A manager after one thing, Global Dominance!

iHeadHunta x

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPAL_zps3f1c0f80-1_zps0a42a7a6.jpg

Real S.P.A.L - November 2014 Review

Results

An unbeaten but disappointing month as we picked up 2 wins from 5 with 3 draws. I am very pleased that we still haven't lost a game all season in the league but we need to turn this draws into victories if we are to keep second place at bay. I have been very pleased with the form of Andrea Tabenlli putting in some fantastic performances with vital goals and assists.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-3_zpseeae88ca.png

League Table

We sit top of the table after another unbeaten month but we are hanging by a piece of string as we are one point clear of Prato in second.

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages-3_zps521458fc.png

Nice to see your doing fabulous with Real SPAL! :thup:

For the Rochdale link it's up to you. I think getting SPAL to promotion is a bigger challenge

I'd say stick for now and see how the season goes before moving on, much better clubs to manage in that division than Rochdale tbh

Yeah, Ive turned it down as I feel the bigger challenge is getting Spal Promoted for now!

Real S.P.A.L - December 2014 Review

Results

Another dissapointing month as we drew 2 and saw our unbeaten season come to an end with a defeat against my closest challengers Prato in 2nd. We drew the first game of the month which meant the Top of the table clash against Prato was much more important but we lost and then followed with a draw a week later. Turchetta was the stand out performer again but I am starting to become worried with the lack of goals the strikers are scoring.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-4_zpsa3f6f3cc.png

League Table

After are first defeat of the season to 2nd place we have unfortunately lost ground in the title race on Prato moving down to 2nd, 4 points behind.

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages-4_zpsf51ecd12.png

Real S.P.A.L - January 2014 Review

Results

A much much better month as we picked up 3 victories from a possible 4. However we lost our second game of the season thanks to a defeat against Castiglione, in a game where we missed a penalty late on. 17 year old Summer signing Luca Rotolo scored a brace and is putting in some fantastic performances when given a chance in the team.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-5_zps7cbe8e40.png

League Table

Although it was a good month for the club we still sit in 2nd place 4 points behind Prato, however promotion looks more and more certain each month as we now draw 10 points away from the play-offs.

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages-5_zps9ddc5c62.png

Real S.P.A.L - February 2014 Review

Results

An unbeaten month of February but for a consecutive month we lost ground on Prato who are in fantastic form. We picked up 2 wins and 2 draws in the month - which is very pleasing - as well as the fact we are scoring goals for fun as we scored 6 goals in 2 games. Youngster Rotolo is putting in some amazing performances still scoring another goal in the 3-2 victory over Alto.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule_zps2e48b1fa.png

League Table

It just doesn't seem like anybody can stop Prato as they are in fantastic form. However we move closer and closer to promotion but the league title would be a bonus.

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages_zps5bcde7a5.png

Real S.P.A.L - March 2014 Review

Results

What a great month and it couldn't have came at a better time as we continued our fantastic form to 10 games in unbeaten. We started the month with a respectable draw against Mantova but ended it with 3 wins from 3 to heap more pressure on Prato. We coming to the business end of the season with 3 games to go. Aswell as scoring bucket full of goals we seem to be conceding far fewer.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-2_zps8f04c2ad.png

League Table

We are now heaping pressure significantly on Prato drawing closer to only 3 points with a game against Prato at home second last games.

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages-2_zps5268dc36.png

Last 4 Games

A massive 4 games in our title and promotion push as the season draws to an end. The game that will decide the title is looking like the second last game of the year in a title clash with Prato.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-3_zps91fecc09.png

Real S.P.A.L - April 2014 Review

Results

Another fantastic month which had the biggest game of the season in it, If we could have won against Prato we would have been in pool position for the title but Prato got the draw which see's them in a fantastic position with one game to go. What will happen in the final game of the season? Who will be crowned the champions?

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-4_zps07ec2915.png

League Table

We somehow sit 2nd position even know we have a better goal difference. After losing out in the play-off final last year from being a lower seeding, if we miss out on the title this year due to losing to Prato earlier in the season I will definately feel agrieved.

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages-3_zps5ab8786a.png

On a positive Note, we are promoted!

Real S.P.A.L - Last game of the Season

My Last Game Prato's Last Game

TrevisovRealSpal_OverviewOverview_zpse9fc2e3f.pngPratovProPatria_OverviewOverview_zps50541d6a.png

Treviso 1-2 Real Spal Prato 2-1 Pro Patria

Summary

As you can probably see both of us won. We took the the first major advantage in the title race as Andrea Tabanelli scored in the 39th minute. The second half kicked off and Pro Patria got a massive goal for us which meant we took a major step to the title. However the 68th Minute came (Now my worst number) as we conceded but we was still in 1st but at the same time Prato got that killer goal to send them back top. However when we scored in the 81st minute from another Andrea Tabanelli scored I thought that would be it and we would win the title but Prato destroyed the dreams of the fans when they scored in the 84th minute to win the title.

What does this mean in the league?

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages-4_zpscdd7a011.png

We finished second, as we lost away to Prato 2-0 before only gaining a draw at Home so Prato win the league! We had a better goal difference but after being cost promotion last year due to being a lower seeding we have been cruely unlucky again.

Real S.P.A.L - End of Season Review

Italian Serie C2/A

Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2 I Past Positions

Well what a fantastic season! We lost the least amount of games in the whole season - 2 in total - but only managed a second place finish behind Prato. We started the month in unbelievable fashion failing to lose a game between the month of August and December which totalled an extraordinary 10 victories and 5 draws before we eventually feel to defeat against our title rivals Prato which in the end would play a significant part in who gained the title. We then went on to gain a draw and a couple of victories before our second and only other defeat at the hands of Castilglione. We then went on another unbelievable run of form in the second season which was even better than the previous as we went the rest of the season unbeaten from the months of January all the way through to May which totalled and impressive 10 victories of which we went 6 games without dropping a point. Due to league Rules if tied on points then it would come down to head to head between the teams so I know the game against Prato on the 26th of April would be huge and unfortunately we failed to deliver that vital victory. This meant we had to better Prato's result on the final weekend of the season and although we gained a very creditable 2-1 victory, Prato snatched the league title with a late goal. We had a better goal difference than Prato aswell but they had a better h2h so they win the title. A very positive for me this season was the amount of goals we scored being the highest in the league. As you can see by the league table, ourself and Prato had incredibly similar statistics in the league with us scoring 1 more goal but having the same goals conceded. But after all the heartache of failing to lift the league title the main thing is that we have gained promotion to the Italian Serie C1/A and if we can perform well have a chance to make the play-offs being an outsider for promotion at 33/1

ItalianSerieC2_A_OverviewStages_zpsc509379f.png

Italian Serie C Cup

Well, we couldn't continue are league form in the cup as we fail at the first hurdle in a cup I would have preferred to progress in as we lost 1-0 at home to Gubbio in a very dissapointing performance.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-3_zps58f80f6e.png

Squad

Squad I Player of the Year I Team of the Year I Fans Player of the Year I Manager of the Year

Best Eleven I All-Time Best Eleven

What more could I want from the squad, I can safely say all of my player in my squad have played their parts in a fantastic season. I had a fall out with Jackson Mendes during the season it which he was transfer listed but we soon made up. Andrea Tabenelli won the leagues Player of the Year which is fantastic and I came second in the Manager of the year contest. We had 5 players named in the team of the year, 3 of which are midfielders plus our keeper and Cintoi who also picked up fans player of the year. New signing Ganz was the squads top goalscorer scoring 17 Goals and he was also the joint top assisster with 9 assists aswell as Benatelli and Tabanelli. Every okayer in my starting eleven had an average rating of higher than 7 which is fantastic.

Finances

Like last year, picture says it all!

RealSpal_BoardroomFinances_zps53062056.png

Real S.P.A.L - Pre-Season 2015-2016

After an unbelievable season last year, we ended up getting promoted to the Italian Serie C1/A. Although the squad are taking a leap up a division I still felt that we possessed enough quality to handle our self and due to the poor finances of the club with didn't have the spending power to sign a whole new loads of players. Due to these finances 5 players had to leave the club during the off-season, 4 of which have played crucial roles in the team since I took over including top goalscorer in my first season Roberto Rocchi who wages were too high and had a poor year last season. Anthony Badel, Marco Proietti and Juan Martin Ulloa also left the club on a free transfer as well Uros Palibrik who left the club for a fee of 14k to Campobasso. On to the bit you have all been reading for - Players in! The first player I brought in was is 20 Year old Nolan Mbemba who has consistent Physical stats with a lot of potential. Secondly, we signed central defender Nicolo Gigli who is only 19 years of age and didn't ask for a lot for wages. He will provide good cover for our current defenders and will one day be a first team regular. We started the season and I thought that would be all the players brought in but the squad was small and we were hit with a few injuries leaving us with only 5 subs so I brought in 2 players on loan who I don't need to pay for there wages. Tallo the first player who is a versatile striker brought in from Roma who is a fantastic player for this standard and secondly winger Acosty brought in from Fiorentina.

RealSpal_TransfersHistory_zpsfe68dd9b.png

Nolan Mbemba + Nolan Mbemba Report I Nicolo Gigli + Nicolo Gigli Report I Gadji Junior Tallo + Gadji Junior Tallo Report I Boadu Maxwell Acosty + Boadu Maxwell Acosty Report

Real S.P.A.L - August and September 2015 Review

Italian Serie C1/A Results

The first couple of months of the new seasonal campaign has started and what a start for a newly promoted team. We kicked off the season wining all of our first 5 games before gaining a very credible point thanks to a late strike from Andrea Ganz. Every player in the squad has been fantastic so far with every player having a better average than 7. New signing Mbemba has settled in quickly putting in some fantastic performances as well as on loan Tallo swapping with Ganz time and again. But for me youngster Luca Rotolo is coming on leaps and bounds with some fantastic performances for a player at the age of 18 years old.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule_zps74901299.png

Italian Cup Results

We progressed through the first round of the Italian Cup with a great victory against Avellino before coming up against Serie B side Livorno and we nearly took it back to a suprise replay but we were denied in the last minute.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-2-Copy2_zpsd454b2d2.png

Italian C Cup Results

We have progressed into the Second Round of the cup thanks to a 1 nil victory over Foligno with Andrea Tabanelli scoring the only goal early on.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule-2-Copy_zps62fe119f.png

Real S.P.A.L - October 2015 Review

Results

A month of mixed results for the side. We only picked up 4 points in the league with a fantastic victory away to Carpi 5-1 with youngster Luca Rotolo picking up a double. The only other point being a draw against Alessandria aswell as losing to the inform table toppers Cittadella and Tritium. We progressed further in the cup to the group stage thanks to a 2-0 victory against Salernitana.

RealSPAL_FixturesSchedule2_zpsc2292f47.png

League Table

We are still doing amazingly in the league and currently sit in 3rd 5 points behind the leaders but 5 points clear of 4th. Cittadella are still unbeaten in the league and look the team to stop.

ItalianSerieC1_A_OverviewStages_zpsbd28cd76.png

Archived