Challenge - Edit player's name in save-game

thanvot

Please help me!!

I'm desperately looking for a way (program or editing some files), in order to change a player's name in my saved game.

For example I want to change Cristiano Ronaldo into First name: Cristiano Last name: Ronaldo.

There are lots of such changes i'd like to make so I could change only the players I buy..

P.S. No nicknames, only real names editing.

Please help me!!

I'm desperately looking for a way (program or editing some files), in order to change a player's name in my saved game.

For example I want to change Cristiano Ronaldo into First name: Cristiano Last name: Ronaldo.

There are lots of such changes i'd like to make so I could change only the players I buy..

P.S. No nicknames, only real names editing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

You can use a lnc file. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please could you explain the process.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jbrowes:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

You can use a lnc file. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please could you explain the process. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No as we are not allowed to talk about these files on this forum for legal issues as they have to do with the game licences and fake player and team names.

I just got an email about this from someone so since I took the time of writing a guide on how to do it, anyone else who wants to know how just email me and I will email you the same thing which says how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

HI DS could you email me the guide too please at robmontie@btinternet.com

I just got an email about this from someone so since I took the time of writing a guide on how to do it, anyone else who wants to know how just email me and I will email you the same thing which says how to do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived