it just don't feel right...

i have converted back to classic tactics i find my 4 2 3 1 works better but it feels like i am cheating some how it might sound stupid but i am having way more success with classic tactics.. but it feels wrong like I'm taking the easy way out... help me please tell me I'm not a bad person:(

whys it not realistic?its a game :rolleyes: and much less work, and more fun = great, imo!

Its unrealistic because you don't see managers telling their players to use 17 notches passing, 15 notches tackling and 14 notches mentality. Telling players to work ball into box, use the wings and pass to feet is much more realistic.

Its unrealistic because you don't see managers telling their players to use 17 notches passing, 15 notches tackling and 14 notches mentality. Telling players to work ball into box, use the wings and pass to feet is much more realistic.

Some of the tactics in the normal way of doing it aren't realistic either. I couldn't careless, its a game. the shouts don't work very well and confuse my original instructions too much.

Hate the new tactics system and always convert back to classic. You have much more control and I often found with the new system that when you check the sliders after designating a player his role, they're usually wrong.

.. but it feels wrong like I'm taking the easy way out...

How is making things harder for yourself taking the easy way out?

I built my tactic in classic mode, and ran a parallel TC tactic, and slowly edited it until I could get my classic set-up into the TC with as little over-riding of the instructions as possible.

But that was mainly because I like to use players swapping positions, and hate having to fiddle with my playmaker and target man lists when doing so.

Hopefully the TC will undergo some heavy expansion of roles, because I still have to make several tweaks in my tactic to get it functioning the way I like, and the AI doesn't have this chance to adapt.

It dosen't mean that if you cheat on FM, you are a bad person! Unless you do it online with OTHER human players! LOL! :D

But I know of people who play the game without cheating but IRL, they are of not a good character though! Human personality is so complex! :D

Archived