Who Will You Manage 1st FM 12 (Full Game)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh damnit! That sucks, so after 1 season and IF they get promoted they will be in Conference North/South?

Make sure to save the game the day before the promotions are decided, so that if they don't go up you only have to continue 1 day to see if they get up the next time.

The league reset date is the 25th of June afaik.

I ll start with Monaco and try and get them promoted back to the top division before conquering europe, followed by Deportivo (doing the same) ... then Sampdoria (doing the same) ... then picking off leagues like Holland and Scotland, starting with a team not fancied to win the title, like Dundee United or Hearts in Scotland or Utrecht in Holland and try to win the league there with only young home grown players. After that I ll pick off a the leagues i aint won like England and Germany. And normally try to get Gateshead all the way through the divisions!

..you might be able to tell i struggle with long long term games I get bored.... Monaco, Depor, Random, Gateshead

either way i hope (as always) my first save will be my only one.

last year with all the hotfixes and all, i only started my first propper save in march ish, gave up in august as with the new one coming out i lose interest.

Archived