Network Game Cheating

JW390898

Is there any way of influencing the database or game engine in a network game if you are not the host?

Obviously such tools as fm modifier or mini scout are useless as there is no database loaded on your own pc.

I am being constantly beaten and need to teach my friend a lesson and if I have failed to do so fairly then I can live with doing it by other means and still sleep at night.

Any suggestions or tips on how to tip the balance?

Is there any way of influencing the database or game engine in a network game if you are not the host?

Obviously such tools as fm modifier or mini scout are useless as there is no database loaded on your own pc.

I am being constantly beaten and need to teach my friend a lesson and if I have failed to do so fairly then I can live with doing it by other means and still sleep at night.

Any suggestions or tips on how to tip the balance?

Yes. But I'm not telling you and I can live without doing so and still sleep at night too :)

Host the game, open FMM. Challenge your opponent to a friendly, change your players fitness to 80000 and pace/acceleration to 1000.

You'll beat him, but won't finish the match as your PC will crash. :D

Hell, just set all stats to a billion, you'll be scoring from goalkicks.

If we told you how to cheat then you wouldn't be winning with your own ability.

Anyway, there is no way to influence the game engine.

Isn't this the Editor section of the forums ? Where all the talking about cheating is ? :)

I myself would also like to know if there is a way to edit player stats for network games.

Cheating yourself is one thing... cheating other players, that's just being an a$$hole.

I take it you tried FMM and MiniScout already? They don't work with databases, they work with memory editing... so they *should* work. But I don't know how the game synchronizes between the two computers. If they took steps to prevent such behaviour... HA-HA. :p

If not... there you have it. Enjoy being a dirty bastard, and I hope your friends figure it out and beat you up for it.

Archived