FM11: Zakaria Labyad

JD nawrat

Zakaria Labyad is a Moroccan-Dutch footballer playing for PSV as a midfielder in the Dutch Eredivisie. The player has also represented the Netherlands U-17 team at international level. He is capable of playing Central Midfield and Central Attacking Midfield, as well as the ability to play on the Right and Left of midfield, although he isn't natural in this position at the beginning of the game.

labyad.png

I found this guy on my Man City save, having scouted him. He seems like a promising youngster, with good (attacking) technical stats for a 17 year old. Mentally he isn't the best. His off the ball, determination and flair stats in particular leave a lot to be desired, however I think that with the correct tutoring and training, he has great potential. One of my best scouts reckons that I would be capable of signing him for a little over £2.4M, which is a pretty good price for somebody so young and promising, I think.

Anybody got any experience with this guy?

I have him on my Juventus save, he was recommended by one of my scouts , 4 star potential. However he is struggling to break into the team due to injuries and a certain Marco Verrati keepin him out . There has been a few of the big guns sniffing around him , i may look to sell him soon .

had him on my psv save of 6 seasons, devloped into a accomplished football, but just couldent break into my first team due to 2 awesome regens id signed, he went off to play for deportivo and done quite well

other time i signed him for hercules, played him as a supporting cm in a 4-2-3-1, and played rather well only a 6.80 odd for 30 odd games but as a youngster that aint to bad, had a couple of very good games for me

• 4 months later...

Where is the Labyad love? :D Can't believe how little interest there is in him!

Seriously this kid is huge, I picked him up when he was just 17 for my debt struck Valencia side at a tiny £2.5million and since then he's gone on to make 128 appearances for me and score 27 goals and he's just 22! :cool:

Admittedly I haven't got him performing to his best this year but next year with my new tactics he's going to be brilliant, towards the end of the year I started to use him as an advanced playmaker in my 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMC's, he plays the central AMC and looks to provide those around him, he's proved more effective in this role than he did in the AMR winger and Treq roles I've given him before, I'll see next year though.. I'm also 100% certain he has a few more CA points to be used in him. Just thought he deserved more reputation though as he's class.

zakarialabyadprofileatt.png

He looks a lot better in that screenshot than he seems to have turned out on any of my saves, looks like your coaches have been doing a good job :thup:

Keeping an eye on him on my Dortmund save for next season as a possible recruit if our transfer budget isn't all that great. Scouts have rated him pretty highly so far, if he were to turn out like that I'd be delighted.

He's class.

I think Labyad is one of those difficult players though who without a lot of game time and focus on end up sitting there undeveloped. He's well worth the risk, it was just fortunate for him though being in my team as it allowed him to get first team chances at young ages without interference from huge players and other star prospects

To an element he's had good tutors but they weren't ideal, anyone will do at my club though as a mentor for him :p

At around £2.5million though, can you ever say no? He's a

as it is iirc so even if he's hitting the

area, with the right training and guidance those points can be guided towards a great player. The kid has so much to his game that he's indispensable to my side.

How did you get his Flair up from 6 to 16? Tutoring?

His flair must have been changed on the 11.3 database, I have done nothing to encourage flair to rise and I don't recall it rising significantly.

Edit: passing and pace have just risen by a point each :thup: 2 key attributes there, delighted!

Archived