Official FMELClan 06 Thread.....The 3rd Outing

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Please no going by your warning your jokes are terrible.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was just a mod in a bad mood, they have off days in otf

i was one of the very early members of this clan, i think soem of this clan may still remember me and tell you if im worth having back icon_smile.gif

Alrite buddy course i remember you however we currently got all members we need at moment plus a fair few on our waiting list so you would have to join that beens as the last 2 times you been in the clan you have just vanished icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Alrite buddy course i remember you however we currently got all members we need at moment plus a fair few on our waiting list so you would have to join that beens as the last 2 times you been in the clan you have just vanished icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats Lee politely saying "No Chance"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carrick23:

Bloked icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see that spelling class your taking aint having any effect icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Alrite buddy course i remember you however we currently got all members we need at moment plus a fair few on our waiting list so you would have to join that beens as the last 2 times you been in the clan you have just vanished icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didn't just vanish, i gave you reasons both times why i had to leave as we discussed in msn conversations icon_smile.gif

im now able to commit to an online game untill june next year due to a change in work commitments icon14.gif

we currently got all members we need at moment plus a fair few on our waiting list so you would have to join that beens </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carrick23:

Bloked icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see that spelling class your taking aint having any effect icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No new banner for you icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Please no going by your warning your jokes are terrible.

Mike how come youve not been on MSN in ages or have you blocked me icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

na i've just not been on much, im in bed most of the day, lol

Apparently they changed release date today. Well must have or wouldnt have mine! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol. Don't go confusing Razor icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Apparently they changed release date today. Well must have or wouldnt have mine! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol. Don't go confusing Razor icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matthew Le God:

i didn't just vanish, i gave you reasons both times why i had to leave as we discussed in msn conversations icon_smile.gif

im now able to commit to an online game untill june next year due to a change in work commitments icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said no !

icon14.gif

Who Sandy? yeah i know just wont bugger off icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its funny because its true icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Who Sandy? yeah i know just wont bugger off icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its funny because its true icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If u feel that way I quit !

Its a shame if you can't take a little banter icon_frown.gif

Anyway all the best Sandy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you didnt really think I was leaving did you ????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by antbanach II:

Sarcasm my friend icon_wink.gif

So how is everyone finding FM07 currently?

im testing with QPR at the moment not doing to bad tbh.

its a little annoying you have to load leagues from other countries to get players from that country.

Not long till the start of FMELC 07!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyways, im not doing bad just testing as Reading and im pretty pleased so far sitting 6th just coming up to mid november

Yeah am Fulham and doing ok. Getting some practice in to be even better this year.

Banners are all underway, think lee putting thread up monday before we start which is 30th i believe so il post them all then.

Hope no changes as really cant be assed to go through changing them all again icon_biggrin.gif

Its a shame if you can't take a little banter icon_frown.gif

Anyway all the best Sandy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you didnt really think I was leaving did you ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah just hoping icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Disclaimer - Any of these comments made by Danny is only as a joke

Yes Spurs are the best i am sure you all agree icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

can we keep this fm related please icon_wink.gif

Thank You.

Updated List for 07

Lee - Plymouth

Ant - QPR

Ben - Fulham

Sandy - Stoke (although liable to change)

Razor - WBA

Danny - Bolton

John - Everton

Mike - ? (Possibly Leicester)

Shaun - Wigan

Si Murphy - Boro

Jimmy - Unaware if even rejoining

Myster New Member - ????

If ive missed anyone out just post on here

sorry to change my team again ben, it means you have to make new banner icon_biggrin.gif and i wouldnt make Sandy one just yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by antbanach II:

Updated List for 07

Lee - Plymouth

Ant - QPR

Ben - Fulham

Sandy - Stoke (although liable to change)

Razor - WBA

Danny - Bolton

John - Everton

Mike - ? (Possibly Leicester)

Shaun - Wigan

Si Murphy - Boro

Myster New Member - ????

sorry to change my team again ben, it means you have to make new banner icon_biggrin.gif and i wouldnt make Sandy one just yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can i be mystic new member you can interveiw me or anything you need to do? im dieing on a game.

Updated List for 07

Lee - Plymouth

Ant - QPR

Ben - Fulham

Sandy - Stoke (although very liable to change)

Razor - WBA

Danny - Bolton

John - Everton

Mike - Cardiff

Shaun - Wigan

Si Murphy - Boro

Myster New Member - ????

sorry to change my team again ben, it means you have to make new banner icon_biggrin.gif and i wouldnt make Sandy one just yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Updated List for 07

Lee - Plymouth

Ant - QPR

Ben - Fulham

Sandy - Ipswich

Razor - WBA

Danny - Bolton

John - Everton

Mike - Cardiff

Shaun - Wigan

Si Murphy - Boro

Myster New Member - ????

sorry to change my team again ben, it means you have to make new banner icon_biggrin.gif and i wouldnt make Sandy one just yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lee when you get a chance could you announce what leagues database and or players from different countries you are going to include

Archived