The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocky Rockstar:

Do you think theyll give the new ball to Gillespie? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, to carry off the field at close of play

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

Do they get another in the morning? =/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nopers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmChapman2005:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoeyM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebs:

eh? i'll certain dispute whether you can call someone quite poor at this stage </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Up till this innings". And he's already had 4 innings (out of a possible 10- that's almost halfway through the ashes, how long do you want to wait?), where he has scored reasonably poorly.

And I don't particularly care how he ended up going out, he's been averaging less than 10 when his job is to score runs.

All chapman was saying is that given Bell's lack of experience, and thus far lack of runs, Thorpe would have been a wiser choice.

As I said, it might be wrong to say that, ie you disagree, but it's not such a wrong opinion for him to be pounced upon by the resident OTF girlies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. People round here seem to be jumping on anything i say and looking for a fight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to OTF. Please do enjoy your stay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

hoggard to get more than 1 this time? nice to get to 400 before he oes in the morning - 460/480 would be marvellous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's optimistic isnt it? icon_biggrin.gif

PIETERSON OUT - DROP HIM FFS icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How predicteble.

Forget you guys. Its pointless really. Go pick a fight with someone else because i'm tired of your f*cking **** already.You have missed my point totally once again.Think its funny all this crap your doing?Er no, grow the f*ck up.

I'm absolutely f*cking steaming about KP, what was he thinking? With 4 overs to go, and the Aussies basically gambling on the new ball pair to pick something up, and KP absolutely GIFTS it to them.

In any other situation, going for the big hooked 6 would have been fb, but I'd rather have seen him in tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmChapman2005:

How predicteble.

Forget you guys. Its pointless really. Go pick a fight with someone else because i'm tired of your f*cking **** already.You have missed my point totally once again.Think its funny all this crap your doing?Er no, grow the f*ck up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone's got a high opinion of themselves, that wasn't even aimed at you

How predicteble.

Forget you guys. Its pointless really. Go pick a fight with someone else because i'm tired of your f*cking **** already.You have missed my point totally once again.Think its funny all this crap your doing?Er no, grow the f*ck up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebs:

hoggard to get more than 1 this time? nice to get to 400 before he oes in the morning - 460/480 would be marvellous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's optimistic isnt it? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rather, yes. But hoggard survived 35 balls last match before being out. If he could get better scoring rate, Flintoff would be looking at maybe 30-40 at the other end in that time to get near 400.

Archived