FM10: Cesc Fabregas

dagoonerfan

Well I'm not really underachieving as i'm only 3 or 4 points off top spot.

I suppose it is a weird formation though and I should try a more simple one..

Ty

Don't change if its working for you. However its clear that the role you are asking him to play is not the one he is best suited too. That would be Gourcuffs AMC position. I'm surprised it is going so well though, don't your midfield get overrun?

Don't change if its working for you. However its clear that the role you are asking him to play is not the one he is best suited too. That would be Gourcuffs AMC position. I'm surprised it is going so well though, don't your midfield get overrun?

Not really, they cope. I'm only defeated once so far using this formation

I can't play him AMC however though because he isn't even competent in that position.

Not really, they cope. I'm only defeated once so far using this formation

I can't play him AMC however though because he isn't even competent in that position.

Really? Wow. I'd have thought that he's at least accomplished. After all thats pretty much the role he gets for Spain when he's allowed on the pitch.

personally, i would have no qualms what so ever about editing Cesc to be accomplished at AMC, as it is quite obvious from this season at Arsenal and his role with Spain that he is a very accomplished AM. Many Arsenal fans would argue that his best position is still as a playmaker MC, but he's definitely an accomplsihed AM. I personally wouldn't let poor research from the SI team stop you from playing a player in a role that he is actually very good at.

Cesc Fabregas was born in Arenys de Mar in Spain. He has been a first team regular ever since 2004-05 and has been a starter ever since.

He has a arsenal contract untill 2014. His main position is CM. The screenshot is in November 200.

fabregasp.jpg

I am suprised no 1 has picked it up yet, so I take it he is still playing in FM 1810 years later ?

That would make him 1832 years old

• 1 month later...
how much can you get for Fabregas? I'd like to sell him, quite frankly, but i want a lot of cash for him.

i sold him once to Madrid at 57-63mil (cant really remmember the exact value) but basically double his current price

Archived