Almost 50 seconds stood on the touchline with the ball in his hand for a throw-in

At the end of a match against Middlesbrough its 3-3 and they've got a throw in. Anyway you can understand a bit of time wasting, but almost 50 seconds for a throw-in and theres no booking for time wasting? Even a Delap throw in takes 25 - 30 seconds and enough people get in an uproar about those, I've often seen long delays between putting the ball down for a set piece or throw in and no punishment, but being able to waist almost a minute of game time is a bit extreme isn't it?

It has to be a bug or something. On FM10 it's a major issue; opponents spending about a minute on every set piece when they're wasting time, and no bookings. The point of injury time sort of disappears when three minutes can be spent on a freekick and two throw-ins.

I see this all the time at the end of games if I play a lesser team and they are about to beat me/get a point of me.

Wither in throw-inns or free kicks.

Actually did see one stand over a minute, untill the ref did blow for full time. so freaking frustrating. also when a player that makes a foul needs medical attention he first gets draged of the field, while I wait to take the freekick. He is there for 30secs to 2mins, then gets on the field to get the talking to or yellow card. It passed over 3mins for just that situation.

Archived