*Official* - the BIG Chelsea thread. Post all sorts of transfer crap in here, but no mentions of 'Chelski'

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£7m is pittence for a player of Bridge's ability...

I can't believe that Southampton are willing to let him leave for less than £12m. I'd expect at least £15m for him....

Excellent player and a great signing though...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Puke Monkeh:

you did that loads yesterday, sometimes repeating three or four words in each post.

are you on drugs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not that I know of, it is slightly worrying icon_redface.gif

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nufc16:

Chelsea v Lazio's on eurosport in 30mins.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

apparently so, although my TV bar guide reckons not. :/

Is it on Eurosport or British Eurosport? Please be both.....

Guest Nufc16

Glen Johnsons wasn't 6m straight up though.

Bridges deal will be cash straight up i think , which makes a big difference

Guest Nufc16

in todays market its plenty. thankfully chelsea have gone for english players, when they've could've gone abroad and got someone as good for half the price.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wycombe:

This is why clubs look overseas for new players most of the time, English players get absurd values stuck on them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When Chelsea are bidding, anyone's values will rise icon_wink.gif

7m and 6m for two, potentially England starting, full backs is far from too much, in fact it's a bargain, when you consider how much money he has. He's willing to spend about 200m according to some reports, Bridge at 7m, Geremi at 8m (I think?), Johnson at 6m and, probably, Duff at 17m are all small figures compared to the amount he has and is willing to spend and how much they'll add to Chelsea.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nufc16:

Gronkjaer up to his old tricks. getting into good positions and delivering awful crosses.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there anyone worse at crossing than Gronkjaer playing professional football anywhere in the world?

If there is, I hope Man U buy him as Beckham's replacement. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markrowe:

Gronkjaer up to his old tricks. getting into good positions and delivering awful crosses.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there anyone worse at crossing than Gronkjaer playing professional football anywhere in the world?

If there is, I hope Man U buy him as Beckham's replacement. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His name's Matthew Etherington icon_smile.gif

Better check eBay tonight -

For sale - "One slightly used London football club" - contact Roman012345. I accept PotatoPal.

Buy It Now. icon_wink.gif

could someone write a list of all the confirmed chelsea new signings.

i just flicked it over there and noticed glen johnsen giving away a free kick.

so for my 1 pence...

1. glen johnsen

Archived