Perfect 10!

Last night I finally achieved a holy grail of mine - a player in my team scored 10.0!

I'm playing as Hartlepool, and I'm in my third season. I managed to get Man United as a parent club, mainly for the financial side as I didn't think any of their youngsters would want to drop down to League 1. However, just before the start of season 3, they sent me a young Italian regen striker who they themselves had just signed.

He'd been scoring well enough for me, but just before this game I had a tactical masterstroke and decided to change his player role to Poacher.

Lo and behold, 5 goals in one league game, and the 10.0 score.

(I can put a screenshot up later for any non-believers!)

I was merely revelling in the fact that this is the first time I have seen one of my players get a 10.0 since SI changed to the decimal place scoring system. And I'd guess it's less usual at League 1 level than it is in the top flight.

I'll be keeping an eye on this youngster in seasons to come, I think he might be destined for greatness!

Last night I finally achieved a holy grail of mine - a player in my team scored 10.0!

I'm playing as Hartlepool, and I'm in my third season. I managed to get Man United as a parent club, mainly for the financial side as I didn't think any of their youngsters would want to drop down to League 1. However, just before the start of season 3, they sent me a young Italian regen striker who they themselves had just signed.

He'd been scoring well enough for me, but just before this game I had a tactical masterstroke and decided to change his player role to Poacher.

Lo and behold, 5 goals in one league game, and the 10.0 score.

(I can put a screenshot up later for any non-believers!)

Good job there! I know how it feels when you do it the first time! Really a great feeling of pride and accomplishment! Congratulations!

it does indeed happen more than you think, in fact last season, my main striker had an overall league match average of 9.84 in the 2012/2013 season. He got many 10's.

I too find this hard to believe. My main man once hit 70 in the league and 98 in all comps and his average for the season wasn't over 9..

felipe.png

Archived