China Creation 2011

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new unbeaten version is really good!! The best that I've tried this far. Thank you! Scoring a lot conceding very little.

You should try also:

1) Mr.Hough

2) 4-2-3-1 Defensive

3) Ghost tactics...

I was told these ones are also very good. I got some inspirations from all 3 of them

You should try also:

1) Mr.Hough

2) 4-2-3-1 Defensive

3) Ghost tactics...

I was told these ones are also very good. I got some inspirations from all 3 of them

Yes i tried mr hough's beta version and it's really good, but conceding too much (especially away). I've followed mr elhans's tread with pleasure and will try his tactic later today whan I start my second Spurs-season. Won the treble first season using Hough's beta 1/3 of the season, a tweaked version of Hough's tactic (tweaked it to a flat 4-4-2 but still conceeded a lot) 1/3 season, and finally your tactic. I didn't loose a match with your tactic - Chelsea (away), Arsenal (home), and Liverpool (away) included. What I observed though is that my team seem to be under a lot of pressure during the first 20-30minutes on away matches yet we almost always survive without conceding. After the first waves of defending the counterattacking starts and I mostly go to halftime with a 1 or 2 goal lead.

My strategy next season is to continue with this tactic, but use it in combination with Elhan's tactic and see if I can find a way to use a mc instead of to dm:s.

Again, thank you!

Yes i tried mr hough's beta version and it's really good, but conceding too much (especially away). I've followed mr elhans's tread with pleasure and will try his tactic later today whan I start my second Spurs-season. Won the treble first season using Hough's beta 1/3 of the season, a tweaked version of Hough's tactic (tweaked it to a flat 4-4-2 but still conceeded a lot) 1/3 season, and finally your tactic. I didn't loose a match with your tactic - Chelsea (away), Arsenal (home), and Liverpool (away) included. What I observed though is that my team seem to be under a lot of pressure during the first 20-30minutes on away matches yet we almost always survive without conceding. After the first waves of defending the counterattacking starts and I mostly go to halftime with a 1 or 2 goal lead.

My strategy next season is to continue with this tactic, but use it in combination with Elhan's tactic and see if I can find a way to use a mc instead of to dm:s.

Again, thank you!

which team are you using?!

What I am doing is to transform the whole liverpool squad, I sold all the big earners or old guys. None of my players (except keeper) is famous! I bought them without any international cap and now I have won the CL as well and some of my ****** players also got their 1st cap!!! :)))

After I won the World Club Cup, then I will try to manage a medium team in another league...

I'm Spurs. Only disapontment during the season was that we lost against OM in CL 1/8 round, but I think that was before I started using your tactic...

Just won the charity shield beating Arsenal....yes it doesn't mean much....winning the European super cup and the WCC then I am off....I believe Spurs and Arsenal, perhaps Man City as well are the strongest teams in this game this yr.

i am using the original version ( not the un beaten one ) no OI instruction.

won the league 6 rounds before it was over

34 wins 4 draws for 126 against 19 points 106

won the champions league and the FA cup final, in the fa cup final i saved all my best players because the champions league fianl was only a couple of days after. AND i got a red card after 5 min but still won.

my first team usually looks like this year 2015

gk: rene adler

RB: good regen

cb: phil jones

Cb. chellini

LB clichy

DM : yann m'villa

cm: fabregas ©

LW: yaya sanogo retrained him for this postion scoring good amount of goals not so many assists

AM: hamsik 18goals and 23 assists in the league godlike

RW: theo walcott 24 goals 19 assists in the league godlike

ST: K babacar 29 goals 11 assists in 30 league games great performence

speed seems to be very important for the wings and striker scoring a lot on the counter attack

thank you very much for the tactic as you can see getting fabolous results :)

Using the "new unbeaten" started out very average, no real edge and no real "go". Changed mentality to "Attacking" instead of controlling. And WOW! Now i'm totally banging 'em in and dominating the opponent. I also like to use "pass to feet" and "stand up".

Will do some more testing over the coming days, but this looks sick! :)

Very nicely done, as always Vitoco!

EDIT; Forgot to mention, I'm playing with Malmö FF - a swedish team with fairly good players to be in sweden.

My goalie keeps hitting it long when goal kick, how do I set goalie to have short goal kick?! I have already put his mentality and passing to extreme short...

You can use "pass to..." on the advanced player setting. I had the same problem and told Gomes to pass to assou-ekotto...

More update....yes I think the play narrorer works out quite well. If your strikers are shooting everywhere, then work ball into the box. It doesnt take a genius to work it out. Here some pics:

Another game away vs Spurs..

img047301.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think everyone here is playng in text mode only....if you get those remarcable results through a hole season...

I'm playng like these :

3D - extended match - a middle team in East Europe .....result ?? not a single tactic on all forums seems to work....

Although with some tactics my team play well ,but no more than 3-4 goals scored !!

I' m at 3'rd season ..best place 4....:( i don't wanna talk about forwoards shooting like my mother....i agree that are poor...

So this is my game ...no Arsenal ,no Liverpool ,no Real Madrid.... this is Football Manager....

ok.. so advice from you people : can you obtain those result in 3D mode ?

very Thank you !!

• 4 months later...

Archived