What is this icon for?

There are lot of very informative icons like this dotted around.

The expandable WNT/INJ/IPR information boxes on the squad screen for example, hovering over these provides more detail.

And my personal favourite, the Match Preview screen where the formation of the opposition sits, it scrolls from shirts to players faces...this contains stuff like Top Goalscorer, Highest rating, Debuts etc.

It's ace! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where the note icons are from FM13? (the icons that showed up next to names when you had created a manager note on that asset?) Cannot find it in preferences this year.

Not entirely sure what you mean but notes can be added to the calendar.

In FM13, there was a little "notepad" icon immediately following the name for someone you had created a manager note for...hovering over the icon opened a popup with the note information inside. Can't find that in FM14.

(Screenshot attached---check the little yellow icons after about half the squads' names...those were manager notes I created).

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/505821122975518544/3D887F8B72CC987E418A85D8B52E8D4A1A2BB1AB/

If you look at a players History > Notes

Yep...I know that is there....but still not what I'm looking for. The pop-up icon allowed me to check my notes from whichever screen I was on, without having to navigate to a history or notes page....

news pages, squad pages, even in match on the performance or team ratings panel...the note was present. I miss it :(

Archived