4-3-3 Barcelona Version Style ,Domination and High Quality .

Show us your working method .This is something that you cannot neglect .You need to combine the appropriate training schedules with the formations that you use .Tactics are not ready products from supermarket .Its not like drinking a beer and thats all .

You cannot make all of you such irresponsible comments .Good or bad .You want fast food tactics with immediate results with every club .Forget it .Football is not like that .Even the kids of 12 years old know that tactics need to be modified and tested in order

to achieve perfection .Barcelona is teaching in La Masia this kind of football since 70s .All these decades of maturity cannot be presented in just 3-4 FM tactics .Be smart and present tactics according to the club that you manage .Dont waste your time for secret

all wining fast food tactics .Football needs hard work and dedication ,even in FM .If you cannot do all of these you are not for this sports .Punto !!!Millions of users who want ready multi winning tactics .Work and avoid the excuses ?Can you do it

I dont think so .In the forthcoming years you will ask the forums to teach you how to set up a saved game ...The side effects of junks food .Now accuse everybody who doesnt give you ready eaten food in your mouth.

If you are trying to say that downloaded tactics are useless (I agree with you at this point) then why you created this and other threads with "fast food" tactics? Maybe it's time to try TC and shouts...

Rene.Girard, here's the issues everyone on this thread is having with you:

- When we ask for a more detailed opening post, you reply with statements such as "do you really need me to explain Barcelona's style?" and "just try the tactic".

- When people provide (negative) feedback, you ask for more detailed information.

You can't ask people to "just try the tactic" and then say "show us your working method" - it's the opposite of what you are doing yourself.

You're suggesting that people are asking for an 'all winning fast food tactic', but I don't see any mention of that here. And while I agree that training schedules are always handy to get right, if they were essential to your tactic working, it should have been something you described in your opening post. I still doubt that training schedules will have as dramatic an effect as you are suggesting.

Same, I am inspired by Rene's thoughtful posts and wonderful tactics I think everyone must follow the methods and philosophy of the great coaches :)

Thats why the tactic is born so long time ago

Every manager follow a philosophy

borat09.jpg

Show us your working method .This is something that you cannot neglect .You need to combine the appropriate training schedules with the formations that you use .Tactics are not ready products from supermarket .Its not like drinking a beer and thats all .

You cannot make all of you such irresponsible comments .Good or bad .You want fast food tactics with immediate results with every club .Forget it .Football is not like that .Even the kids of 12 years old know that tactics need to be modified and tested in order

to achieve perfection .Barcelona is teaching in La Masia this kind of football since 70s .All these decades of maturity cannot be presented in just 3-4 FM tactics .Be smart and present tactics according to the club that you manage .Dont waste your time for secret

all wining fast food tactics .Football needs hard work and dedication ,even in FM .If you cannot do all of these you are not for this sports .Punto !!!Millions of users who want ready multi winning tactics .Work and avoid the excuses ?Can you do it

I dont think so .In the forthcoming years you will ask the forums to teach you how to set up a saved game ...The side effects of junks food .Now accuse everybody who doesnt give you ready eaten food in your mouth.

My training schedule is based on Cleon model found in Tactics & Training Discussion, and works well I've never had a problem with any other tactic using this. You say you want feedback good or bad lol NO YOU DONT onless they agree with you and anybody that doesnt is wrong/lair/doing something wrong. Why don't you post screen shots of how well you've done with this tactic, insteed of chatting crap all the time. Or are you full of the brown stuff?

• 5 weeks later...

Run now to take your oscar award .Why you are sitting here to chat with all of these fools ?Go on ,Barcelona is inviting you to show them what you can(not) do .

Clayton - claytonsgold .

Duplicating accounts with different nicks .Nice ,but old fashioned ;)

Run now to take your oscar award .Why you are sitting here to chat with all of these fools ?Go on ,Barcelona is inviting you to show them what you can(not) do .

Clayton - claytonsgold .

Duplicating accounts with different nicks .Nice ,but old fashioned ;)

YOU are accusing someone for having duplicate accounts :) ?

Nice trolling Mr 4( or is it 5?) accountman !!

• 4 weeks later...

Barca second season, who to buy/sell?

After winning the double with barca, losing on pens to city on champo league final, I just wanna Improve my team, a few days after losing in the final man city offer 40,5mil for dani alves In which I accepted, using these funds I signed ceaser aspilicueta and sakho, I use a 4-3-3 tactic which involves 2 center mids and 2 wingers. And a cam, I've just finished my first season and Im in friendlies, I have about 50mil to spend I don't know where I can improve with squad, with a usual line up of. Valdes, jordi alba, Azaplilcueta as fullbacks, piqué and sakho as center Halfs, iniesta and xavi cm, wingers villa and messi, cam fabregas, and cavani striker, this team has a lot of rotation especially otamendi, thiamin, macro verati, and others? Suggest then? Fire Away

can we start a pool please? for when rene will hopefully get banned?..

he puts 4 threads exactly the same up with no content in it and then abuses anyone asking for more info .. like what success he's had etc.. i suspect he's had none as the tactic is untested ...

pure garbage

Archived