The Hibs & Romanov thread 06/07

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo:

ffs he was YARDS onside icon_mad.gif If that costs us ffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you were saying...? absolute pish

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TM:

Romanov will be raging tomorrow if Hearts dont win this, possibly the worst decision I've seen in years for offside - he was played on by about 3 players at least </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see how he could even think he was offside. It's not even as if he was running towards goal but he was running along the line ffs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo:

Aguiar what a strike icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would have been stunning icon_biggrin.gif

did Gordon have anything to do but pick the ball out of the net btw? I dont think I saw Zurawski at all today icon_cool.gif

and a draw would have done, but that's nicer - and for who handed the 3pts on a plate icon14.gif

It says it all when we can beat the reigning champs without having all our first eleven on the park. Nice to see our officials haven't improved at all over the summer and surely tae feck it's only a matter of time before the SFA have to do something. Bringing some officials from down South would be a start.

Anyhoo, thought both Miko and Wallace looked fantastic and McCann did ok, but he's not the same player he was first time round.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Wallace does look a player, shame it's taken the U19 tourney for him to be spotted by the hearts management team properly. Would quite like to see him at another club.

McCann doesn't have the hunger anymore I reckon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I assume you don't get to many Hearts games nowadays?

3 starts and 11 sub appearances last season. He is only 18 remember. How old is Lewis Stevenson and we'll compare games played </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I tried to find out this myself but due to some amazing web design you cant actually navigate around the Hibs site as they have a massive flash ad in the middle of the screen meaning you cant see the drp down menus. Kudos to whoever did that icon14.gif

Off the official site. That advert is a total pain in the arse but he is in the squad.

Don't really see what you are getting at though. Lee Wallace must have been ready for the first team at a younger age than Lewis who is still very small. Is it not true to say that Lee was held back a bit last year while at another SPL club he could have developed further.

App. 2006/07

Goals

Born:

Hibernian Career starts - 1 (2)

Hibernian Career Goals - 0

0(1)

-

Scottish Cup

-

-

CIS Insurance Cup

-

-

UEFA Cup

0(1)

-

-

-

The youngster impressed in a pre-season tour of Ireland in season 2005/06, made his first team debut in an only appearance for the side in the CIS Insurance Cup. Highly regarded and expected to be seen again in the first team at some point this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Did you hear about Tomatula, Richey? Amazed he got away with it for so long icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Missed it, strange seens I spent the whole weekend on Hibs.net tearing my hair out at the daftness of some people. What did he do?

There had been loads of rumours that he was out on the town drinking even more than Riordan and co but apparently he turned up to training drunk and was stealing from the other players!

He's been punted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice stating the obvious there at the end icon_biggrin.gif

It's not Riordan he's comparable to, it's his MATES obviously.

Hope the wee bastard got a sair arse on the bench yesterday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eleanor_Rigby:

Mowbray and Zoo? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Far, far too easy.

I gave him the sort of double-take that one does when you bump into a man of such stature and prestige, and saw him grimace / cringe, thinking 'oh ****, someone's recognised me'. Wasn't helped by the fact the guy with me did exactly the same thing. Decided not to speak to him.

Archived