FM2013 Pre Order Australia

I went to game traders which is a computer shop at a shopping center in australia to pre order FM2013 but they say its not on their website at the moment.I thought 2 weeks before coming out it would be avaiable to order but they told me to come back in a few weeks.I did'nt have a problem with FM2012 last year.

Im in New Zealand and I haven't bought FM in hard copy for 3 or 4 years. Do the Digital download thing, much cheaper and no worrying about the endless problems trying to get a copy around release day from the physical stores.

Sega have the game for $39.95 USD, which is about $40 Aussie and $50 Kiwi. So cheap!

If we pre-order in Australia, seeing as all the digital providers are based either in the UK or US, when will we get access to the download?

Does it mean that we have to factor in time-zones, and it'll be for example, an 11am download if bought in England (+11 hrs), 3pm/4pm if bought from the US (+15/16 hrs) etc? Or will we be able to do it right away on our own time zone?

From Brisbane here and I bought it from GMG. Get all my games online now as it is much cheaper and easier.

If steam prices are too much of a rort, easier to buy elsewhere and import it ;)

Sitting here refreshing my emails waiting on my key to come through! I want to play!!!

If we pre-order in Australia, seeing as all the digital providers are based either in the UK or US, when will we get access to the download?

Does it mean that we have to factor in time-zones, and it'll be for example, an 11am download if bought in England (+11 hrs), 3pm/4pm if bought from the US (+15/16 hrs) etc? Or will we be able to do it right away on our own time zone?

Well Midnight UK thursday into Friday is 9am Friday for us in Sydney/Melbourne Australia

GMG is definately the way to go...$26.00...Cheap as chips. I can't see the point in getting a hard copy of any game these days. Still have to verify FM with Steam regardless, and is $26.00 v $78.00 really worth having a CD that will just sit in your bookshelf?

Well Midnight UK thursday into Friday is 9am Friday for us in Sydney/Melbourne Australia
The difference is 10 hours now since we've moved into daylight savings, and when England moves the other way (at the end of this month) it will be +11.

Archived