FM12: FC Bayern München - Mission Munich 2012

Winter update second season:

germanfirstdivisionover.png

Going good, but the other teams have figured out a way to cause me more problems and my guys struggle to use their chances. Dortmund bought Di María from Real at the start of the season and alongside Götze and Kagawa he has been very good. Looks much like the real life BVB, I like the challenge!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just went out of the cup... Damn they have to score more often! Köln seems slightly overpowered to me. They caused major problems last year and went to the Champions League! now they are still in the Euro League after being third in a strong group with Barca, Shakthar and Sporting Lisbon.

klnvfcbayerninformation.png

Just went out of the cup... Damn they have to score more often! Köln seems slightly overpowered to me. They caused major problems last year and went to the Champions League! now they are still in the Euro League after being third in a strong group with Barca, Shakthar and Sporting Lisbon.

klnvfcbayerninformation.png

Finding I'm having loads of shots on target but not putting them away.

another pain of my life.

To lose to a Podolski goal... painful...

I basically play the same as you, lots of shots but few goals. I guess you can make the choice between fielding reliable goal-scores or playmakers. The former score you goals, the latter create you the chances. I prefer the latter, so I am bound to score a few through sheer saturation alone.

You seem to struggle a little more than you should Kyle... Which tactics are you employing if I'm allowed to ask?

buyjB.png

I wouldn't say i am struggling. To be fair, i have only lost the once all season, maybe a few too many draws but I'm looking to rectify that.

Any problems you see with my tactics?

I can take constructive criticism. lol.

For those really, really far into the save, how is Can doing (screenie would be awesome)? I hear he has adaptability issues, but it shouldn't be a problem when you keep him at the club, right?

Just turned in for the night but will post a screenshot in the morning.

He has been tutored by two players so far and his determination has gone from 8-11.

Played in three games as a substitute, am hoping he develops.

Loving the idea that youth candidates from the nation of the manager come to your youth set-up. Class act. I now have two promising Welsh lads in the Bayern under 19 squad.

Images shortly.

Nice addition, I don't benefit in Germany though ;)

I let Emre Can go at the end of season two, because he wasn't progressing fast enough and there was enough talent coming through the youth intakes for his position(s). Additionally he has decided for Turkey like all those double-nationality youngsters cause the Germany squad is greyed out again on mine. Don't know why this happened. I transfered the save from my laptop onto the computer, but both had the files deleted and so before I started the game, strange...

He plays for Bursaspor now.

emrecanoverviewprofile.png

March/April 2012 Update:

Results:

RD8yH.png

In the met recent (3) games, i have played youth players, mainly, Can Markoutz and a few regens. The game against Hertha was probably due to the fact i played 7 players from u-23 and u-19 but it will be invaluable experience to them all. Can has already improved a few stats by playing the last three games from the beginning. Will try my best to get him to his potential, but he is a hard one.

German League Table:

bhQOh.png

Very happy with my performance, will look at strengthening over the Summer, notably, Goetze, Hummels and possibly a few younger players and regens too.

Had intended on sticking with just German players, but think i may branch out into Austria, Turkey and Wales too.

Those are my transfers at the beginning of the third season. Olic was signed after his contract had expired, since he wanted way too much before. But he has me and Bayern on his favorites so I could sign him again, as a tutor. I tried to get Hummels and Götze, but they wanted €54mil for Hummels and €176mil (!!!) for Götze!

fcbayerntransfershistor.png

Ooh, you've managed to develop him well. Who's his tutor?

In the first season i got Tymoschuk and Gustavo to tutor him, in that order.

Next i plan Schweinsteiger to tutor him and see how he gets on.

Looking good though. Had him in a previous Chelsea save and he just rotted away, try not to let that happen this time round.

Struggling to sign players, all the teams (Dortmund & Schalke) want obscene amounts of cash :(

This seems a little odd to me as well... I mean of course they don't want to sell, but there are offers that a club like Dortmund could not turn down.

Nice work on Can there! For me he almost hasn't progressed at all...

Hmh, what I found out is that my coaches seem to think that Can is not progressing well in training because he has a part-time contract. So I gave him a full-time contract. I'm a slow player, so I can't tell you what effect it had just yet, but it's defo something to think about.

Also, CSKA seems to underperform against Bayern - I beat them 7-0 in Moscow (though they didn't have Akinfeev)!

Hmh, what I found out is that my coaches seem to think that Can is not progressing well in training because he has a part-time contract. So I gave him a full-time contract. I'm a slow player, so I can't tell you what effect it had just yet, but it's defo something to think about.

Also, CSKA seems to underperform against Bayern - I beat them 7-0 in Moscow (though they didn't have Akinfeev)!

I offered him a new contract from day 1 so i was unaware of his part time contract, interesting. Either way, performing really well for me, after his goal against CSKA he got on the scoresheet in the next game and should have been man of the match again had it not been for Olic, who scored a hatrick for me in that game. Markoutz is also progressing well:

5PLHD.png

Taking up to much space in this thread so just posting at half season intervals. Lol.

Archived