FM:12 - Rangers Fc Thread - Nae Dough, 4 In A Row

A.McL1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you post up match stats?

I always start with Rangers on FM. My favourite Scottish side, I only had a couple of seasons with them this year though. Reached the quarters of the CL in my first season before being knocked out on penalties against Valencia. I gave up soon after.

End of Season 1 update.

Transfers in

Pelayo – 140k

Danny Wilson – Loan

Salva Ruiz – 0

Tobias Figueiredo – 425k

Jamie Murphy – 1.4m

Federico Macheda – loan

Loris Karius (Jan window) – o

Transfers out

Neil Alexander – 1.8m

Kirk Broadfoot – 1.9m

Dorin Goian – 725k

Bocanegra – 425k

Edu – loan

Plus loads of youngsters

League

1st Rangers played 38, won 28, drew 6, lost 4 – scored 97 conceded 29

2nd Dundee United played 38, won 22, drew 8 lost 8 – scored 62 conceded 28

3rd Celtic played 38, won 21, drew 8, lost 9, scored 66 conceded 38

Relegated – Dunfermline

Domestic Cups

League cup – Lost to Hearts 4-0 in Final

Scottish cup – lost to East Fife in the ¼ final

Europe

Beat Litex and Genk to get the Group Stages.

I had a group containing Real Madrid, CSKA Moscow and Dinamo. I managed to finish top of the group with 4 wins a draw and a loss.

In the 1st knockout round I put Udinese out 1-0 on agg.

In the ¼ final as you all know I got thumped by Ajax 17-5 on agg.

Players of Note

Steven Naismith – Played 39, scored 34 assisted 5 – rating 7.39

Jamie Murphy – Played 30(22) scored 29 assisted 13 – rating 7.31

Goals for next Season

Get through group stages of Europe again.

Also hope my CB pairing of Figueiredo and Benedetti can be successful as they are both 18 and 20 respectively.

I have Fierro and Mbaye Niang both coming in this season so a pretty potent young strikeforce for years to come.

Seems my fears were justified. i have been beaten 3-2 and 2-1 by Lyon nad Inter respectively. 3rd place seems my best bet this year.

EDIT: JUst beat Malaga 6-3 at their place so hopefully can get back on track and sneak second spot

Got knocked out of the CL at the group stages. I had a chance to qualify needing only a draw in my final game away to Inter but lost and have to settle for the Europa cup.

I face CSKA Moscow in the 1st knockout round so i think i have a good chance of going through.

Just managed to snatch a 2-1 win away to CSKA in the 1st leg of my 1st knockout round in the Europa league.

EDIT: a 4-2 win aqt Ibrox sees me through to the 2nd knockout round and a tie with Villareal.

Interestingly Celtic also go through after putting out there own Russian opposition in Dinamo Moscow. So Glasgow 2, Moscow 0

A 1-2 defeat at Ibrox against Villareal leaves my European dreams in a precarious state. Hopefully i can sneak an unlikely win at there place.

EDIT: Europe is over for another year. i drew 2-2 with Villareal at there place to go out 4-3 om Agg. i was actually 2-0 up until the 81st min and 2 quick goals undone me.

Interestingly Celtic pit Arsenal out on pens so that will be good for the co-efficient

If any of you guys get the chance to buy Mbaye Niang, i highly recomend him. In his 1st season fpor me (2nd season overall) he has scored 24 goals in 29 app. All this with him being only 18.

He cost me 9 mill, 4.5 of that spread overr 48 months.

Well done lad. I am just about to win my 2nd consecutive title.

Lol, thank you !

Best of luck. I may jack it in now and restart, see if I can do anything in Europe, never seems to manage though, 1/4 of CL best I did in that save.

Lol, thank you !

Best of luck. I may jack it in now and restart, see if I can do anything in Europe, never seems to manage though, 1/4 of CL best I did in that save.

Just before my save got corrupted i had just managed to win the CL. Took me until about 2018/2019 to do it. had managed to win Europa league twice in that time.

End of Season 2012/2013 update.

Transfers in:

Mbaye Niang – 9.5m (4.5m over48 mth)

Macheda – parent loan

Pogba – Parent loan

Simone Benedetti – 400k

Carlos Fierro – 1.3m

Plus quite a few free transfers not worth mentioning

Transfers out:

Matthew McKay – 220k

Papac – free

Jelavic – 2.8m (no space for him with Fierro & Niang coming in)

Edu – free

Bedoya - 2.5m

Ortiz – 550k

Lafferty – free (didn’t figure in my plans)

Plus freed quite a few young lads

League

1st – Rangers - played 38, won 26, drew 9, lost 9 – scored 108 conceded 46

2nd Celtic - played 38, won 18, drew 12, lost 8 – scored 68 conceded 48

3rd Dundee United - played 38, won 15, drew 10, lost 13, scored 58 conceded 44

Relegated – Livingston

Domestic Cups

League cup – Lost to Stirling in 3rd round

Scottish cup – Won by beating Celtic 5-2 in final

Europe

Beat Zeljeznicar and Partizan to get the Group Stages.

I had a group containing Inter, Lyon and Malaga. I managed to finish 3rd in the group with 3 wins and 3 losses. Could have snuck 2nd with a draw against Inter at their place in the last game but got beaten 2-1

In the 1st knockout round of Europa league I put CSKA Moscow out 6-3 on agg.

In the 2nd Knockout round and Villarreal put me out 4-3 on agg.

Players of Note - () denote positions played in.

Mbaye Niang (ST) – Played 35(10), scored 31, assisted 15 – rating 7.50

John Fleck (AMR) – Played 35, scored 20, assisted 25 – rating 7.95

Carlos Fierro(ST) - Played 35, scored 14, assisted 17 – rating 7.63

Jamie Murphy (ST/AML) - Played 24(19), scored 17, assisted 10 – rating 7.29

Simone Benedetti (DC) - Played 44, scored 7, assisted 2 – rating 7.33

Goals for next Season

Try to progress in the CL to at least the knockout stages, hopefully the ¼ finals.

I have lots of great looking young players coming in so I want to try and develop them into stars

Right lads this is getting ridiculous. where are you all? Lets get this thread moving again. The Celtic thread is already up to about 11/12 paqes, all good pages as well not crap.

As A.McL1 seems to have disappeared i might try to get this thread back on track from now. starting with a records thread coming up.

I plan to use McGougan33's format from the Celtic thread for this so it might take a while till i get his permission to use his format.

In the meantime lets start updating our games regularly and try to catch Celtic up.

If A.McL1 comes back then i will glady turn over the thread to him.

Also i live in Australia so i wont be online when you are online most likely but i will endeavour to post and update, supoosing the records thread gets the go ahead, as often as possible.

The rest as they say is up to you.

This is riduclous. Ochoa has been denied a WP again. Desdpite him playing in 11 of Mexico's 14 games this season alone in my game and 60 caps for Mexico overall. If that doesnt qualify for a WP i am dumbstruck and dont know what will.

Finally got an update for the finance problem and now the WP reckoning is screwed.

quick update on my game, just in to january in season 3, 15 points clear at the top after 21 games, scored 81 and conceded 13, fierro is on fire an has scored 28goals in 31games, im into the semi's off the league cup an just about to kick-off scottish cup campaign, i have only started fringe/youth players in the domestic cups, i won my cl group with arsenal, sporting an fernebache, winning 4 an losing 2(away to arsenal 5-1 and away to fernebache 1-0) got om in the knockout stage so fingers crossed

Completed my first season and won the league cup and SPL but lost the final of the Scottish Cup.

Finished third in Champs Lge in a very tough group and got put out of Europa Lge by Porto in first round

I play a 4-1-4-1 fortmation.

McGregor

Wallace Bocanegra Goian Whittiker

Edu

Bedoya Davis

Ortiz McFadden

Jelavic

end of season 2013/14 an completed the domestic treble, beat celtic 2-0 in league cup final and dundee united 5-1 in scots cup, strolled to the league title with 8 games to spare, finished with a record off won 36 drew 1 an lost 1, scored 140 conceded 21, went out to om in first knock-out stage 3-1 on agg after a 1-1 draw away from home but a 2-0 loss at ibrox ended interest in that competition, got the chance to play a lot more youngsters this season so they are developing nicely,

transfers in(key players only)

dedryck boyata 2.5m, brought in to replace the aging friedrich

sami allagui free competition for strikers 29 games 17 goals

alex smithies free rotation with mcgregor 24 games conceded 14 played mainly with back up players

amato ciciretti free back up for midfield

alex chamberlain loan decided to keep him another year!

a few other youngster who are regens

Transfers out

celso borges 2.7m wasn performing to well

carlos bocanegra 575k was aging so decided to cut him from team

neil alexander free had smithies coming so no need for him

nikica jelavic 5m was unhappy and wanted to leave

kyle hutton 120k not needed

arne friedrich 180k aging and no longer needed

dani benitez 6.75m to good an offer to turn down

jong tae-se 5.5m wouldn sign new deal so was sold

next season my main aim is to lift the champions league trophy, finals at ibrox so fingers crossed,

Charlie Adam is on the transfer list for Liverpool. Wonder if i can get him to replace Steven Davis. ON my previous ssave his wage demands were pretty crazy though.

EDIT: Seems this save will be no different i offered him 26k per week and his agfent said we are miles apart and withdrew from negotiations.

Charlie Adam is on the transfer list for Liverpool. Wonder if i can get him to replace Steven Davis. ON my previous ssave his wage demands were pretty crazy though.

EDIT: Seems this save will be no different i offered him 26k per week and his agfent said we are miles apart and withdrew from negotiations.

yeah he was avaliable on my game aswell but wage demands were ridiculous

Hmmmm. i have one game left to play in my CL group and i need at least a draw against Real Madrid at the Bernabau in order to progress. I reckon my CL adventure is now over and the Europa league is where it is now at.

EDIT: I lost 2-1 to Madrid so end up finishing 3rd in my CL group. Dissapointing.

this thread inspired me to start a Gers game last night. completely overhauled the coach/physios/scouts and team to an extent.

transfers out

Broadfoot

Healy

Hutton

Ortiz

McCulloch

Kerkar

McCabe

Bartley (Cancelled loan)

Whittaker

McGregor (wasn't happy i sold McCulloch, disrupting my team and too high a wage)

admittedly i utilised the payments over 48 months to secure a couple of these signings. but i felt they were nessessary and they would feature in my team for years to come so overall it should be ok.

transfers in

Bandalovski

Wilson (Loan)

Marcheda (Loan)

Yaya Sanogo

Soukouna

Jamil Adam - i will probably loan him out

Gennaro Delvecchio (Cheap experienced midfielder)

Yann Sommer - Not as good as McGregor but only 22 and will be better im sure (half star less),

Jack Butland - for future and being tutored by Alexander

** Carlos Fierro is signed up for next season, so this should go along way in replacing marcheda when his loan finishes.

** David Weir (gave him a new contract to make him a player only instead of player/coach, but its to tutor Ross Perry who seems potentially very good and versatile, certainly good enough for SPL)

my last peice of business is going to be another DMC, ive managed to get the board to agree to sign an Argentinian DMC, thought im not sure he will get a work permit, im hoping he will get one based on his age and squad status. i cant remember his name though.

So far ive just got past Czech Republic side Viktoria Plzeň (9-1 on aggragate) in the champions league group qualifiers, Fleck had 5 assists over the 2 legs, ive now got to face Malmo in the next round in order to qualify for the group stage. Hopefully i can avenge what happened at the start of the season in real life!!!

first 3 or 4 games of the season ive scored plenty of goals but one of the games against St Johnston i struggled and was 3-1 down at halftime. i gave the team a bollocking and won 5-3 in the end, Bocanegra had a howler and since been dropped to the bench in favour of Wilson.

Anyone else noticed Steve May of St. Johnston always scores against you??? well he does against me, almost signed him but felt the valuation wasnt right and cancelled the deal, was about 700k in various installments and signed Sanogo for 2.2m over 48months instead.

anyway so far so good, hopefully i can stick to this save as i seem to struggle to keep interest in this years FM.

P.S love the title of the thread!!!! i remember the T-shirts they wore when it said "Nae Dough, 2 in a Row" after winning the league!

Into the 1/4 finals of the Europa cup. i am polaying Fiorentina who managed to beat me 2-1 at Ibrox in leg 1. Hopefully i can turn it around in the 2nd leg.

Thats a lot of changes there steve-0271. who is it working out for you? I have Fierro as well and he is a beast. My Assman keeps saying play him as a treq but he seems to be doing very well as an AF.

EDIT: i got beat 4-3 at Fiorentina's place to go out 6-4 on Agg. Still i am pretty pleased withthis years run in Europe. Something to build on for next year.

Unlucky there fuzzrab, no shame in those results.

im looking forward to Fierro signing at the end of the season. i will have to make sure i give him game time so he developes.

Yeah suppose it is alot of changes but i consider the sold players dead weight with the exception of McGregor. i just didnt want his wage coming out my budget.

So far i have a 100% win record after 16 competative matches. im 6 points clear at top of SPL and top of my champions league group after 2 games, my champions league group has Arsenal, CSKA Moscow and Gent. ive beaten CSKA 1-0 away and Gent 3-2 at Ibrox. both games were edge of the seat stuff. with 2 late goals securing the wins.

i beat Celtic 5-1 at Ibrox. (Jelavic scored 4)

i played stranraer in the league cup and won 5-0 with all backup players. Lafferty came back from injury and scored.

Star Players:

Jelavic 14 goals in 11 games

Macheda - champions league top goalscorer with 8 goals and 5 assists.

Fleck - 3 goals and 14 assists

Davis - bossing midfield

Bandalovski - avg match rating 8.23

so far so good really. im probably jinxing it now though lol

ok had to start again after losing my fm data,....grrrrr

First season done and won the treble, won the league by 14 points, league cup 4-1 against celtic and st mirren 4-1 in scots cup, finished 3rd in cl group stage ina a group consisting off, barcelons, cska an slovan bratislava, went out in first stage off europa losing 4-2 on agg to porto, couldnt beleive it that lennon won both manager off the year awards!

players off note

Steven Naismith - played 32 scored 19 in league

Nikica Jelavic - played 27 scored 19

transfers in

Pablo Mouche - 80k played 27 scored 13

Federico Macheda - loan played 29 scored 13

Markus Henriksen - 3.6m played so so, hopefully will improve

Ivan Bandolovski - 35k solid back up for rb

Kristjan Sigurosson - free january replacement for weir

Loris Karius - free prospect

Transfres out

Kirk Broadfoot - 1.9m

Jordan Mcmillan 100k

some other youngsters aswell

Got 3 strikers signing in the summer and hopefull move on all my 30 and older players aswell

ok had to start again after losing my fm data,....grrrrr

I know how you feel. I lost my 1st save due to crash dump. I had literally just won the CL in 2018 and had won the Europa league twice before that. I was gutted.

Unlucky there fuzzrab, no shame in those results.

im looking forward to Fierro signing at the end of the season. i will have to make sure i give him game time so he developes.

Yeah i was happy enough with getting to the 1/4's. Especially as my team is pretty young.

I started Fierro from the very start as a 1st team regular and he was pretty good. Didnt score as many as i would have liked but set up quite a few. 3rd season him and Niang as my stikeforce are awseome.

I highly recomend getting Niang if you get a chance. 3rd season (2013/2014) he has 59 goals in 51 apps, with 23 assists. I was lucky to get him as his club got relegated 1st season in my save. Stil cost me 9.5m though, but worth every penny.

Excellent just secured my 3rd league title in a row with a 3-0 win against Celtic in game 36 at Ibrox. That man Niang scoring all 3. Pretty pleased as at one point i was 7 points behind Celtic and thought i had no hope.

Now for the cup and hopefully a treble.

EDIT: Won the cup and secured the treble with a 7-0 win over Raith in the final. Niang scored 4 to take his tally to 66 goals in 53 apps

I sold Jelavic at the end of season 2 and brought Boyd back for £3 million, big risk but its paying off 30 goals at new year in all comps alongside Fierro. He scored in both old firm games so far and in all european group games looks like his big game jinx is over lol

Euro group was Real Madrid, AC Millan and Salzberg. Finished 2nd behind Real won 3 lost 3, pumped Salzberg home and away and beat Millan in Italy. Salzberg did me a favour and beat Millan twice

just hit february (first season), im top of league 16 points clear of celtic, fleck, murphy and macheda are ripping the league apart. only lost 2 and drawn 2 so far.

into the final of the league cup, cant remember who im playing against but i knocked celtic out at the quarter final stage.

got put out the Scottish Cup at first round by Partick Thistle!! went to replay. in the game Naismith missed a last minute penalty. and in the replay i dominated, had 70% possession, 29 attempts on goal, 18 on target, 8 CCC and i couldnt score. their keeper had ONE of those games. Partick had 2 shots on goal, 1 on target and scored in extra time with 3 mins to go. felt cheated but just one of these things you have to put up with in football manager.

i won my champions league group, final positions were as follows:

1 - RANGERS

2 - Arsenal

3 - CSKA Moscow

4 - Gent

For my troubles of winning the group i got handed a tie in the knockout stages against Barcelona!

playing away for the first leg we came away with a respectable 2-1 loss, the match couldve went either way, both teams had opportunities to kill the tie off.

thats where i left my save last night, i think i can score against them at Ibrox 1 or even twice, however keeping them out at the other end is the problem which sadly i can say its almost impossible. so i think that will be the end of our European adventure for one season.

In the January Transfer window i sold: Papac.

i had bids from various teams for Naismith, Jelavic, Goian, Wallace and Davis. all turned down but it unsettled Jelavic to the point he wants to leave now, so ive got an unhappy player playing bollocks!

Naismith wants a new contract now because i turned down bids from Bayern Munich, Wolves and Wigan, i have challenged him to prove on field that he deserves one (still annoyed about the scottish cup penalty miss)

Only a couple of transfers in:

Arne Friedrich - Free - as good as Goian and with Wilson only on loan for the season i might no get him back next season. and he can play right back should bandalovski gets injured, McMillan isnt good enough and is either injured or generally unfit.

Managed to poach 2 promosing youngsters from Rosenborg, Bakenga whose a fast striker who can play as inside forward. he has come on as sub 3 or 4 times and scored 2. defo going to be first choice soon.

Christopher Aasbak is a left back with decent attributes who is back up for wallace and boncanrgra.

finally i got Eyong Enoh from Ajax on loan. i didnt have any cover for Edu since i sold McCulloch. so i felt i needed another DMC. and ive managed to register him for my Champions League squad.

hopefully next time i post ive won league/league cup and got past barcelona lol

End of Season 2013/2014 update.

Transfers in:

Ochoa – 3.6m

Plus quite a few free transfers not worth mentioning

Transfers out:

Matthew McKay – 220k

McGregor – 2.3m (Ocjoa is younger abd better.

Plus freed quite a few young lads

League

1st Rangers played 38, won 28, drew 5, lost 5 – scored 110 conceded 35

2nd Celtic played 38, won 24, drew 7, lost 7 – scored 85 conceded 34

3rd Dundee United played 38, won 20, drew 7, lost 11, scored 67 conceded 37

Relegated – Kilmarnock

Domestic Cups

League cup – Won by beating Inverness Caley 4-0 in the final

Scottish cup – Won by beating Raith 7-0 in final

Europe

Beat Skonto and Viking to get the Group Stages.

I had a group containing Real Madrid, Stuttgart and Sheriff. I managed to finish 3rd in the group with 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses.

In the 1st knockout round of Europa league I put FC Kobenhaven out 6-1 on agg.

In the 2nd Knockout round I put Rubin out 11-3 on agg

In the ¼ final Fiorentina put me out 4-6 on agg

Players of Note - () denote positions played in.

Mbaye Niang (ST) – Played 53(1), scored 66, assisted 24 – rating 8.00 (also picked up the golden boot)

John Fleck (AMR) – Played 54(1), scored 24, assisted 30 – rating 7.76

Carlos Fierro(ST) - Played 40(1), scored 35, assisted 19 – rating 7.88

Goals for next Season

Try to progress in the CL to at least the knockout stages, hopefully the ¼ finals.

Hope that my gamble of selling Steven Davis and replacing him with an excellent looking young Turkish lad pays off.

End of Season review: 2011 / 2012

Rangers did the unthinkable and won the treble. but its not a domestic treble.

Won the League, League cup & Champions League.

League: Won 31 Drew 5 Lost 2: Goals for 109 - Goals against 21 - Goal Difference +88 Points: 98

Won League Cup against St. Johnstone - 5-0

Champions league: where i left it last time, i was 2-1 down after playing well at the Nou Camp. in the second leg Barcelona went down to 10 men in the first 5 minutes, last man challenge by Puyol, resulted in a penalty. Converted by Jelavic. Barcelona pulled one back almost immediately through Messi, who later went off injured. macheda and goian secured the victory 3-1, (4-3) on aggregate.

In the quarter final stage we were put up against FC Porto. we won this 5-3 on aggregate.

Semi Final it was Manchester Utd up next. earned a 0-0 draw at old trafford, got back to Ibrox and won 2-1.

Final - Chelsea stood in the way of our glory. it was a tight game, and chelsea had Terry, Lampard, Anelka (top Goal Scorer) and Essien out injured, they have struggled in the Premier league, having finished in 7th place and not qualified for Europe. We took the lead in the second half around the 60 min mark, owngoal by Cole, Chelsea hit back straight away through Torres. At fulltime the game was poised at 1-1 and we went into Extra time. we scored on the 101st minute with macheda rounding Cech after good work down the wing from Delvecchio, going into the second half of extra time chelsea pinned us back again on the 118th minute taking us to Penalties.

Chelsea

Torres - Miss

Mata - Miss (Saved)

Cole - Miss (Saved)

ramires - Converted

Rangers

Jelavic - Converted

Macheda - Converted

Fleck - Converted

Goian - Converted

Rangers Win 2-2 AET ( 4 - 1 on Penalties )

Ive got Fierro joining in the summer and a young Goalkeeper signing as backup to Sommer. Alexander is unhappy about no first team action and ive played Butland in cup games and meaningless league games. he also got a game in my last champions league group game.

the only area i can see myself strengthening is midfield, i need cover in the DMC department having only Edu as a natural DMC. Enoh on loan wants to sign for me but im unconvinced at the moment, shall try loan him again with future fee involved. depending on finances for next season i will be looking to get Kara as he now has CAPs for Senegal and should be available for around 5Million. he can operate in DMC however i know he can be played in DC and becomes a beast!

KEY PLAYERS

i could list the whole team but heres my top 5, in no particular order.

Fleck - Games: 42 Goals: 16 Assists: 26

Davis - Games: 56 Goals: 8 Assists: 27

Macheda - Games: 44 Goals: 26 Assists: 18

Sommer - Games: 55 Clean Sheets: 34

Bandalovski - Games: 58 Goals: 0 Assists: 18

Notiable mentions goes to: Delvecchio / Wilson / Goian / Murphy

Roll on the next season.

ok started again!! wasn happy with lennon gettin manager off the year!!

did the double this season, and lost in league cup final after sacraficing this game to save players for europa cup 2nd ko round 2nd leg, i was leading schalke 2-1 after the 1st leg but was hammered 6-2 in the return leg, i tried to get same players as last time round but there was some changes from players i signed

Transfers in :

Pablo mouche - 80k 34(13) games and 23 goals

federico macheda loan - 42(10) games 50goals impressed witht this

marcus henriksen - 3.4m - 38 games an raiting off 7.12 injured a couple times an was sub for a lot off his games*

hendry thomas 1.8m - 23 games rating off 7.20 injured too often an might be moved on *

ivan bandalovski 30k - 30 games an rating off 7.34

*transfers paid over 48 months

transfers out

broadfoot 1.9m

mculloch 725k

mcmillan 180k

kerkar 70k

papac 750k

mckay 475k

perry 1m was suprised with this but mega rich raith offered this compared to ipswich 500k

few younsters on frees

got a few players coming in on frees and looking to replace all over 30's to keep squad young, im also going to try a strict wage cap at 22k a week an no match highest earner clauses

Pre-season update:

Well after an amazing season which saw Rangers win Domestic Double and the Champions League the players went on holiday and reported back tired so i gave majority of the squad a further 2 weeks time off.

New season Budget to the Win the League

8.5Million transfer budget

300K p/w Wage Budget - currently sitting at 160k p/w

the board just announced an expansion to Ibrox of 12600 seats and improved the youth coaching to excellent.

Players out:

Wilson - was only on loan, tried to sign him but cant afford to pay 50% of his wages, well i can but for some reason the option is greyed out, im guessing the board dont rate him a key player to allow me to pay 50% his wages. (he played over 50 games last season)

i enquired about signing him, which liverpool asked for 3.6M, Bargin i know, so i offered this they then negotiated and asked for 12M plus Lee Wallace!?? WTF!!

Macheda - was on loan last season finished with 26 goals - again same problem as wilson, i cant offer more than 20% of wages.

i might try plow my transfer budget into my wages to sign them to see if this makes a difference on what i can offer wage contribution wise.

Enoh - was on loan - i havent resigned him and he has since joined a german team. didnt pay attention to who to remember.

Ness - i sent him out on loan to sheffield Utd for first team experience, needs a run of games and with me he cant manage 2 to 3 games in a row.

Jamil Adam - Sent out on loan to Partick

Kane Hemmings - sold for 50k to QOS

Boncanegra - Sold for 400K to Newcastle Utd (who were relegated, Poor MacGregor played in 26 of their league games and had very poor rating) looked like they struggled for goals as BA was there top scorer with 6 in all competitions.

Players In:

Fierro - 1.3M

a Goalkeeper from Norway - 22 and could challenge Sommer for first team - cant remember his name. - 300K

Serge Gamwanya - 130K - 19 year old DC/DMC/CM from Rosenborg U19's

i signed 2 quality French Regens. Potential from all 8 scouts came back as 4.5 stars. combined fee of 2.2M (MC & AMR/ST)

Soukouna - Came back from loan to Lecce - he has improved alot and could play in the first team but im top heavy at the moment so another loan move will be on the cards for him.

Johnny Russell - had a storming season with Dundee Utd scored 26 goals and celtic were sniffing round him so i signed him for 800k, although i have alot of forwards i felt i needed him because he is scottish. if i can get past the scottish registration rule then il loan him out for a season or 2. defo worth keeping especially if i change tactics and play inside forwards.

----------------------------------------------------------

Current Team:

i play a 4-3-3 (with sitting DMC and 3 strikers)

GK - Sommer

GK - Norweigen Guy

GK - Butland

GK - Alexander - *tutoring Butland* - wont even register in 25 squad. (depends on scottish player rule)

DR - Bandalovski *tutoring Cole

DR - Darren Cole

DC - Goian

DC - Friedreich *tutoring Perry* - can also operate RB slot.

DC - Perry

DC - Hegarty

DC - Weir - *Tutoring Hegarty* - wont even register in 25 squad. (depends on scottish player rule)

DL - Wallace *tutoring Aasbak*

DL - Aasbak

DC/DMC - Gamwanya

DMC - Edu

DMC -

DMC - REGEN - 15 - youth side

MC - Davis

MC - Fleck

MC - Delvecchio *tutoring Regen DMC*

MC -

MC -

ST - Jelavic *tutoring Sanogo*

ST - Sanogo

ST - Naismith *tutoring Bakenga*

ST - Murphy

ST - Russell

ST - Bakenga

ST - Fierro

ST - Soukouna

ST - REGEN - only 14 - youth side

i know it looks like i have alot up front but Bakenga/Fierro/Soukouna/Regen dont expect game time, loan 1 or 2 of them out.

Murphy/Russell are rotation/sub.

Area to strengthen

I require 3 midfielders, 1 has to be DMC, i was planning Kara however the Turkish team he plays for wants 8M. So im still on the look out. thinking Loan system might be used for 1 or 2 of the MC's Required. i will probably look within scotland for a backup MC to cover registration issues.

Im going to keep trying to sign Wilson. im also looking at Daniel Van Buyten whose out of contract and 33/34 but still a very good defender who can tutor, wages might be an issue.

Roll on the new season: WATP!

So ive played a couple of friendlies, and im getting upwards or 700K in revenue against teams like Man Utd / Chelsea / Liverpool, paying them 300k leaving me with 400k. bank balance is sitting nicely in the black.

i brought Barry Ferguson back for 1.2M. partly because hes scottish an i needed more. his stats are still pretty good and his pace is about 11, but i figure i have Edu davis and fleck who can run all day to help him. this pleased the fans that a club faverite re-signed.

also signed Mohammad Diame from Free transfer, Wigan were relegated. so looks like Edu might struggle to get in the team as Diame is a better player.

so im now happy with midfield options.

signed few more coaches / youth coaches to now all my training is 4.5 stars with fitness and goal keeping 5 star.

Archived