Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!

Jedzo

Im so lucky on FM08!! Its unbelievable how may times i score in the last 5 minutes! Look, here's some exaples;

Arsenal are losing 1 - 0 to Southend after 91 minutes. Oh! What's this!? He's scored!!! The Arsenal centre-midfielder has drawn them level! Now with the full 93 minutes played Arsenal have a free-kick. Marvin Angulo steps up... GOOOOOOAL!!!! He's curled it into the top corner! And the final whistle blows seconds after!

Arsenal won 1 - 0 away in the first leg of the Champions Cup against Manchester United but they are down 2 - 0 at home in the second leg. After bags of chances they cannot score. Now, with 92 minutes gone Mamadou Sakho punts it up the pitch and its flicked on to Pato... Pato is now one on one with the keeper... Oooooh! He's dinked it over Craig Gordon and that will send Arsenal through to the Final on the away goals rule!

Tottenham lead Arsenal 1 - 0 with 84 minutes gone. Arsenal have a corner. Its put in low by Cesc Fabregas... Marvin Angulo loses his marker and volleys it right into the back of the net!!!! And with 94 minutes gone Hugo Lloris hits his goal-kick far up the park in hope for one last chance... It falls to the feet of 17 year old Stuart Christie who takes it past the last defender and is in a one on one situation here... Oh! He's rounded the keeper and slots it into an open goal!!!

Hope you all like my commentating :D

Please tell me your lucky victories! (Oh and if you want - you can do a little bit of commentating too ;))

Cheers

Arsenal won 1 - 0 away in the first leg of the Champions Cup against Manchester United but they are down 2 - 0 at home in the second leg. After bags of chances they cannot score. Now, with 92 minutes gone Mamadou Sakho punts it up the pitch and its flicked on to Pato... Pato is now one on one with the keeper... Oooooh! He's dinked it over Craig Gordon and that will send Arsenal through to the Final on the away goals rule!Cheers

How did Arsenal go through on the away goals rule in the above scenario?? Surely it must have been Manchester United?

Arsenal are losing 1 - 0 to Southend after 91 minutes. Oh! What's this!? He's scored!!! The Arsenal centre-midfielder has drawn them level! Now with the full 93 minutes played Arsenal have a free-kick. Marvin Angulo steps up... GOOOOOOAL!!!! He's curled it into the top corner! And the final whistle blows seconds after!

You needed luck to beat Southend? That says it all really... :rolleyes:

And like said above, shouldnt Man Utd have gone through on the away goals rule? If you went through despite that fact, the I will admit you are really lucky as I dont think the rules have ever been bent for anybody!

My luckiest game was with Shakhtar against Barcelona! First leg won 3-0 with only 3 shots! Away I was loosing 4-0 and then I put on field a 17 year old regan (had too many suspensions and injury) and he scores on the 90th min! :)

Archived