The new sensation is coming! Tune in to find out more!

ThePlaya

Great news, there's a new team in Europe that decided that it's time to take the biggest challenge possible! They want to win every trophy possible and only with their youth prospects!

OK, since there are carrers in San Marino and Andorra, I decided to play in Luxembourg. So, I found myself an update of Luxembourg on one Russian FM website - 3 levels with real team squads. I also used a large database and uploaded all top division players from Europe (50 000 players) - this would help the game be more realistic when we qualify for Europe. Why Luxembourg? Well, there are Careers in San Marino and Andorra here and Luxembourg is on 51st out of 53 nations in the UEFA Champions League Association Ratings for 2012/2013, being the third worst nation after San Marino and Andorra. Also, there are 3 playable tiers in Luxembourg, so it should be fun.

Hope to make regular updates on this, when time will allow me.

Aims

• Win the 1st tier
  • Win a European title
  • Develop youth structure to the world level
  • Have a Golden Shoe/Golden Ball winner in my squad
  • Manage the Luxembourg national team and take them to glory (maybe someday)
  • Win it all only with my youth (no transfers ever)

Club Management

Year Team League Position Achievements Best Goalscorer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 F.C. Schifflange 95 1. Division Serie 2 6th N/A [b][url=http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0120/6e/7a49e387209de991a4ff1a5be2adf36e.png]Claude Konsbrück[/url][/b] - 11
2012/2013 F.C. Schifflange 95 1. Division Serie 2 1st N/A [b][url=http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0120/6e/7a49e387209de991a4ff1a5be2adf36e.png]Claude Konsbrück[/url][/b] - 12
[/Code]

[b][size=3]African Cup Of Nations[/size][/b]

[Code]
Year 1st Place 2nd Place Score Best Goalscorer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013 South Africa DR Congo 2:1 Marouane Chamakh - 6
[/Code]

[b][size=3]European Championships[/size][/b]

[Code]
2012 Turkey France 0:0 (3:0 on pen.) Mevlüt Erdinç - 5
[/Code]

[b][size=3]UEFA Champions League[/size][/b]

[Code]
2011/2012 Bayer Leverkusen Barcelona 3:2 Diego Forlán - 10
2012/2013 Real Madrid PSG 2:0 Cristiano Ronaldo - 8
[/Code]

[b][size=3]UEFA Europa League[/size][/b]

[Code]
2011/2012 Lazio Napoli 2:1 Bobby Zamora - 10
2012/2013 Man City Man Utd 2:1 Obafemi Martins - 10
[/Code]

[b][size=3]Golden Ball[/size][/b]

[Code]
Year Winner 2nd Place 3rd Place
2011 Lionel Messi Cristiano Ronaldo Xavi
2012 Lionel Messi Wesley Sneijder Frank Lampard
[/Code]

[b][size=3]Golden Shoe[/size][/b]

[Code]
Year Winner 2nd Place 3rd Place
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 Alexis Sánchez (27 goals) Giampaolo Pazzini (26 goals) David Villa (24 goals)
2013 Mauro Zárate (21 goals) Emanuel Gigliotti (20 goals) Nenè (19 goals)
[/Code]

db51d3df83483a63a78f986335defd77.png

Name - F.C. Schifflange 95 (F.C. Schëffleng 95)

Nation - Luxembourg

Year Founded - 1995

Status - Amateur

Reputation - Obscure

Nickname - None

Chairman Status - Enjoying life at the club

Legends - None

Icons - None

Favoured Personel - None

Fierce Rivals - None

Other Rivals - None

Finances - Okay

Average Ticket Price - €1.10

Average Season Ticket Price - €6.90

Season Ticket Holders - 25

Estimated Value - €120k

Continental Competition - None

Media Prediction - 14th (out of 14)

Squad Personality - Fairly Determined

Facilities:

Name - AM Emmerschbierchen

Location - Schifflange

Capacity - 3500

Stadium Condition - Good

Under Soil Heating - No

Roof - No

Surface - Grass

Pitch Dimensions - Length: 105m, Width: 70m

Pitch Condition - Perfect

Corporate Facilities - Basic Corporate Facilities

Training Facilities - Fairly Basic Training Facilities

Youth Facilities - Minimal Youth Facilities

Junior Coaching - Basic Junior Coaching

Youth Recruitment - Limited Youth Recruitment

The Challenge

FC Shifflange is an amateur club playing in the Serie 2 (smth like Group B) in the 3rd tier. There are 13 teams in Serie 2 - top team wins promotion, 2nd team goes into playoffs and bottom 3 teams are relegated. Media prediction says that my team is the worst possible team in all of Luxembourg, giving us the last 14th place. This means that it's going to be really hard to stay up.

The Team

You don't wanna see this! Terrifying! Disastrous! Even players from San Marino are better! Well, that's why this is the 3rd tier of Luxembourg and not the English Premiership :D . Really, I don't even want to show you what skills has my best striker of defender... I really hope that we survive... A bit scary, 'cos the only level in San Marino and 2nd tier in Andorra don't have relegations. And these 5star potentials don't mean nothing here, players are all deadwood.

Crazy stuff... In the 1st Qual. Round of the Cup we played against a team from the 1st tier (last place after a few games, but still). I decided to use some reserve players and a Defensive tactic. Two injuries and a sending off of a player who substituted one of the injured players... We won...!!! And got ourselvers €1k for the efforts.

a78c841051a88beec31b0c335b7e3279.png

F.C. Schifflange 95 - Season 2011/12 - Midseason Summary

1. Division Serie 2

League Table - Fixtures

Really awful ending to the midseason. We played quite well for a while, but then smth happened... We lost to 2 out of 3 teams from the "relegation group", so there is very much to do for us. Really hoping to save this team from relegation, I love playing in Luxembourg...

Coupe de Luxembourg

Fixtures

Why can't we play in the league this way? We beat a 1st tier team in the 1st Qual. Round, then beat a 3rd tier midtable team on penalties (though playing better in attack the whole game) and then beating a midtable 2nd tier team in extra-time! Fantastic stuff! We are through to the quarterfinals, and that's where the train has to stop - it's "Dudelange", one of the best teams in the country. Playing them in May 2012.

Our attackers played quite well and FM bless them! The biggest problem is our goalkeeper... I wish we had a new Schmeichel at goal =). The financial situation is also not good - we started with smth like 700 euros on the balance and the biggest expenditure is match day preparation. As for the transfers, I decided to terminate contracts with some reserve and U19 players that are simply disgusting.

Key Players

Don't fall off your chairs, here come the best players with all their skills =).

1. Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR). Best striker so far with 8 goals and 2 assists in all competitions.

2. Alfredo Soares (ST/AMC). Claude's partner in front of goal, 5 goals and 2 assists from him so far.

1. Gilles Joachim (MC/DM). Best Average Rating (7.09) in the team, he is truly great! 1 goal and 11 (!) assists from this guy, most assists in the league so far!

F.C. Schifflange 95 - Season 2011/12 Summary

1. Division Serie 2

League Table - League Player Stats - Fixtures - Season Summary

Media Prediction: 14th

League Position: 6th

Fantastic result! Simply impossible! For the most of the season we were near the relegation group and going into the last game of the season we were 10th! FM only knows how the hell were we able to grab a 6th place after that 1-0 win in the 26th game! The result made my Board go bananas and they allowed me to increase Junior Coaching. Too bad we don't have the money or reputation to turn semi-professional... By the way, all newly promoted teams to our league got themselves a semi-pro status... This is not good for us...

Coupe de Luxembourg

Fixtures

As I predicted - we lost to beaten Coupe Finalists. A 0-1 loss was very lucky for us indeed. Still, we weren't expected to go that far and so this is also a big plus for us.

Our team performed very well throughout the season, so I cannot have any complaints! The only YP will play for the First Team next season. Finances are bad and the chairman has no intention to leave the club (or at least he could've injected some money). But O gotta thank him for increasing Junior Coaching Budget. As for the transfers, no players left the club after midseason.

Key Players

1. Alfredo Soares (ST/AMC). Great striker! 11 goals, 4 assists in 27 games!

2. Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR). Great partner for Soares, 11 goals and 3 assists in 24 games! Could've been much more but that 5 week injury... =(

1. Gilles Joachim (MC/DM). Best goal creator in the league with 13 assists! Fantastic stuff from Joachim!

Pros and Cons of the Season

[+] A magnificent result in the season

[+] Increased Junior Coaching Budget

[-] Poor Youth Recruitment

[-] Massive yellow and red cards that led to massive disqualifications of my players

[-] Long injuries. Only a few injuries were less than 10 days, most of them were at least 4 weeks and more.

[-] Financial Crisis. In the red and no chance of even getting a semi-pro status.

Career Summary & Links

Club Management

Year Team Country League Position Best Goalscorer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 F.C. Schifflange 95 Luxembourg 1. Division Serie 2 6th [b][url=http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0120/6e/7a49e387209de991a4ff1a5be2adf36e.png]Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR)[/url][/b] - 11
[/Code]

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic start to the new season indeed, just a few more games before the winter break. We beat a 2nd tier team in the 1st Qual. Round of the Cup after extra time and after 3 days we beat the worst team in the league 3-2, though being down 0-2 after 60 minutes. Can this be a "break the records and predictions" season...? :)

[video=youtube;mN_lH3DowEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN_lH3DowEA

F.C. Schifflange 95 - Season 2012/13 - Midseason Summary

1. Division Serie 2

League Table - Fixtures

Incredible! Impossible! Enormous progress! I never even thought this would be possible! A bit crazy calendar (12 out of 13 games before the winter break) but we are the leaders with Media Prediction 11th! Some stunning results and just one defeat... I guess we really have a chance of a fairytale season...

Coupe de Luxembourg

Fixtures

Unlucky this year. Beat FC Kehlen (2nd tier) 2-1 after extra time and then got ourselves Fola Esch from the 1st tier - a big loss, though should have played better in defence. Better luck next season?

Claude Konsbrück is a monster in the attack! Though not a mega goalscorer, he made enough assists to help the team flourish after midseason! I also have to thank our best defender and our biggest problem Aldin Omic (DC/DL) - he has scored 6 goals (yeap, from corners) but he will leave for free in January... a 2nd tier midtable team "Bissen" signed him... Damn, I hate amateur contracts... No contracted players in the Under-19 squad so no stats for them. As for the Finances - more red colours and no board takeover in future plans so far... We also lost Nuno Teixeira (MC/MR) before the start of the season - he signed for newly promoted "Tricolore".

Key Players

These three players were the most important and helped us to become a threat this season.

1. Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR). Best player so far with 5 goals and 9 (!) assists so far after 13 games in all competitions.

2. Aldin Omic (DC/DL). We'll be missing this guy... 6 goals and 4 MoM from a central defender - best goalscorer in the team and a 7.19 rating after 14 games!

1. Gianmarco Giannotti (AMC/AML). Not a bad season so far from the AMC player. 3 goals and 4 assists from the 21-year old fellow.

Youth Candidates Day - 2013

A much better intake this year with a bunch of good players. No decent defenders though which is frustrating. But we have a good goalkeeper for the youth team and a bunch of midfielders and attackers that can be used in a rotation system. There also was a stupid situation with José Pires - a Youth Prospect that I wanted to sign - he got injured during the match against our Under-19 team (a 7 month disasted) - so he failed his medical and won't be signing any contracts... Damn...

ed56a0382116bd4699c47af991c2d333.png

42e7ddf0dd4820ce2794e5b82681800b.png

6881ed2f16f4709bbc423ddb40aff273.png

a190c14d3cb5d5199fee7bbe02a142c7.png

F.C. Schifflange 95 - Season 2012/13 Summary

1. Division Serie 2

League Table - League Player Stats - Fixtures

Media Prediction: 11th

League Position: 1st

Some crazy stuff... Don't know how this is possible, but we have won the league and got ourselves a promotion to the 2nd tier - Luxembourg Division of Honour. Some magical stuff from Claude Konsbrück and good piece of defending (I never missed Omic) helped us on the way to promotion. Of course, there were some poor results, but nevertheless we are the best lower league team this year. There were problems after the winter break with morale going down but some nice results changed everything. No Season Summary for now, perhaps a bug because of the man-made update.

Coupe de Luxembourg

Fixtures

As written above, not an ideal performance in the cup, though the Board wanted to "learn from the experience". No money earned in the tournament so just a piece of crap this season.

Information and Stats

First Team Stats - Finances - Transfers

A masterpiece season performance from Claude Konsbrück and good defending (as stated above), but also our midfielders joined the fun with some good performances from time to time. No Reserve or Under-19 stats - nothing interesting there. All Youth Candidates that signed contracts are now with the First Team Squad for the next season. The Reserve players with amateur contracts are going to be released. Some more financial problems - we really need investments...

Key Players

1. Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR). Crazy stuff from this guy - 12 goals and 17 assists from 26 games with a 7.33 season rating!

2. Gianmarco Giannotti (AMC/AML). Not a bad season for the attacking midfielder - he contributed 5 goals and 8 assists.

3. Ronny Gallo (DC). The new "starting 11" central defender after the loss of Aldin Omic, 4 goals and 2 assists from this guy and a 7.16 season rating.

Pros and Cons of the Season

[+] Promotion.

[+] Automatic Semi-Pro status.

[+] Not a bad Youth Recruitment in 2013.

[-] Once again - too many yellow cards and thus many disqualifications for top team players.

[-] No investments, no money... No chances of upgrading facilities or junior coaching.

Career Summary & Links

Club Management

Year Team Country League Position Best Goalscorer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 F.C. Schifflange 95 Luxembourg 1. Division Serie 2 6th [b][url=http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0120/6e/7a49e387209de991a4ff1a5be2adf36e.png]Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR)[/url][/b] - 11
2012/2013 F.C. Schifflange 95 Luxembourg 1. Division Serie 2 1st [b][url=http://i28.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0120/6e/7a49e387209de991a4ff1a5be2adf36e.png]Claude Konsbrück (ST/AMR)[/url][/b] - 12
[/Code]

Archived