hi im currently in my first season at newcastle and just cant seem to get viduka confident against anyone even though were 3rd in the league can anyone help me sort this as i need him playing well coz owen is injured again and martins off playing in africa.

thank you

hi im currently in my first season at newcastle and just cant seem to get viduka confident against anyone even though were 3rd in the league can anyone help me sort this as i need him playing well coz owen is injured again and martins off playing in africa.

thank you

fatty viduka is quite useless in my style of play but he likes balls to his feet making him target man with hardly any forward runs might make him more useful. I think of the top of my head he has a different personality compared to the newcastle squad

Transfer him out in the window. He gets worse very quickly. Even on a £0 transfer, you save his wages. When I played as Newcastle, my reserve strikers got more goals than him in my first season.

Also, try a search in the good player forum - there may be more info in there.

if its because of his morale and if its because he responds differently to the rest of the team from what you say to the media then dont talk to the media, it will always harm someones morale, if you start to win a few games then he should perk up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ToonForever:

Sell him and bring in Crouchie...

Oh, wait, this is FM08...

And here I am in real life icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol thts excatly what ive done and the best bit is tht i didnt even have 2 pay 4 him coz i got him in part exchane 4 wright phillps

Archived