Knap FM11 4222 Tactics

Have I missed which types of players are needed for each position? If not, could somebody let me know what kind of stats are needed?

I'm also noticing that 90%of the closing down is on maximum for the Telford tactic. How on earth did you manage to play like that all season with Telford? Weren't your players exhausted and injured a lot?

hey up guys, which would be the better 1 to use for leeds, I just used the telford 1 and I know it can take time but I just lost to bottom of the league scunthorpe 2-1 albeit with a square pass from my left back to my DLC and he just left it for their guy to run in and score the winner, is the tottenham 1 better? also my whole team was shattered, about 8 players in the low 60s condition

Preveza

It's about buying players and selling the high wage earners of original squad. If you can download Telford game you can see how I've changed squad or I can give you a shortlist of players to buy.

I only usually check a tactic at this level to see if lower quality players can handle settings I'm using as it should be a walk in park.

well the scunthorpe game was away i played my next game v coventry at home and won 3-0, they had 9 shots with 4 been long shots, they actually never hit the target although they had 1 CCC early on, I can see how it is good in an attacking sense though, btw how have you gone about creating old school tactics i.e. arrows, I used to be good with my own tactics, but with the new ways I've found myself struggling although a lot maybe to do with not having good enough players

Just convert to Classic. I really do not understand how you can set a tactic up unless using classic.

Most of my games have ended with very few shots on targer from AI and certainly did not deserve to lose the league game on the stats.

Your player buying is normally very good and the Leeds thread well supported.

Have I missed which types of players are needed for each position? If not, could somebody let me know what kind of stats are needed?

I'm also noticing that 90%of the closing down is on maximum for the Telford tactic. How on earth did you manage to play like that all season with Telford? Weren't your players exhausted and injured a lot?

Bump.

I just use players natural to their position. I tend to use the Spurs squad, players that I wish to try, or lower league from scout reports. I do have a quick search for key attributes but its only to get an idea for scouting or offering trials to players.

I did not have a large squad with Telford (well under wage budget) and you can play game. I used the same 11 often and just the usual injury crisis that happens with this game.

It appears that you score more and concede less with a min pitch size. The top 2 tactics have been tweaked from the originals to maximise the use of min pitch size. The Telford tactic gelled better with Telford.

Hello, this is my first ever reply on this forum:p

im currently using "the ghost tac" from this forum, won the quadrople 2times in a row and the treble last season. alot of my games i win with 1-3 goal margin. the reasin i want to change tac is to score more goals as the highest ive had in a season is 100pts 99 goals scored, and in 4 seasons my largest win ever is like 8-0, and i probably only have like5-6games with more then 5 goals scored in 4 years :( i like to BEAT my opponents.

Ive tried sherica`s 433 v.2.1 the 3 first games ended with Victory and more then 5 goals scored in all matches. Then the AI got used to my tac and i started to loose and going from about 25 to 3 chances my favor to like 14-14 and stuff. To put it short the AI learned my way of play? having tried youre tactics years ago knap i ask you this;

How do you play youre game with regards to changing your in match tac. do you change to a controling game when you are in the lead? or do you play one tac only?

Im gonna test youre tactic tonight btw;) let you know how it went. i should really be winning 99% as i have only toprated players.... Neymar, dzeko, lavezzi, robben, cech, hamsik, defour, maxvwll, rafael & and ofcourse the starting AC Milan players who have not died yet:p (pato,silva,gatusso etc.)

Forza Milan. sorry if my english is a bit pour, norwegian

I stopped tactical changing back in FM08 as totally unrealistic. I do use a down to 10 tactic which just really adds time wasting and if you are nervous you can tw at end of game.

I started again to give it chance to blend with my team, I did buy a lot of players which could be something to do with some of the results but I've sued it through all the friendlies and just played the LC 3rd round

league results after winning all my friendlies bar the last 1 v newcastle which I drew 1-1

Preston A L 3-0 loss

macclesfield H LC1 3-0 win

Hull H L 3-0 win

Burnley A L 1-0 win

West Brom LC2 5-3 win aet 3-3 FT 91st equaliser for West Brom, this after we were 2-0 down after 10 mins

Scunthorpe H L 2-0 win

Doncaster A L 2-0 win

Palace H L 3-0 win

Ipswich A L 3-3 draw - this after we were 3-0 up, 2 scorchers got them back in it and in 80th minute an equaliser, they also had a pen that kasper luckily saved

Coventry H L 1-1 draw - was 1-0 up, late equaliser from Marlon 'she said no' King

Everton A LC3 5-1 loss

my team is

GK Schmeichal/Butland

DR Walker/Connolly

DC Demerit/Joppen

DC Goncalves

DL Signorino/Brad Johnson/White

DMRC Dabo/Yakubu

MLC Gomez/Howson

AMR Milano/Flores/Nunez/Snoddy

AML Caffa/Omar/Gradel

SC Lafata/Griffiths

SC Armani/McCormack

don't know whether my team just aint good enough or what but I thought it would be

there has been some good results and believe it or not, clean sheets - quite fortuatously it has to be said (kasper schmeichal has had some RIGHT games, 3 8.3 or aboves so far), however it has to be said that losing to preston or just andy parkin(always scores past me) 3-0 was a shock and obviously Everton been 20th in the prem at the time, that was a shock as well (even Phil neville score so I am now going to set myself on fire. I like to think I'm good with team talks as I try to keep morale as high as possible but despite this we were 3-0 up as above said against Ipswich and for some reason nearly lost 4-3.

anyways Ill keep going with it see how I fare at the end of the season

Which one do you recommend knap? Too many to choose from :)

Whats triple? Which one can I use for plug and play basically?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived