Official FMELClan 06 Thread.....The 3rd Outing

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrite guys a brief update after having spoken with jimmy and him being too busy with work and other commitments to join back FMELC is staying at 10 instead of 12 members now and mystery member is no more :D

I think myself the game will run better with 10 anyway and with the new detail etc bla bla bla that needs to be done then its probably best it is at 10.

Our new thread will be opened probably on tuesday now which will have all banners on it and the intro banner aswell as our intro.

If you still aint decided on your team (i think only sandy) then please let ben know cheers so he can make your banner.

I want to see more reports from everyone this time to make our thread more active.

Only around 2 weeks left then we start cant wait....so speak to you all then icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

Alrite guys a brief update after having spoken with jimmy and him being too busy with work and other commitments to join back FMELC is staying at 10 instead of 12 members now and mystery member is no more :D

I think myself the game will run better with 10 anyway and with the new detail etc bla bla bla that needs to be done then its probably best it is at 10.

Our new thread will be opened probably on tuesday now which will have all banners on it and the intro banner aswell as our intro.

If you still aint decided on your team (i think only sandy) then please let ben know icon_mad.gif cheers so he can make your banner.

I want to see more reports from everyone this time to make our thread more active.

Only around 2 weeks left then we start cant wait....so speak to you all then icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I decided and told Ben earlier thank you very much

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike_Law:

Sorry Ben changed my mind agian can i have Reading instead cheers icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gah I changed last night to Reading let Ben know icon_frown.gif

p.s if you read anything els into this post you must of been seeing things

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by antbanach II:

Can change our minds if we want, only a banner icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you have until 6 Pm 2nite icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike_Law:

Let Sandy be Reading, I'll take Sunderland instead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gaahahhhhhh !!!

Tooo Late !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carrick23:

I can confirm Sandy is now Reading and mike is Sunderland </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you to confirm anything icon_razz.gif

Archived