down too due to the average gates of around 1000.  Only thing that keeps me going is the attachment you get to your team when doing a youth only challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, always been a huge fan of this challenge having read about it a few years back. Cant seem to find a page for this for fm18 though? can anybody just start one? also would it be against the challenge rules to have a manager also in control of a team in the san marino leagues? 

Archived