In serious need of help with Arsenal

I've started two games with Arsenal since 11.3, and believe it or not, both have been miserable. I had a great 11.2 game with Arsenal, but I had to format my PC and couldn't be bothered to backup the save file, so I though I'd start again with 11.3. Both times I've played 5 games with a real fixtures file. Results were poor, losing on both occasions ot Liverpool away, winning 1-0 and 2-1 at home against Blackpool, losing 1-3 and 0-2 against Blackburn away, losing 0-1 and 1-3 to Bolton at home, and losing 1-2 twice to Sunderland away.

I play with high creativity on those who warrant it (Wilshere, Fabregas, RvP, Nasri, Arshavin) etc, default or fluid philosophy and always attacking as starting strategy.

Anyway, I'm looking to get the most out of Fabregas etc. He always rocks when the AI is managing Arsenal, and so does the rest of the team, always finishing in the top 3. Fabregas has like 20 assists and 8-10 goals, but for me it ain't working.

Thanks!

4-3-3;

GK: Fabianski

RB: Sagna (attack)

LCB: Vermaelen (defend)

RCB: Koscielny/Djorou (defend)

LB: Clichy (attack)

DMC: Song (defend)

RMC: Fabregas (Advanced Playmaker, attack))

LMC: Wilshere (Box-to-Box, support))

AML: Nasri/Arshavin (Inside Forward, cut inside)

AMR: Walcott/Nasri (Inside Forward, cut inside)

SC: van Persie (Complete Forward, move intto chanbels)

Did the exact same stuff in 11.2, but it's not working anymore.

change song to defensive mid support, change fabregas to central midfielder attack, change aml to wingers att and change rvp to trequartista. dont do offfside, pull the defenders abit lower, lower the tempo abit and dont do counter attack, close down lots and hard tackle always, zonal def and change all the passing to short

Archived