[FM13] fm.it San Marino Advanced by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM

fm.it San Marino Advanced 2013 by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM

We have recreated the championship of San Marino, using the Advancel Panel.

We have recreated all the real rules of the league, including the playoffs for the title are played by the first three in each group and have a particular format.

Created the Titan Cup and the Federal Trophy.

In the folder that you download you will find two files:

-fm.it San Marino Advanced 2013 by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM where the teams are set as a semi pro league and there is for the reserves and youth teams

-fm.it San Marino Advanced 2013 v.real by Fmanager86 & Ricerca Sammarinese FM where the teams are set out as amateurs and there are reserve teams and youth teams.Choose whichever you prefer.

The file must be placed in C: \ Users \ User \ Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2013 \ editor dataThis db was created by FM & Research Sammarinese & Fmanager86 for http://www.football-manager.it/forum/ .

Thanks and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD http://www.football-manager.it/forum/topic/28969-fmit-san-marino-advanced-2013-by-fmanager86-ricerca-sammarinese-fm/ / http://www.mediafire.com/?1a1hw8n9to9cha1

• 2 weeks later...
Would quite fancy a look at this but download link doesnt work? Brings up an error message (Most of which is in Italian.......)

I think you need to register in his forum to download. (Not sure because i didn't do it)

I opened the file with the editor and it shows me some errors in the details tab. Is this correct?

Thank you!!

That's because he used the Advanced panel to do this update. You cant load it in the normal editor.

Yup i managed to somehow register and download (using my best italian translation skills!) Not playing in the San Marinese league directly yet, simply have it running in the background as i manage the national team. Shall see how it goes :)

OK! but how can they used the advanced panels? as far as I know this year they're not activated. Sorry if i'm wrong.

Thank you for your answer.

The advanced panels for FM13 cannot be discussed in these realms unfortunately as SI don't support them. It may be worth mentioning too that anybody using this file does so at their own risk and can't expect help from SI with bugfixes etc if this file is loaded...

On topic: Glad to see that this has been updated again guys...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The real version has only a youth team, no reserve squad. Could I just load the 'non real' version in the normal editor, make everyone again amateur and save the file? I want to play the real version (thus as amateur clubs), but with reserve and youth squads, not only youth...

Archived