Official FMELClan 06 Thread.....The 3rd Outing

Due to stevey finally giving up his place in fmelc due to a few problems at moment we will have a new member joining us on Monday called John O Halloran please all welcome him to fmelc not sure who he will be taking charge of yet but it may be Newcastle icon14.gif

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRAKING NEWS

Newcastle united today have called a press conference to announce the appointment of new manager John O Halloran.United chairman Freddy Sheppard addressed the worried awaiting media and Newcastle fans and this is what he had to sayâ€im delighted to announce that I have appointed john O halloran Newcastle uniteds new full time manager.OHalloran is a young and ever improving manager and with the help of a talent back room staff we hope can bring Newcastle back to the top four of the leagueâ€

Questions from the media

Why did you appoint a unknown manager rather than a top European manager?

As everyone knows Newcastle united have failed to make European football in the past few years which in turn has effected our financial situation which in turn limited the amount of money and type of manager we could get.Also I felt John approach to the job and his style of play and management will appeal to the Newcastle fans and top European players.

What are your expectations of you new manager?

I expect our new manager to challenge for European football and enhance the clubs reputation throughout Europe and English football and while doing this we expect him to improve the clubs finances which will allow the manage to build his own squad of players.

After the Newcastle chairman spoke to the fans and media john o halloran was introduced to the awaiting fans and media this is what he had to sayâ€Im delighted to be give the chance to manage such a big club and the club I have supported throughout my life I hope to achieve everything the everybody in the club expects of me as soon as I can and hopefully lead Newcastle to there first trophy since 1969 and turn the club into a fortress European football.

Ohallorans first match is against B Austins spurs team on the 13/10/07.Spurs have been in a rich vain of form this season so far lying in 4th 3 places and 6pts ahead of Newcastle.

plymouth8hw.gif

Since the last report not a lot has happened. We have got into the 3rd round of the League Cup for the first time, we are in our best position in the championship ever also despite it being early in the season and we have been thrashed 10-2 by Blackburn which wasnt a pretty sight.

There have been no new signings since last time due to the transfer window closing but I have managed to bring in one more loan a guy from mike that has so far played rubbish.

So I will start reporting on my results throughout last week although im not too keen on reporting on the 10-2 whipping but I will icon_smile.gif.

Results

plymouth5sf.png Vtorquay9fk.png

Plymouth 2-0 Torquay (League Cup 1st Round)

Plymouth Scorers

Marcin Nowacki (48)

Brett Emerton (59)

Match Report

There was no suprise as to who we were up against in the League Cup first round yes Torquay.

It was a pretty one sided affair with my team having the majority of the possession and the deadlock was finally broke early in the 2nd half.

Despite usually going out to Torquay we didnt this time and marched on into the 2nd round.

MOM: Paul Wotton

watford2hv.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Watford 3-2 Plymouth

Plymouth Scorers

Ville-Veikko Savolainen (5)

Brett Emerton (64)

Plymouth Injuries

Ryan Garry (48)

Match Report

Despite taking the lead early on in this game Watford stepped up a gear soon after and scored a quickfire double to put them in cruise control.

A late Brett Emerton goal signalled some sort of comeback but it was left too late before we could do anything about it.

MOM: Mike Pollitt (Watford GK)

plymouth5sf.png Vburnley7aj.png

Plymouth 2-2 Burnley

Plymouth Scorers

Francis Jeffers (50)

Lionel Ainsworth (69)

Match Report

A game which we dominated but failed to turn our complete domination into goals.

A nervey back line just couldnt cope with Burnley's attacks and as a result of that we ended up only coming away with a point.

MOM: Julio (Burnley)

plymouth5sf.png Vstoke1so.png

Plymouth 0-1 Stoke

Match Report

A very close game which tested both keepers. Plenty of shots and plenty of action in this game and we were unfourtunate to come away with nothing.

Not one of our strongest performances and cos of that we lost.

MOM: Carl Hoefkens (Stoke)

southampton0xp.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Southampton 0-1 Plymouth

Plymouth Scorer

Francis Jeffers

Plymouth Injuries

Feli Condessa (2)

Match Report

An early injury put us under real pressure right from the start and if it wasnt for some fine saves by stand in keeper magalhaes then we could of been losing by a couple come half time.

2nd half started off just like the first and we were on the backfoot but an incident in the 63rd minute changed the game around as southampton found themselves down to 10.

We were then in control and moments after Jeffers was brought on off the bench he managed to net the winner and a vital goal it was.

blackburn7vh.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Blackburn 10-2 Plymouth

Plymouth Scorers

Marcin Nowacki (pen 13)

Paul Wotton (pen 41)

Plymouth sendings off

Paul Wotton (45)

Match Report

Bit of an odd game this was as at the time we was sat in 6th with Blackburn in 4th. My keeper was on good form and so was my team.

We was actually 2-1 up when half time came but straight after the sending off we just crumbled.

Nothing more to say really except it wasnt that fun to watch all the goals going in for Blackburn icon_biggrin.gif

Despite this result aswell a few players did actually manage to play quite well.........somehow.

MOM: Nery Castillo (Blackburn)

lincoln8uo.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Lincoln 1-1 Plymouth (Won 5-4 on pens)

Plymouth Scorer

Marcin Nowacki (81)

Match Report

A match which I truely thought we were going to lose but thanks to a late goal we didnt.

We had reached the 3rd round of the league cup for the first time in god knows how long but it wasnt easy.

Lincoln put up a good fight and after our last embarrassing defeat this was almost just as embarrassing.

It went to penalties and up stepped Enckleman to slot our final penalty home to win us the game as he saved Lincolns final one.

MOM: Adam El-Abd (Lincoln)

plymouth5sf.png Vqpr9td.png

Plymouth 3-1 QPR

Plymouth Scorers

Francis Jeffers (18, 88)

Maciej Korzym (90)

Match Report

It was a pretty long time in waiting but it was worth it was we recorded our first league win in around 5 games to put us back up in the top half.

Korzym was fit and in the 2nd half he came on for his first game in months, he set jeffers up to put us 2-1 ahead then grabbed a late goal just before the final whistle.

preston8od.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Preston 2-1 Plymouth

Plymouth Scorer

Lionel Ainsoworth (15)

Plymouth Sendings off

Paul Wotton (3)

Match Report

Another game where we went down to 10 men and again the culprit was Paul Wotton.

Wotton was not having the cleanist of seasons already and it was effecting our overall performance as a team.

Despite being 1-1 throughout most of the game I didnt feel we were going to get anything out of this game due to the man advantage Preston had and I was right when they struck late.

MOM: Youl Mawene (Preston)

plymouth5sf.png Vcardiff1dk.png

Plymouth 0-0 Cardiff

Match Report

5 shots between the 2 sides throughout the whole game officially made this the most boring game ever.

At half time it was so boring I just let the 2nd half run by itself while I went away and made myself a cuppa.

Overview

Not the best of sessions really in the week and I will be looking to get my team into shape for the week ahead and hopefully get well clear of relegation before the halfway point so that I wont have to worry about it come the end of the season and if my assistant is to take over a little bit he cant **** things up.

Heres your new banner John

johnsbanner1uv.gif

Game will be up in a few minutes if anyone wants some t+t time or to gather some info for reports.

Mine to follow later on tonight also im able to host all sessions this week so speak to you all Monday icon14.gif

johnsbanner1uv.gif

Newcastle new manager started his regain off with adissapointing start against spurs but thing later picked up for them to beat Norwich and man city in the league cup.then to the dismay of the new gaffer Newcastle lost to man city Chelsea and Liverpool in the league and Liverpool again in the cup to end what was hoped to be a cup run that would yealed success.Newcastle kept up there terrible run and lost to boltan and Charlton before they drew with west brom and hammered the hammers 7-0 they couldn’t keep the winning form but drew with Aston villa ,arsenal and Ipswich before a tremendous victory over Manchester utd and s****horpe in the fa cup then drew with fulam in the league so a bad start it was for the new coach but with some good wins and a 7 match unbeaten run now ongoing he is hoping to push towards the European spots for next season. 14_kit_l.gif Vs 20_kit_l.gif

This was john ohalloran first game in charge and he was to get of to a good start when he saw his side take an early lead against Ben Austin’s spurs side.newcastle had to withstand heavy amounts of pressure from a very talented spurs side.Spurs saw all the pressure pay of when that got a equalizer late on and to add pressure to the new Newcastle boss Fred added to injury time goals to give spurs a deserved victory over a lackluster toon side.

14_kit_l.gif vs 15_kit_l.gif

Newcastle found there feet early in this game getting off to a good start and scoring early putting Norwich under great amounts of pressure.All the pressure paid off when there new gaffer found him self in dream land when his side got there 2nd of the game and were cruising. Norwich rarely put any amount of pressure on utd and Newcastle jus had to sit back and hold on to a valuable clean sheet.

plymouth8hw.gif

A heavy defeat knocks Plymouth into shape

After the 10-2 creaming by Blackburn and a 7-1 thrashing by Sheffield United it was finally time to change formation after over 2 seasons of using it.

The idea was to make this new formation more defensive so that we wouldnt conceed as many sloppy goals and did it work? well its put us well clear of relegation currently sitting in 14th place so i'd say it has icon_smile.gif.

The recent results are what have moved us up the table so I will report on them. Despite ending with a 4-0 defeat to Preston this session we did ourselves proud going on an 8 match unbeaten run I think even knocking West Ham out of the FA Cup.

Match results

0-2 Loss Reading (Didnt play all that well and Reading made us look like fools).

2-0 Win Wolves (A bit of a lift and was our first win in some time)

0-1 Fulham Loss (League Cup 3rd round) (I fielded almost our best squad and we put up a good fight and were unfourtunate not to take the game to extra time.)

1-1 Bristol City (Little bit of a boring game and worse was to come)

1-5 Loss Millwall (Played like crap as the scoreline reflected our overall performance.)

1-3 Derby (Ant) Loss (At this time Ant's team were in the playoff's amd are currently top so not disappointed that I lost this and if i remember correctly the scoreline should of been closer.)

3-2 Win Birmingham (God knows how we pulled this win off but we did. Loads of injuries meant reserves had to play but they did the job.)

1-3 Hull Loss (We just couldnt get a run together at this point and high flying Hull capatilised on it.)

0-1 Loss Notts Forest (Think my assistant took charge of this was a loss which we didnt need but Notts Forest were on good form at the time.)

2-2 Sunderland (It was my birthday and I wasnt able to play this game due to work probably wouldnt of done any better than this anyway.)

0-1 Loss Leeds (Another team that I wouldnt of beat if i was in charge and my assistant didnt either.)

2-2 Leicester (An exiciting game where the win could of gone to either side.)

0-0 Coventry (Another draw which was about as exciting to watch as an episode of emmerdale.)

1-7 Sheff Utd (This was the final straw and some changes were needed so I created a new tactic and hoped it would pay off.)

New formation time

plymouth5sf.png Vsheffieldwednesday0wu.png

Plymouth 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday

A new change for the players this was going to be with a new formation and it didnt start all too well. We had the attempts but we just couldnt finish and paid the price. It even took a sub to score for us.

luton3ue.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Luton 1-3 Plymouth

A cracking game where Ainsworth showed all the new things he had learnt in the past few months from training on the pitch scoring a hat trick.

plymouth5sf.png Vwatford2hv.png

Plymouth 1-0 Watford

A closly contested game where only Korzym was lucky enough to escape his marker and put one in the back of the net.

plymouth5sf.png Vburnley7aj.png

Plymouth 3-1 Burnley (FA Cup 3rd round)

A one sided affair where we dominated from start to finish and it should of been at least 5 as we had an early goal disallowed.

burnley7aj.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Burnley 1-2 Plymouth

Not very often we face the same team in a row twice but we did with Burnley and I felt a fix coming on and after a crap first half dominating the whole game but trailing it wasnt until the final minutes of the game where we scored both our goals.

plymouth5sf.png Vblackburn7vh.png

Plymouth 1-0 Blackburn

A bit of a change to 10-2 this was as we stood up to Blackburn and after they had just been thrashed 4-0 the game before we couldnt of faced them at a better time.

plymouth5sf.png Vwestham1hh.png

Plymouth 3-1 West Ham (FA Cup 4th round)

West Ham probably would of thought they should of won this match as they dominated most of it having almost double attempts on goal than what we had but at the end of the day every team needs goals and thats what we got to put us into the 5th round of the FA Cup for the first time.

stoke1so.png Vplymouth5sf.png

Stoke City 0-0 Plymouth

A boring draw which luckily I didnt have to watch.

plymouth5sf.png Vsouthampton0xp.png

Plymouth 1-0 Southampton

Exactly the same scoreline as the last encounter we had with the Saints these were becoming a team we were liking to face as its not very often plymouth win twice against the same team.

qpr9td.png Vplymouth5sf.png

QPR 2-2 Plymouth

After going 2-0 up in the first half QPR managed to pull it back despite the 2nd goal being a penalty it was a result which I was still pleased of. Magalhaes did stop QPR's first penalty but was unable to the 2nd.

plymouth5sf.png Vpreston8od.png

Plymouth 0-4 Preston

This was a shocking display which ended our unbeaten run, The players played crap and we deserved this defeat. I wasnt quite sure what had happened before the match so I just blamed the loss on my assistant.

Overview

A win last game would of probably guaranteed us safety in the championship so that we would be in it for next season but it didnt happen but its looking good a few more points then I can concentrate on bringing in yet more quality to Home Park.

**** Announcement ****

Due to me declaring interest in the Liverpool job for a 2nd time tonight due to a bug a new rule has now been enforced where no one is to declare interest in any other jobs unless they are without a club as I dont think the bug effects makes this bug happen then icon_smile.gif

johnsbanner1uv.gif

2-0 man city (league cup 3rd round)

Newcastle got off to the best start possible when they took an early lead over man city and kept the pressure on all through the game but could only add 1 more to there tally.

0-1 man city

This was set to be a rematch of the league cup 3rd round game and man city wanted revenge for there 2-0 defeat but days before.man city got off to a great start getting an early goal form a free kick and pushed Newcastle to the edge many times during the game but couldn’t ad to there advantage but to be fare to Newcastle they had many chances to get back on level terms but there strikers couldn’t stick them away.

0-2 Chelsea

This was there second defeat in a row and Newcastle’s performance had got worse even though they were playing one of the richest and biggest club in the premiership this was no excuse for there second poor performance. Chelsea dominated from start to finish and eased pat Newcastle for there 2 goals.

1-3 Liverpool

Newcastle’s poor form continued and they lost there 3rd game in a row in the league as Liverpool easily brushed the aside with 2 quick goals in the first half but Newcastle saw light at the end of the tunnel when Luque brought the score back to 2-1 and Newcastle were on the attack but an individual mistake cost them another goal which resulted in the 3-1 loss

1-2 Liverpool league cup

Newcastle were unlucky to loose this game but a slow stat cost them a place in the next round of the cup when they conceded 2 early goals but when wilhelmsson pulled one back for Newcastle there manager could do nothing but push everyone forward which didn’t work in the end.

0-2 Bolton

Newcastle’s terrible run continued when they conceded 2 more goals through there leaky defense and to add to the manager misery stand in centre half bramble got sent off early in the second half which left Newcastle with no chance of a come back.

1-2 Charlton

A good solid performance still saw Newcastle loose out to a poor Charlton side.Charlton took the lead in the first half and were going well until Newcastle’s talisman Michael Owen scored jus before the break. But Charlton started off the second half quicker than there north east counter parts and they snatched a goal early which gave them a valuable 3 points

At this point the new Newcastle manager was starting to think that the Newcastle hot seat was coursed.He was beginning to show that he was feeling the pressure of his first professional football management job with the fans and board unhappy he was counting the days till he got the dreaded vote of confidence but then this happened.

1-1 west brom

This was a different Newcastle side than we had seen in the recent games they start off quickly and got a much deserved goal from Luque and went into the interval the happier team.After the break we saw the old Newcastle miss controlling and passing the ball to no one then late on west brom got a equalizer and Newcastle look devastated.

7-0 west ham

There isn’t much to say about this game that u cant see by the score line Newcastle were fantastic and west ham were awful Owen scoring 6 and Luque getting 1.

2-2 Aston villa

An action packed game this was with plenty of chances for both sides to win the game Newcastle probably the better side who were high on confidence after there 7-0 win over west ham but were missing Owen who would have probably made the winning difference for Newcastle.

4-4 arsenal

This was a good result for Newcastle and there form and performance have started to pick up in recent weeks and 3 goal from portillo and 1 from Luque

Gave Newcastle an unexpected point from the game.

1-1 Ipswich

Newcastle had control of this game up until the very end when Ipswich got a late goal back after portillo had given Newcastle a lead in the first half.Newcastle had chances to put Ipswich away but failed to take any

4-2 man u

This is Newcastle’s best result to date under there new manager john o halloran and by far there best performance when that went 2 up the 2-1 then 3-1 then 3-2 and finial 4-2 and exceptional game this was the goals score 3 by Luque and 1 by portillo

2-1 S****horpe

Newcastle eased past this there first game in the fa cup but to be fare to s****horpe they did create a few problems for a second string Newcastle side the scores Milner and ameobi.

2-2 fulham taylor,owen

Another disappointing draw for Newcastle they could really regret not taking some of these points come to the end the season if they are battling for survival or for European football the scores here were Taylor and Owen

MORE TO FOLLOW

Some win against west Ham lets hope Owen does that for England in world cup icon_biggrin.gif Another season has ended in FMELC and we are now in the 4th.

Game will be loaded today at about 4pm so you can sort t+t out. Dont forget to report and speak to you all monday where we will vote then for best and worst managers icon_smile.gif

Yey, managed to get Palace to 7th (what an Acheivment) in the league and qualify for the Euro Vase, lets hope my asst can get me through the 3rd round so that i can play the group stages.

Lets hope it's not a 1 year wonder and that i can climb the league higher next year.

Announcement

Due to Aida working for every session for the past 3 or 4 weeks he has now pulled out of FMELC after being with us for at least a year. Bit of a shame but a job can do that icon_mad.gif

Anyway wish ya all the best and from Monday session we will have another new member joining us called Darren Parkes taking charge of Barnsley icon_smile.gif

johnsbanner1uv.gif

0-1 Crystal Palace

This closely contested match was to hard to call until the final whistle went.Crystal Palace took the lead early in the first half but Newcastle recover quickly and tried to dominate a impressive Palace side as the minutes ticked away Newcastle looked to push more men forward and overcrowded there attack which only relived the pressure of a impressive palace back 4.Crystal Palace held on to grab there first win over Newcastle since returning to the premiership.

4-0 Bristol city (F.a cup 4th round)

This was a game Newcastle new they were easly going to win which is why Newcastle manager John o Halloran took the chance to play his squad players and one or two regulars in other positions in this game and this payed off for him when young Spaniard

Joshua added another goal to his small but growing tally of goals for Newcastle Luque added another and shola ameobi got two to give Newcastle the easy win that was predicted.

4-1 Everton

As predicted Newcastle strolled to victory against Everton jus like earlier on in the season.Albert Luque and portillo added two goal each and Newcastle never look like thay were going to concede until Everton got a late break and sloted home easly which made it 4-1 but it was to be no more than a conciliation goal as the referee blew the final whistle jus after Newcastle had re-started the game.

3-0 wigan

Newcastle ontinued there fine run of form of late with another impressive performance from everyone in a black and white shirt.The major difference between these two evenly matched teams on paper was newcastle’s superior quality up front with portillo scoring three goals.

5-3 boro

This was john ohallorans biggest game in charge of Newcastle .If Newcastle were to loose to north east rivals the managers job would be once again insecure.Middlesbrough have been in good form recently and were up for this one but so were Newcastle and Newcastle were the better side and ran out winners 5-3.portillo continued his exelent run of scoring in owens absence he got four and emre added one for himself also.

The rest of the seasons results

3-0 Man City

scorers: Carr

Owen

Portillo

2-0 Portsmouth

Scorers: Carr

Keane

2-0 Tottenham

Scorers: Owen

Keane

3-1 Norwich

Scorers: Owen (2)

Keane

4-1 Man City

Scorers; N’Zogbia

Thomson(2)

Owen

0-2 Chelsea (fa cup 6th round)

3-1 Chelsea

Scorers: Thomson (2)

Owen

2-0 Charlton

scorers: Owen(2)

0-1 liverpool

2-2 Bolton

Scorers: Owen

Keane

1-1 West Brom

Scorers: Keane

3-2 West Ham

Scorers; Viana

Keane

1-2 Aston Villa

no keeper-Scott Marshal (mc) in goal

scorers:Keane

1-1 arsenal

Scorers: Luque

A run of nine wins in a row propelled Newcastle who looked desteaned (13th)to finish in mid table into the euro cup(8th).Newcastle then slipped up and finished the season the way they began it without consistency but the Newcastle manager had this to say “Im very happy with my sides performance through the season but with a bit more consistency we could have made the champions league but my side done what I had asked them and qualified for European footballâ€.

SEASION RESULTS

Finished ----8th

Top Scorer Owen 28goals

Portillo 15goals

Albert Luque 13goals

Newcastleâ€s joint Players of the year

STEVEN TAYLOR

MICHAEL OWEN

newcastle united team of the year

Shay Given

Given373.jpg

stephen carr

Carrnewkit373.jpg

Celestine babayaro Babayaronewkit373.jpg

Steven Taylor StevenTaylornewkit373.jpg

andy webster 3383394

Scott Brown

scottbrown.jpg

Charles N'zogbia

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_newcastl...NZogbianewkit373.jpg

Scott parker parker3737.jpg

Kevin Thomson en0310starb.jpg

Michael Owen owen3735.jpg

Albert Luque luque3731.jpg

plymouth8hw.gif

Another season ended another new one has begun. After a mid table finish last season we secured our place back in the championship.

We finished well above our goal of bottom and as a result the fans and board wanted my babies. I was pleased aswell but was left feeling that we could of done better.

Over 20 red cards were shown to my players over the course of the season. Either the referee didnt like my players or we were just plain dirty.

Due to that we were on the verge of relegation but a masterful tactical change by me made sure we didnt head that way.

The new season kicked off tonight and it looked promising but a good start means a **** ending so thats probably what will happen.

New players have been brought in as an attempt to get rid of the remaining argyle players that were here in the first season as they were just doing my nut in.

Players In

Serdar Tasci, Cardiff, 200k

Roger Risholt, AGF, Free

Jiri Simek, Sigma Olomouc, 400k

Robert Feczesin, OFI, 300k

Mathieu Flamini, Arsenal, Free

Runi Petersen, AB (FAR), Free

Anthony Gardner, Spurs, Free

Giacomo Reato, Yverdon, Free

Liam Rosenior, Fulham, 275k

Dean Bowditch, Ipswixh, 1.3 million

John Burton, Worcester, 75k

Amongst the transfers are some quality players and im well suprised that I managed to get Bowditch to agree terms with us despite him already being unhappy. Flamini and Gardner another 2 good buys so im hoping all this experience will improve us loads and hopefully push us into the playoffs or a title race.

Only players to be sold for a little bit of cash are ryan dickson, phillepe toledo and Tillen all combined to around 1.3 million income.

So our finances are still pretty good but I wish my tight board would give me more money for players wages but im sure I will live.

Currently 4 games gone in the new season then heres how we have so far got on.

Plymouth 4-1 Cardiff

Plymouth Scorers: Maciej Korzym, Dean Bowditch (3)

First game of the season is always a good one as we usually win it. Its just after the game we start to screw up due to injuries. Still I was to think positive and hope that injuries wouldnt get in our way.

An impressive debut for bowditch this was but without nowacki it could of been different. A hat trick on your debut what more could you want. He made me happy aswell as the fans early on showing what he was going to do this season.

Hull 2-0 Plymouth

We crashed and burned in this game. We had plenty of attempts just edging it over Hull but an early penalty ruined my players confidence and from then on we just werent the same and couldnt hit the target.

Plymouth 5-4 Reading

Plymouth Scorers: Nowacki (2), Ainsworth, Reski, Bowditch

Sendings Off: Reski (40), Emerton (67)

Although we started off well and went one up a few bad decisions from the referee soon brought us down to 10 men then 9.

We done well to hold on and was completely in control with 10 men but the 9th just took it out of us and Reading pulled back a couple. Luckily we came away with the 3 points.

Birmingham 0-1 Plymouth

Plymouth Scorer: Feczesin

Wiht injuries coming from left, right and centre already it was time to field a few of the reserves but boy did they do well.

A Strong performance from Birmingham made it hard for us to find a way through a perfectly controlled keep in from Ainsworth in the 2nd half after coming on as a sub set it up nicely for new boy Feczesin to score on his debut.

More to report on as the season plods along....

Id like to voice my unhappiness at session times.

God knows what time you finished last night but clan times are 7-11 Monday to Tuesday and Wednesday 7-12. Unless stated in advance i think its unfair to carry on after especially if people in clan are employed and need to get up at 6am icon_rolleyes.gif

Call it sour grapes or whatever but i dont think people should be punished because they have to leave at normal session times. And i know that sometimes people dont mind leaving and letting people carry on but i dont think they should be put in that position in first place.

Rant over

I can see why it has annoyed you a little and I must admit myself lately we have been extending a little more than usual. However from now I will try and make it that no sessions are now extended and that all times are kept to. We may possibly run over by about 5 minutes sometimes but that cant be helped if people are playing final games icon14.gif

Mike hosting tonight usual times due to me working so see you all then

johnsbanner1uv.gif

IN

Marco Streller===============free

Diego Milito================free

Morgan De Sanctis===========free

Philippe Senderos===========free

John Quigley ===============2m

Scott Golbourne=============3.2m

TOTAL 5m

OUT

Lots more but all on frees only these worth mentioning.

Hugo Vianna===============free

Paul Huntington=============free

Nicky Butt=================free

Titus Bramble ==============1.2

Christian Wilhelmsson ========3.5

TOTAL 4.7

P.s dyers stiil going for cheep

GAME 1

EURO CUP 1st Qual. Rnd Leg 1

Dalymount, Park, Dublin

Bohemians 0 Newcastle 1

Robbie Keane (20)

Attendance: 8969 HT Score: 0-1

Refereed By: Gianluca Papaaresta Weather: dry 22°C

The score line told the truth but not the whole truth for Newcastle’s 16 shots on goal only 4 on target is a miserable effort from the players. One thing Newcastle cannot clam is that they ran there opponents ragged as the game was an even affair with Newcastle only have 52% of possession. Credit must go to the good performance from the Bohemians back for who caught there superior opposition with there off-side trap 8 times in the game but the English premier division outfit excelled in many of the key areas with the majority of there passes finding there men but there crosses will be something the manager will be looking into on the training field they should there determination to force the game even though it was going for them by rarely missing a challenge or a header.

GAME 2

EURO CUP 1st Qual. Rnd Leg 2

St. James’s Park, Newcastle

Newcastle 3 Bohemians 0

Robbie Keane (2)

Michael Owen (16)

Kevin Thomson (23)

Attendance: 25496 Ht Score: 0-3

Refereed by: Ali Uluyol Weather: Dry 22°C

This is what was expected from Newcastle in the first game total dominance and a cool head when needed in front of goal. Newcastle had 21 shot to Bohemians 1 but this was to be expected as Newcastle were out to prove a point after there poor first round display which deeply disappointed O Halloran. Cool finishing from Robbie Keane (2), Michael Owen (16) and Kevin Thomson (23) saw off the boes challenge and saw Newcastle into the next qualifying round.

GAME 3

EURO CUP 2nd Qual. Rnd Leg 1

Ha Yud-Alef, Ashdod

S.C. Ashdod 0 Newcastle 1

Albert Luque (48)

Morgan De Sanctis Injured (26)

Attendance: 8080 HT Score: 0-0

Refereed by: Arturo Dauden Ibanez Weather: Dry 30°C

Just like the game against Bohemians Newcastle came out 1-0 winners but this time it was a strike from Albert Luque that got Newcastle a hard fought victory away from home.Ohalloran knew it was never going to be easy to travel away and get a victory but he praised his team for there performance this is what he said “I expected a good game from this side we knew that traveling here and looking for a win is never going to be easy but my side stood up to the pressure and we got a deserved victory in the end and we are looking forward to the 2nd leg in St James Parkâ€.

Ok I've had enough of making sigs. Ive made 3 new ones for the only people who report John and Lee, also made one for myself. If you want one then you can do one! =]] I've speant time making them last time and you all only used it once. If ya want one find some other mug!

Love Ben

ive got a better pic than that offline game newcastle win the prem lge yea newcastle believe it or not.also my bband is down at the mo as it being a long weekend ere in ireland i might not be able to make sesh on monday unless i sort it myself so ill let u know and keep u update on the situation k ps.ill post that pic as soon as i get pc bac on the net

untitled29yi.gif

So Alot has happened since our return to the championship. Some players have left and new ones have come in and we are actually doing well for once.

We currently find ourselves in 4th with more than half of the season gone after a series of fine performances from the players.

Some good new signings have been brought in this season which is part the reason why we are in such a good position.

Premiership football is a certain possibility for next season and I finally believe my squad is ready for it.

It will still need some fine tuning though and I hope to bring some ronaldinho type players into the squad if promotion was to happen.

Recently we have just found our feet again after a brief bad spell so heres how we have done so far.

All Results since last time i reported

0-1 Loss Millwall Away - A typical game where 2 evenly matched teams faced each other and my side were unfourtunate

2-0 Win Torquay home league cup - We overcame our usual fears of losing this one and cruised through to the next round of the cup.

2-0 Win Swansea Away - The league cup win set us on our stride as we won 2-0 again, a good performance from the boys.

2-0 Win Leicester Home - Leicester were no longer a decent side and we confirmed that.

1-1 Draw Watford Away - A game which we should of won but Watford got a late goal to deny us the 3 points.

1-0 Win QPR Home - We continued our decent form as we notched up yet another win to keep us in the playoffs.

1-1 Draw West Brom Away - A tough game this was with West Brom being above us a point was about fair.

0-0 Draw Charlton Home league cup - A tough game which was decided by penalties. We managed to win on penalties for once i was shocked.

0-1 Loss Home Notts Forest - Our first loss in quite some time but least it was only from the 1 goal which proved our defence was much improved this season to last.

2-1 Win Away Fulham - A great win this was as half my players were out due to injuries at the time.

2-0 Win Home Sunderland - We got back to our winning ways and produced the familiar 2-0 scoreline.

3-3 Draw Away Stoke - An action packed game where both teams put full effort into it and 3-3 scoreline could of been more for both sides.

2-2 Draw Away Doncaster - A second draw in a row which cost us a couple of places.

1-0 Win Home Southampton - A quiet game this was but a late strike from Korzym settled it.

1-0 Win Home Derby (Ant) League cup - We continued our giant killing in the cups as we brushed aside a strong derby squad. Plenty of action as both of us had a lot of possession and shots but we deserved the win.

2-1 Win Home Bristol City - Bristol city were struggling so we went into this game feeling like we didnt have to try and awful lot but as soon as Bristol City scored we stepped up a gear.

2-0 Win Away Preston - Our away from was much improved this season and another win shown this.

3-1 Win Home Leeds - Plenty of goals and a shed load of action, great performance and should of been more.

0-0 Draw Away Crewe - Poor game with little chances we must of used all our goals up in the game before.

0-1 Loss Away Norwich - Due to injuries reserves had to play and due to it we lost 3 valuable points as our gap from 1st increased.

0-2 Loss Away West Brom league cup - Due to drawing with west brom in the championship I knew this was going to be a tough game and that it was as we crashed out and our giant killing was over unless we could progress far in the FA Cup.

5-0 Win Home Wolves - Wolves were top and at the time we were third. I couldnt believe my eyes as my side put in a performance that I wouldnt forget for some time which brought our hopes of going up back to life again.

0-1 Loss Away Cardiff - I knew this was going to happen and the win against wolves didnt matter.

1-0 Loss Home Hull - Another loss and our gap increased more.....

1-1 Draw Away Burnley - A shocking result this was and we should of won.

3-1 Win Away Reading - After a brief bad spell this put us in firing mode again.

3-1 Win Home Birmingham - An inspirational Jiri Simek played immense and guided us to victory in this one.

2-1 Win Away Millwall - Millwall maybe should of drawn this but im glad we hung on to the win.

0-0 Draw Home Sunderland FA Cup - Drawing this done us a favour as we didnt have a decent squad out on the pitch and I want to progress far in this cup.

3-0 Win Home Swansea - A great win to end last weeks of sessions on and to put us in 4th 8 points clear of 5th.

So its so far been an amazing season for us as we are in the title race with 17 games left to go. It will be an interesting end to this season and if my team dont even make playoff's come the end I will be slightly disappointed due to the quality of the football that we have been playing this season.

The future for plymouth is looking good aswell with rising young stars such as Lionel Ainsworth and Jiri Simek both looking like they have real talent.

Report over.....more to follow throughout the week.

Due to us being so near end of 4th season there will be an extra session tonight (being thursday) usual times and as soon as the season ends session will end although game will be moved forward as usual so you can sort all your t+t out.

We will then be having a break for the world cup and returning on Monday 10th July where new member Danny King will be joining us icon14.gif

Archived